Interview
Moderator: Staff
Re: Interview
Congrats, Captain! If you'd like to go cheaper, I might know some kneecap experts for your old "boss." :-P
Good luck, Nagash! I agree, don't let them know about this place, and you should be pretty safe. *LOL*
Good luck, Nagash! I agree, don't let them know about this place, and you should be pretty safe. *LOL*
Do yOu Wonder who
Knows Any New or
unheard Tales By Homer?
Knows Any New or
unheard Tales By Homer?
- Captain Ron
- Lost Soul
- Posts: 42
- Joined: Fri Oct 09, 2009 1:58 pm
- Contact:
Re: Interview
lol, no need for a kneecapper Rak, but thanks. Word of mouth is all I need. Both my old 'boss' and I grew up in the same small town. He still lives there. I live in the 'city' next door. All I had to do is tell a few people what happened to me and the whole town knows. Fuck him.
He is also being investigated by the police. My matter will most likely have to be resolved in civil court, but oh well. His reputation is shot. I keep having dreams where I confront him and either berate him, or physically pummel him. I've been sleeping well lately.
He is also being investigated by the police. My matter will most likely have to be resolved in civil court, but oh well. His reputation is shot. I keep having dreams where I confront him and either berate him, or physically pummel him. I've been sleeping well lately.
That don't sound like he's speakin' American! Get 'im!
Re: Interview
You should try swaffling him in the eye. That helps.
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!
Re: Interview
captain Ron I hope you take it to court and win! screw the bastard for what he done to you!
"Life is too short to be fighting"
Re: Interview
Yeah, Atla dates anyone. 
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!
Re: Interview
Especially if it has offspring.
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs and the Universe trying to build bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.
Re: Interview
Vomiting offspring.
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!
Re: Interview
Yeah, that's a plus.
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs and the Universe trying to build bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest