I think it is time ...
Moderator: Staff
- Reylan Talonspyre
- Teacher
- Posts: 537
- Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:26 am
- Contact:
I think it is time ...
... to bring back some people.
Now, as you can tell, Portia is now posting on a semi-regular basis, Stee Jans has even stopped by for a visit and all in all, the resurrection of Monarchy has sparked a divine interest in playing this game.
Is there an email list somewhere we can send a nice email out too asking for them to return?
Now, as you can tell, Portia is now posting on a semi-regular basis, Stee Jans has even stopped by for a visit and all in all, the resurrection of Monarchy has sparked a divine interest in playing this game.
Is there an email list somewhere we can send a nice email out too asking for them to return?
I think I would make a great pope.
Gatekeepers
Gatekeepers
- Reylan Talonspyre
- Teacher
- Posts: 537
- Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:26 am
- Contact:
Re: I think it is time ...
Monarchy's children should return home ... the time has come.
Angelique, Barnabas and Leto command it.
Angelique, Barnabas and Leto command it.
I think I would make a great pope.
Gatekeepers
Gatekeepers
Re: I think it is time ...
Good idea, mate. Could we find something on the TB memberlist or something?
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!
- Atla
- Urban Cowboy w/Guns
- Posts: 591
- Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:38 pm
- Location: In your panties you naughty girl!
Re: I think it is time ...
WTF is grunt?
~Atla the Impeccable!
You know, it's a human race. And you lost.
You know, it's a human race. And you lost.
Re: I think it is time ...
Probably out running wild with the possums.
Re: I think it is time ...
I would suggest you wait for the guilds game to be up and running first.
I think more people will stick around if they can guild up with their buddies and play again.
I think more people will stick around if they can guild up with their buddies and play again.
Empress of The Hegemony
I haz a mind, just ask Nagash
I haz a mind, just ask Nagash
Re: I think it is time ...
2nd that - the joints just not the same without himWTF is grunt?
Re: I think it is time ...
I'm in agreement with Portia. I'm working on bringing back old guildmates, but without the guild game, there's not too much interest. So far, I know of only two DoW members that are interested. Blu's got some stuff in store, but it will definitely be guild based. Blaze is interested, I'm told. As for KAN, I've linked the site, and Torkano's thread. I think they just don't want to click the link, for fear that they know they'll come back. But, also, it seems WoW has claimed a couple of them, as well. *LOL*
Heck, I put links to this place in my FB and Myspace updates. Of course, I didn't say what it was, I just did some of my nonsensical humor.
Heck, I put links to this place in my FB and Myspace updates. Of course, I didn't say what it was, I just did some of my nonsensical humor.
Do yOu Wonder who
Knows Any New or
unheard Tales By Homer?
Knows Any New or
unheard Tales By Homer?
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest