Oh...peaches and cream.

~ General comments and discussion.

Moderator: Staff

Post Reply
User avatar
Atla
Urban Cowboy w/Guns
Posts: 591
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:38 pm
Location: In your panties you naughty girl!

Oh...peaches and cream.

Post by Atla » Wed Dec 29, 2010 5:20 pm

I never thought that I would be
So addicted to you
On top, underneath, on the side of you
Better yet baby inside of you
Love the way you're just flowin' down
And I can feel it all around
In the front, in the back of you
Ooh I love the taste of you
Girl you know what I'm talking about

Peaches and cream
I need it cause you know that I'm a fiend
Gettin' freaky in my Bentley limousine
It's even better when it's with ice cream
Know what I mean


So there I was in the 4x4 cruisin' down the mountain, half shaft deep in a blowie....

When I ran over a possum.

That is all.
~Atla the Impeccable!
You know, it's a human race. And you lost.

User avatar
Nato
Wayfarer
Posts: 100
Joined: Fri Oct 09, 2009 6:40 am
Location: Georgia

Re: Oh...peaches and cream.

Post by Nato » Wed Dec 29, 2010 5:28 pm

What in the

User avatar
Lare
Lost Soul
Posts: 27
Joined: Sun Apr 25, 2010 5:12 am
Location: Lancaster, PA
Contact:

Re: Oh...peaches and cream.

Post by Lare » Wed Dec 29, 2010 10:33 pm

Nato, do you even have to ask anymore?

I'm sure he is off on some crazy tangent and will bring in a somewhat reasonable conversation... somehow. But bringing up old songs like that? I don't know...So for now I will just say..

Spammer.

User avatar
Atla
Urban Cowboy w/Guns
Posts: 591
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:38 pm
Location: In your panties you naughty girl!

Re: Oh...peaches and cream.

Post by Atla » Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:20 pm

Are ya serious?

I need a REASON to post that? I just thought it was kinda funny.... but now you are all bursting my bubbles.
~Atla the Impeccable!
You know, it's a human race. And you lost.

Post Reply

Return to “Comments”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests