Surprise DIRTBAGS! I'm engaged.
Moderator: Staff
Re: Surprise DIRTBAGS! I'm engaged.
Wedding crashers!
"Who are those people?"
"OH GOD THE INTERNET IS HERE"
Mav, your prediction is FREAKY.
"Who are those people?"
"OH GOD THE INTERNET IS HERE"
Mav, your prediction is FREAKY.
- Captain Ron
- Lost Soul
- Posts: 42
- Joined: Fri Oct 09, 2009 1:58 pm
- Contact:
Re: Surprise DIRTBAGS! I'm engaged.
Congrats Atla. I wish you guys all the success you can stand.
That don't sound like he's speakin' American! Get 'im!
Re: Surprise DIRTBAGS! I'm engaged.
she's a russian spy donchaknow, inflitrating teh top levels of the marines with her trusty robot sidekick gabriel.
gratz atla, just goes to show that if you fish long and hard enough with enough rohypnol and promise to feed the fish's snow habit regularly, don't let her meet any of your friends and stuff, there's a fish for everyone!
gratz atla, just goes to show that if you fish long and hard enough with enough rohypnol and promise to feed the fish's snow habit regularly, don't let her meet any of your friends and stuff, there's a fish for everyone!
Re: Surprise DIRTBAGS! I'm engaged.
i often found myself wondering about you atla i hoped you was doing good i knew you found somebody and i hoped it lasted, well the pictures you posted eased my mind. you are truly blessed my friend you have someone to share your life with i had that once and took it for granted. Even tho i have a girlfriend now it's notthe same as my soulmate. May happiness find it's way into every cranny of your soul and you and your girlfriend live long healthy lives together......
i know what you said about my Momma
Re: Surprise DIRTBAGS! I'm engaged.
nice. congrats Atla 
"Man will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"
Contactable on gtalk & msn via sshagent @ gmail . com
Contactable on gtalk & msn via sshagent @ gmail . com
- Atla
- Urban Cowboy w/Guns
- Posts: 591
- Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:38 pm
- Location: In your panties you naughty girl!
Re: Surprise DIRTBAGS! I'm engaged.
Yep, Mav was right... Can ya believe it? :p
Of course none of your are invited.
That'd be like inviting my old high school self to my wedding. I'd be like, "Hey yeah - you! You're... 'cool'. But you gotta sit in the back row and not talk to me."
Just kidding, I'd love to invite ya. But chances are, only Nato and Mav would come. (Hey Mav - YOU can bang her in the horse stall.... Do Liberals just do missionary?)
Cause we're getting hitched(pun intended) at a horse ranch.
Yeah, we rock like that.
It's all about the boot knockin'.
Of course none of your are invited.
That'd be like inviting my old high school self to my wedding. I'd be like, "Hey yeah - you! You're... 'cool'. But you gotta sit in the back row and not talk to me."
Just kidding, I'd love to invite ya. But chances are, only Nato and Mav would come. (Hey Mav - YOU can bang her in the horse stall.... Do Liberals just do missionary?)
Cause we're getting hitched(pun intended) at a horse ranch.
Yeah, we rock like that.
It's all about the boot knockin'.
~Atla the Impeccable!
You know, it's a human race. And you lost.
You know, it's a human race. And you lost.
Re: Surprise DIRTBAGS! I'm engaged.
I'm sorry, you think LIBERALS only do missionary? I'm pretty sure conservatives only do missionary and exclusively for procreation. Liberals do it in the butt.
In any case, I am taking this as an invitation. It's BYOB, right?
In any case, I am taking this as an invitation. It's BYOB, right?
Re: Surprise DIRTBAGS! I'm engaged.
Nato wrote:I'm pretty sure conservatives only do missionary and exclusively for procreation.
“We do not act rightly because we have virtue or excellence",
"But we rather have those because we have acted rightly” Aristotle 384 B.C.-322 B.C
~ Fidei Defensor Vexillarius ~ Amo ut Invenirem ~
"But we rather have those because we have acted rightly” Aristotle 384 B.C.-322 B.C
~ Fidei Defensor Vexillarius ~ Amo ut Invenirem ~
Re: Surprise DIRTBAGS! I'm engaged.
Nato wrote:I'm pretty sure conservatives only do missionary and exclusively for procreation.
QFT
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!
- Nether
- Elessar
- Posts: 609
- Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:00 am
- Location: Bottom of the barrel baby
- Contact:
Re: Surprise DIRTBAGS! I'm engaged.
Congrats
Psychos don't explode when sunlight hits them, I don't give a f**k how crazy they are.
Re: Surprise DIRTBAGS! I'm engaged.
Woot! Gratz, Atla!
Do yOu Wonder who
Knows Any New or
unheard Tales By Homer?
Knows Any New or
unheard Tales By Homer?
- Atla
- Urban Cowboy w/Guns
- Posts: 591
- Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:38 pm
- Location: In your panties you naughty girl!
Re: Surprise DIRTBAGS! I'm engaged.
I'll be there in 6 hours!Nato wrote:Liberals do it in the butt.
In any case, I am taking this as an invitation.
~Atla the Impeccable!
You know, it's a human race. And you lost.
You know, it's a human race. And you lost.
Re: Surprise DIRTBAGS! I'm engaged.
Um... I'm coming too, duh.
Besides.. I know a piece of the puzzle that makes this the most not-want-to-miss wedding ever.
PS. I gave you my new number, you don't have to be afraid of getting the angry chick who wishes she were as popular as me, anymore. SO CALL!
Besides.. I know a piece of the puzzle that makes this the most not-want-to-miss wedding ever.
PS. I gave you my new number, you don't have to be afraid of getting the angry chick who wishes she were as popular as me, anymore. SO CALL!
-
Silverwolfe
- Wayfarer
- Posts: 80
- Joined: Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:53 pm
Re: Surprise DIRTBAGS! I'm engaged.
Congrats man... I wish you the best of luck, and will pray that the military marriage curse does not befall you.
invictus maneo
Brandon Sean Johnson
Brandon Sean Johnson
- Atla
- Urban Cowboy w/Guns
- Posts: 591
- Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:38 pm
- Location: In your panties you naughty girl!
Re: Surprise DIRTBAGS! I'm engaged.
That's been DE-BUNKED! And I had forgotten all about telling you that.Besides.. I know a piece of the puzzle that makes this the most not-want-to-miss wedding ever.
:p
And... resend number. I never put it in my phone. Doh!
Silverwolfe - We ought to be pretty good. But I'm working on my name as a Tramp Stamp....
~Atla the Impeccable!
You know, it's a human race. And you lost.
You know, it's a human race. And you lost.
- Nether
- Elessar
- Posts: 609
- Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:00 am
- Location: Bottom of the barrel baby
- Contact:
Re: Surprise DIRTBAGS! I'm engaged.
your chick looks like Winona Ryder
Psychos don't explode when sunlight hits them, I don't give a f**k how crazy they are.
- Atla
- Urban Cowboy w/Guns
- Posts: 591
- Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:38 pm
- Location: In your panties you naughty girl!
Re: Surprise DIRTBAGS! I'm engaged.
I'm...not sure how to take that...
~Atla the Impeccable!
You know, it's a human race. And you lost.
You know, it's a human race. And you lost.
Re: Surprise DIRTBAGS! I'm engaged.
Atla wrote:That's been DE-BUNKED! And I had forgotten all about telling you that.Besides.. I know a piece of the puzzle that makes this the most not-want-to-miss wedding ever.
Of course you told me. And it made that the best day ever. I will never believe anything other than what you told me... til you can prove otherwise
- Nether
- Elessar
- Posts: 609
- Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:00 am
- Location: Bottom of the barrel baby
- Contact:
Re: Surprise DIRTBAGS! I'm engaged.
dude Winona Ryder is hot as hell, there are things that i would do to that woman that are illegal in mexico
Psychos don't explode when sunlight hits them, I don't give a f**k how crazy they are.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests