Where has the Guilds forum gone?

~ General comments and discussion.

Moderator: Staff

Post Reply
User avatar
CharGen
Newbling
Posts: 8
Joined: Thu Jan 07, 2010 9:54 pm

Where has the Guilds forum gone?

Post by CharGen » Fri Jan 08, 2010 5:13 pm

*strumbles through the door*

Man, I feel like i've been wandering about for years trying to find this place!

Now where's Guilds? I need to have a chat with Dysh and Radic.
CharGen
TGH - The Golden Horde

User avatar
Nagash
Master
Posts: 2394
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:53 am

Re: Where has the Guilds forum gone?

Post by Nagash » Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:05 pm

There is no Guilds game here mate. Nor has Dysh found his way over here, I think.

Welcome though! :)
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!

User avatar
Gili
Community Admin
Posts: 738
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:00 am
Location: Northampton, England

Re: Where has the Guilds forum gone?

Post by Gili » Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:16 pm

wow that names a blast from the past!
"Man will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

Contactable on gtalk & msn via sshagent @ gmail . com

User avatar
Venus
Soul of Barnabas
Posts: 591
Joined: Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:04 pm
Contact:

Re: Where has the Guilds forum gone?

Post by Venus » Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:26 pm

lol yeah thats true

hi :>
Wow do i need a new signature or what. suggestions??
Fervent forever! CoM currently:>

Immigrant
Explorer
Posts: 284
Joined: Sat Oct 10, 2009 5:39 pm

Re: Where has the Guilds forum gone?

Post by Immigrant » Sat Jan 09, 2010 5:15 am

wb CG!

User avatar
Vox
Wayfarer
Posts: 148
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 5:39 am
Contact:

Re: Where has the Guilds forum gone?

Post by Vox » Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:08 am

Man he's been gone so long he's a newbie all over ;p
"Nindyn vel'uss kyorl nind ratha thalra elghinn dal lil alust"

User avatar
Wretch
Lost Soul
Posts: 39
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 11:59 pm
Location: The Redneck Riviera

Re: Where has the Guilds forum gone?

Post by Wretch » Sun Jan 10, 2010 3:25 am

Wow, good to see you!
Radic's been away a while, he finished school, got married, bought a house and got a real job with Dow.
Not sure what Dysh has been up to, been a year and a half or so since I talked to him.

Leto's faithful still remember Dromeda though =P
The Golden Horde - All war all the time™
You know how this thing ends, right? They all die.

User avatar
Reylan Talonspyre
Teacher
Posts: 537
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:26 am
Contact:

Re: Where has the Guilds forum gone?

Post by Reylan Talonspyre » Sun Jan 10, 2010 5:11 am

Does your name mean Character Generator?
I think I would make a great pope.
Gatekeepers

User avatar
Nagash
Master
Posts: 2394
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:53 am

Re: Where has the Guilds forum gone?

Post by Nagash » Sun Jan 10, 2010 7:28 pm

It does, I asked him the same question ;)
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!

User avatar
CharGen
Newbling
Posts: 8
Joined: Thu Jan 07, 2010 9:54 pm

Re: Where has the Guilds forum gone?

Post by CharGen » Sun Jan 10, 2010 8:10 pm

:D

Workin' on a Wiki
Goin' down down down
Workin' on a Wiki
Whop! about to slip down
CharGen
TGH - The Golden Horde

User avatar
Gerien
Teacher
Posts: 908
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:22 pm
Location: depends who hires me

Re: Where has the Guilds forum gone?

Post by Gerien » Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:03 pm

Reylan Talonspyre wrote:Does your name mean Character Generator?
Bad geek. No donut.
And I never even got my own damn posting title!

Post Reply

Return to “Comments”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests