roll call!

~ OOC forums for the Guilds version of the Classic game.
Please be courteous while posting and observe the forum rules.

Moderators: Staff, Game Staff

User avatar
Tara
Indecisive Wenchie
Posts: 375
Joined: Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:11 am
Location: ..the slippery slope..~>
Contact:

Re: roll call!

Post by Tara » Sat Feb 02, 2013 4:16 pm

I see, you'll have to control an NPC to take care of that huh? *smirkseses*
"...you like havin insides? Image 'cuz those are gonna be outsides!"
TRR!
cha-cha-cha!

User avatar
Tara
Indecisive Wenchie
Posts: 375
Joined: Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:11 am
Location: ..the slippery slope..~>
Contact:

Re: roll call!

Post by Tara » Sat Feb 02, 2013 4:17 pm

Calis wrote:/waves

Hello, pretty familiar faces :)

Heeeey baaaaabeeeee *waaaaavesanagiggles*


(aww Fuckit, I'll leave the two posts, those guys are worth it lol)
"...you like havin insides? Image 'cuz those are gonna be outsides!"
TRR!
cha-cha-cha!

User avatar
Kaz
Administrator
Posts: 2614
Joined: Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:27 am
Location: The Vinyards of Fernabergia
Tempers Ball Posts: 3873
Tempers Ball/Braggarts Hall Alt: Kaz
Contact:

Re: roll call!

Post by Kaz » Sat Feb 02, 2013 7:50 pm

Nagash wrote:How dare the automated bastards outrank me? :D
An freak NPC that big should actually be the rarity. Just a shame (for you) that the big one happens to be the same faith as you. Guess you'll have to attack players instead ;)
Programming is 10% science, 25% ingenuity and 65% getting the ingenuity to work with the science
Wars of Tonan (Monarchy Inspired Miniatures)
Armatures for Sculpting Miniatures

Dark Horse
Lost Soul
Posts: 58
Joined: Thu Oct 15, 2009 3:11 pm

Re: roll call!

Post by Dark Horse » Mon Feb 04, 2013 12:53 pm

Yeah I'm here. Don't everyone celebrate too hard. :)
Avatars Of Ascension
Somebody find Blacklock... Quickly!

User avatar
Tara
Indecisive Wenchie
Posts: 375
Joined: Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:11 am
Location: ..the slippery slope..~>
Contact:

Re: roll call!

Post by Tara » Mon Feb 04, 2013 6:11 pm

DH wrote:Don't everyone celebrate too hard
Yeaaah! *smothers hims with wenchielovvins* Hello again!

*tries ta get officallikeorsomethin*

Mav, I get what Masta says about the first war (well what I took from it anyway) - first war with Guilds returning should be from us peoples clickin de buttons, not a bot fondling pixels. (what? ;p )
Kaz wrote:There's just too much that could go wrong with creating a load of NPC's based on other people.
How about "in the name of..?" if people wanted to play it that way? .. demigods? I dunno..
Masta wrote: Now let's party like its 1999. Yeah, I went there.
OhMGosh like it's '99? Then we'll need ALOT more college students in their libraries/etc & preferably in two waves around us Americans an' Canucks; the Brits an' Filipino-timezones bring fonnnnnd memories ;>
Lady Aria wrote: Any volunteers to re-train me? :P
.............>
You there Wenchie, did you come alone? *looks around* .. if so, why? ;p Where's Elfie? Call me 2072568042 ya might get G, just tell him who you are lol



p.s. Kaz, is there somethin ya can edit for the dark color scheme with its quoting in a bright box?- the white it blinds me eyeses.
"...you like havin insides? Image 'cuz those are gonna be outsides!"
TRR!
cha-cha-cha!

Rob
Lost Soul
Posts: 22
Joined: Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:30 am
Location: Ohio

Re: roll call!

Post by Rob » Fri Feb 08, 2013 4:26 pm

I'm here to play looks like there is more and more players playing guilds. Maybe the number of kingdoms will break 100 soon.
-Rob
I'm back, I think
RoT

User avatar
Kaz
Administrator
Posts: 2614
Joined: Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:27 am
Location: The Vinyards of Fernabergia
Tempers Ball Posts: 3873
Tempers Ball/Braggarts Hall Alt: Kaz
Contact:

Re: roll call!

Post by Kaz » Fri Feb 08, 2013 4:28 pm

Tara wrote:p.s. Kaz, is there somethin ya can edit for the dark color scheme with its quoting in a bright box?- the white it blinds me eyeses.
Sure, I'll have a play. Any other issues with the dark template let me know. I'm using light so am less likely to realise if there are issues.

[edit] ooh i see what you mean.

Code: Select all

 quick test
  • another test
level1 wrote:
level2 wrote:
level3 wrote:test
test
test
[edit 2]

Better ??
Programming is 10% science, 25% ingenuity and 65% getting the ingenuity to work with the science
Wars of Tonan (Monarchy Inspired Miniatures)
Armatures for Sculpting Miniatures

User avatar
Jokingjoe
Second Centurion
Posts: 1204
Joined: Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:35 pm
Location: New Bern, NC
Contact:

Re: roll call!

Post by Jokingjoe » Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:18 am

Darkhorse, I'm glad you're here. I just wish I was a different faith now ;)

Pistol
Lost Soul
Posts: 27
Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2013 4:46 pm

Re: roll call!

Post by Pistol » Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:20 am

Looking at the balance - or lack of - in the game in terms of kingdoms per faith is it not worth asking for volunteers to move faith to balance things? Not quite sure how you would do it in terms of ongoing wars - maybe say that on day x there will be a period of truce where no kingdom can hit anyother kingdom and at that point kingdoms switch?

User avatar
HDog
Lost Soul
Posts: 14
Joined: Thu Dec 31, 2009 6:10 pm
Contact:

Re: roll call!

Post by HDog » Mon Feb 11, 2013 5:03 pm

ROB!!! What's up buddy?!

I made a couple kingdoms.

Image

Rob
Lost Soul
Posts: 22
Joined: Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:30 am
Location: Ohio

Re: roll call!

Post by Rob » Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:41 am

What's going on HDog we need to try to bring RoT back man.
-Rob
I'm back, I think
RoT

Barraind
Newbling
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:24 am

Re: roll call!

Post by Barraind » Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:39 am

I guess I should make kingdoms now, or something.
Formerly ISA.
Probably Human. Maybe Droben. Leto.

User avatar
Imo
Wayfarer
Posts: 97
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 12:56 am
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Contact:

Re: roll call!

Post by Imo » Tue Feb 26, 2013 4:18 am

yo.
The enemy of the enemy is my friend.

Sideon
Lost Soul
Posts: 71
Joined: Wed Mar 13, 2013 3:15 am

Re: roll call!

Post by Sideon » Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:10 am

Im in

User avatar
Tara
Indecisive Wenchie
Posts: 375
Joined: Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:11 am
Location: ..the slippery slope..~>
Contact:

Re: roll call!

Post by Tara » Fri Mar 15, 2013 4:52 pm

What!!
*points at Sid* I remember that guy!
"...you like havin insides? Image 'cuz those are gonna be outsides!"
TRR!
cha-cha-cha!

Sideon
Lost Soul
Posts: 71
Joined: Wed Mar 13, 2013 3:15 am

Re: roll call!

Post by Sideon » Fri May 10, 2013 2:52 am

Yeah tara. I remember you too :)

I came back here with a BANG! *points to my throne*

User avatar
Kensington
Lost Soul
Posts: 24
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:26 am
Location: Southend, UK
Contact:

Re: roll call!

Post by Kensington » Sat May 11, 2013 10:19 am

Kensington stared at the gates to his city, old gates, rusty gates the kind that had not been looked after in years. However, they were his gates and a spot of WD40 would not go amiss. With trepidation he edged his way back into the city, deserted streets, the peasants had long ago moved elsewhere, the thieves had found new purses and his soldiers had found new wars. Sighing at old times Kensington headed to his old headquarters in the Inn. Rats had taken over the place, bloody loads of them, 'at least there was something to eat' thought Kensington, 'better than horse or beef or whatever you want to call it'. Grabbing a piece of paper and some charcoal, Kensington laboured over his words. Finally happy he went outside and pinned it to the door.
'Back in Business'
Simples.

User avatar
Gili
Community Admin
Posts: 738
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:00 am
Location: Northampton, England

Re: roll call!

Post by Gili » Sat May 11, 2013 11:08 am

Good to see you old friend :D
"Man will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

Contactable on gtalk & msn via sshagent @ gmail . com

User avatar
Kensington
Lost Soul
Posts: 24
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:26 am
Location: Southend, UK
Contact:

Re: roll call!

Post by Kensington » Sun May 12, 2013 7:43 pm

Been a while Gili, but it seems I have a bit more time on my hands lately!

Post Reply

Return to “Guilds”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest