Things that can happen in a Comments Minute

~ General comments and discussion.

Moderator: Staff

Should this thread have a poll?

No.
2
13%
Maybe.
0
No votes
In My Mattress!
10
63%
€.
4
25%
 
Total votes: 16

User avatar
Atla
Urban Cowboy w/Guns
Posts: 591
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:38 pm
Location: In your panties you naughty girl!

Re: Things that can happen in a Comments Minute

Post by Atla » Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:42 pm

And with that post...the fun dies.
~Atla the Impeccable!
You know, it's a human race. And you lost.

User avatar
owly
Sage
Posts: 3084
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:57 am
Location: stoned
Contact:

Re: Things that can happen in a Comments Minute

Post by owly » Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:01 pm

10. Maverick can guilt-trip Venus 8.653298 times, successfully.
i don't know why but that's funny as shit lol
i know what you said about my Momma

User avatar
Nagash
Master
Posts: 2394
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:53 am

Re: Things that can happen in a Comments Minute

Post by Nagash » Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:06 pm

Atla wrote:And with that post...the fun dies.

I knew someone would say that :P
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!

User avatar
Kain
Wayfarer
Posts: 79
Joined: Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:32 pm
Location: Kenai, Alaska
Contact:

Re: Things that can happen in a Comments Minute

Post by Kain » Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:07 pm

Nagash wrote:
Atla wrote:And with that post...the fun dies.

I knew someone would say that :P
I knew someone would say that once someone said the previous.

edit- could have to do with the fact that you beat me to the jump.
Education is the progressive discovery of our own ignorance.
TDoD~SAO~TEW~SW~DIE, here is to the memory of bygone days.

User avatar
Nagash
Master
Posts: 2394
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:53 am

Re: Things that can happen in a Comments Minute

Post by Nagash » Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:09 pm

We're a right pair of wisdom-after-the-fact-oracles, eh? :P
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!

User avatar
Kain
Wayfarer
Posts: 79
Joined: Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:32 pm
Location: Kenai, Alaska
Contact:

Re: Things that can happen in a Comments Minute

Post by Kain » Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:18 pm

But you won the title of captain obvious.
Education is the progressive discovery of our own ignorance.
TDoD~SAO~TEW~SW~DIE, here is to the memory of bygone days.

User avatar
Nagash
Master
Posts: 2394
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:53 am

Re: Things that can happen in a Comments Minute

Post by Nagash » Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:23 pm

Yay!


*dons cape*
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!

User avatar
Venus
Soul of Barnabas
Posts: 591
Joined: Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:04 pm
Contact:

Re: Things that can happen in a Comments Minute

Post by Venus » Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:33 pm

10. Maverick can guilt-trip Venus 8.653298 times, successfully.
oh if u only knew the truth:Ppppp
Wow do i need a new signature or what. suggestions??
Fervent forever! CoM currently:>

User avatar
Portia
Wayfarer
Posts: 80
Joined: Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:28 am

Re: Things that can happen in a Comments Minute

Post by Portia » Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:36 pm

So not fair that NPH is gay, he's so yummy.

Short though.
Empress of The Hegemony
I haz a mind, just ask Nagash

User avatar
Venus
Soul of Barnabas
Posts: 591
Joined: Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:04 pm
Contact:

Re: Things that can happen in a Comments Minute

Post by Venus » Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:38 pm

lmao i love nph

hes freakin awesome on how i met your mother:P
Wow do i need a new signature or what. suggestions??
Fervent forever! CoM currently:>

User avatar
Nagash
Master
Posts: 2394
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:53 am

Re: Things that can happen in a Comments Minute

Post by Nagash » Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:45 pm

What's an NPH?
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!

User avatar
Portia
Wayfarer
Posts: 80
Joined: Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:28 am

Re: Things that can happen in a Comments Minute

Post by Portia » Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:05 pm

Neil Patrick Harris.

The last of the Barney pics posted earlier.
Empress of The Hegemony
I haz a mind, just ask Nagash

User avatar
Nagash
Master
Posts: 2394
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:53 am

Re: Things that can happen in a Comments Minute

Post by Nagash » Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:48 pm

Ah.... never knew that was his name. Nor that he was/is hot.

Thanks :)
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!

User avatar
Gerien
Teacher
Posts: 908
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:22 pm
Location: depends who hires me

Re: Things that can happen in a Comments Minute

Post by Gerien » Fri Jan 08, 2010 11:40 pm

Portia wrote:So not fair that NPH is gay, he's so yummy.

Short though.
Ha ha.
And I never even got my own damn posting title!

Immigrant
Explorer
Posts: 284
Joined: Sat Oct 10, 2009 5:39 pm

Re: Things that can happen in a Comments Minute

Post by Immigrant » Sat Jan 09, 2010 5:14 am

harold & kumar's NPH is gay???

User avatar
Raknarak
Lost Soul
Posts: 65
Joined: Fri Oct 16, 2009 10:37 am
Location: The Boring Unknown

Re: Things that can happen in a Comments Minute

Post by Raknarak » Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:13 am

Ya know, Atla, right after I hit submit, I thought the same thing. *LOL* Luckily the Comments Crew snuck in and saved it. At least, until this post. ;-P

Yes, Doogie is gay. It only makes me wonder, what does he think of Barney and his H & K womanizing characters?

Meh, who cares, I like him and he's one of my favorites on How I Met Your Mother. The other is Allison Hannigan(sp?). She is teh hawtness to me, ever since Buffy. But, why is the main guy torturing his poor kids with his entire lifestory, if he's trying to tell them how he met their mom?
Do yOu Wonder who
Knows Any New or
unheard Tales By Homer?

User avatar
Atla
Urban Cowboy w/Guns
Posts: 591
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:38 pm
Location: In your panties you naughty girl!

Re: Things that can happen in a Comments Minute

Post by Atla » Sat Jan 09, 2010 4:08 pm

If you like NPH - You've GOT to get your grubby hands on 'Dr. Horribles Sing-A-Long-Shlong-Blog'

Image

It's even got Nathan Fillion as...CAPTAIN HAMMER!
Image
Image
Stand back everyone, nothing here to see. Just imminent danger and in the middle of it me. Yes, Captain Hammer's here, hair blowing in the breeze. The day needs my saving expertise. Man's got to do what a man's got to do. Seems destiny ends with me saving you. The only doom that's looming is in loving me to death. I'll give you a second to catch your breath.
Captain Hammer: You've got a little crush, don't you, Doc. Well, that's gonna make this hard to hear. See, later, I'm gonna take little Penny back to my place. Show her the command center, Hammercycle, maybe even the Hamjet. You think she likes me now? I'm gonna give Penny the night of her life, just because you want her. And I get what you want. See, Penny's giving it up, she's giving it up hard. Cause she's with Captain Hammer. And these...
[Hammer holds up his fists]
Captain Hammer: ...are not the hammer.
[Hammer walks out of the shot momentarily then walks back in]
Captain Hammer: The hammer is my penis.
~Atla the Impeccable!
You know, it's a human race. And you lost.

User avatar
Nagash
Master
Posts: 2394
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:53 am

Re: Things that can happen in a Comments Minute

Post by Nagash » Sat Jan 09, 2010 7:22 pm

Sorry Atla, I prefer the Rakkie's "Meh, who cares"-approach.
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!

Immigrant
Explorer
Posts: 284
Joined: Sat Oct 10, 2009 5:39 pm

Re: Things that can happen in a Comments Minute

Post by Immigrant » Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:23 pm

and they say Brit programmes are odd lol

not sure which is more disconcerting though.. that woofter in the pics or the fact you had copies of them complete with dialog heh

a 'closet' fan?

Immigrant
Explorer
Posts: 284
Joined: Sat Oct 10, 2009 5:39 pm

Re: Things that can happen in a Comments Minute

Post by Immigrant » Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:27 pm

... but yeah guess Rak & Nag got it right - meh

NPH is still pretty rad in my book

Post Reply

Return to “Comments”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest