Gold Remnants on a Red River...

~ OOC forums for the Guilds version of the Classic game.
Please be courteous while posting and observe the forum rules.

Moderators: Staff, Game Staff

Gold Remnants on a Red River...

Postby Mauhura » Tue Apr 29, 2014 6:00 am

...Or, "So you think you can dance?"

....... wait that's a show CARLOS (faint Spanish guitar strums*) told us about from "the real world"..damnit!
Either way some of yas are dead! We push on before we digress!

So here weeez be, we set de scene: goblinz gathered up in de tunnelz crowded in with human dudezzz waitin on word from the droben dat de elvesez can go burn dat shit down.

WHERE DEYZ AT!?

dunno! ... but sent out more scouts ta find de Brotherzeszzz . NO WORRIEZZ deys be ok. prolly distracted by somethin shiney.

Somethin shiney. yeaaa prolly so ... shinieez are good, Mazza likes dems shiney trinketz.

*On a cured heathen-hide, de gobbiewenchie starts scratching in words to Nymphsong.
At first, de goblinmumbleezz on hide fer de Nymph-KING look like'a this:
T'ree dayz of nightz meez brudderz use waiting until we can move together ta hit yer 'FREE CITY' life-livin, Leto-lovin-heathen-bastards.
Our Tunnelz alive with whispering voiceseszzz and drums.
Here we come.
No see us?
Datziz fine!
Yoouzz Die!
Or Join the Ranks of Barnabas!

*As she made her words in the elvish script, her mind's eye watched her Brudderrrzzz as de sun rose and demz brudderz got rest and Mazza thought back to a few short days ago as they prepped, almost proper-like.*

SHHH! DO NOT MOVE.
He will know.
Dat damn Nymphsong will SMELL IT OUT HE WOULD!!
so weez shhhhhh! PREPARE.

BUT NOoooo change of troop, no scouts ahead. merely diggin their own gold and preparing.
QUIETLY.
VERY QUIETLY.

REPORT FROM TARA's BLIND ONE-LEGGED KOBOLD:

"shhhhhhh! allaqwiiitz on de frontzerszz, deyzask sayzweezzazz been'az huntin rwabbitz an' such!
    heheheheeeeehhhackaskasCOUGH "HEATHEN RABBITS! HAR HARrrgzzzhackzz *cough!*" -Horance

TIME TA ATTACK!!! ....wait! crap too quiet!
"Where dems Elveseszzz an' 'Umanz brudderz go!?!" ....
"And the drobenzzz deyz wondered off again!"

It took a little bit, but they all got together finally and...

From all points in RGE's lands, goblinz and other thieves finally got the OK and snuck around SHHHHHH!

WE GO QUIET!

kill kill kill kill. LOOT LOOT LOOT ..

.... ooo GOLD SHINEEEEZ! .. no distractions! go go go!
kill kill kill!
loot loot loot!(deys SO RICH! heheh!)
burrrrn baby BUUURRRRNNN!!!
(except demz "Kingly" estates)

All at once, when the Red Elves set the war-fields and near-dawn skies alight with their sorcery.

ALLLLL deez gobbiez and brotherseszzz stood outside captivated by the sight.

OOOOHHHHHZZZZZ!!!
FIREWORRRKKKSSSSZ!

White-hot over the skies!
Awesoommmme!
*a roar from the Tunnelz!*
Shhhhhh! They'll hear us! ... (think they already did! har har!!)

AWWWESOME!!!! The skies thundered and the Land shook with the work of Faithful Red Elves.
Glorious W'ELF'VEN LIGHTS!!
So WHITE HOT! Seemed would crack the skiesezz!
BEAUTIFUL!!

It was nearly day-break by the time the surviving troops and all de Brothers made it back to check-in.
All leaders accounted for, though many many troop losses in the fray.

The letterz on cured-hide to Nymph included a "war declaration" as well as what we LEARNED from him's "Pro Tips On War" he had diz gobbie read and ponder and find things on. The hide still stank. Horance made sure of that before he saw it delivered. hehehhh (apologieeez, poor OLD Horance, he really held it as long as he could lol)
    Dat Professional War Nymph said in his BOOK!: (obvious paraphrasing but the points are there)
    "Prepare, let yer guys know about a week ahead so they can plan to be available for attacks" (ok done!)
    "hey, remember yer Elves can fog the whole guild" (ok done!) ..
    "be careful, some people actually watch the ranks and news to compare stats, so don't MOVE before ya really WANT TO move" - as in don't change out troops way beforehand or loot or scum a day ahead anymore these days, it's too obvious (ok done..err, NOT done ha!) but that was rather difficult as we all wanted to scout just to see what ya had like a week ago! lol)
    Send a scout to public meeting places (boards) - stay away yerself but have 1 to watch. - dat Nymphsong be watchin dat sheeiiittt - ok done!
    "get yer sheeeit t'gether - stats 'un whatnot, cuz heathen dun like ta be kept'a waitin for war declarationzzzszzz makes 'em cranky 'un deyz start ta twitch!" (ok done!) - let deeez letterz delivered on leatherbackzz serve as yer Official War Declarationz. From Meez'a Brotherz ta yer'z.
    "Tell KT that RGE offers gold in place of GHs burnt in their heathen response ta a few more forts built than was ordered" (ok DONE - decided we'd go back ta war instead. You can keep dat moniez what'ya offered before. Meez brudderz took back what deyz wanted.)

**Editing DONE! 7 TIMES! LUCKY NUMBAH 7! *blows on the die and gives 'em a roll!* lol

Wanted to get posted hopefully before Nymph made his way in (apparently JUST GOT IT DONE too! haha!
I have stats too!
RGE was WAY bigger than us an' mine! ... 'jk' actual stats here:

REMNANT OF GOLDEN ERA
Land: 279,639 // 39,949
Built: 170,086 // 24,298
7 / 7 Members
Networth: 9,616,499 // 1,373,786

-V-
THE RED RANKS
Land: 166,228 // 18,470
Built: 163,694 // 18,188
9 / 9 Members
Networth: 6,237,691 // 693,077
Last edited by Mauhura on Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:19 am, edited 7 times in total.
Hail C'HaraH!
HHG - Long Live Papa Goblin!

-TRR- (he said I could keep it)
Mauhura
Lost Soul

Re: Gold Remnants on a Red River...

Postby Nymphsong » Tue Apr 29, 2014 7:00 am

somebody gonna get hurt... ;)

Good hit...we will see what we can do...in response...
Nymphsong
Nymphsong
Explorer

Postby Mauhura » Tue Apr 29, 2014 7:24 am

(ooc'ly = Nymph! If you were on this side this time my friend, you would have been so proud of us! LOL!! ... as it is ... you TOO SHALL HURT!!! heeheeee *coughsspuffff de Holy Hookah* ..... I'll just wait here and watch fer yaz in my brother's news! cuz YOU is all YOU have left. ah-HA! ;) -back'at'cha)
Hail C'HaraH!

Mauhura
Lost Soul

Notes to other GMs

Postby Mauhura » Tue Apr 29, 2014 8:51 am

*Horance, Tara's good and Faithful, blind one-legged kobold makes his hobbling way through de Tunnelz to Maz's position, still outside Nymphsong's borders.

Horance ordered to see deez 2 missives delivered on their wenchiewitch's behalf... To GOBLINZ and former-NIR masters...

The letters, written on once-pristine parchment with a lovely little mark they might recognize would most likely arrive having tried to be wiped free of warm kobold-maw slobber, which only left the letters a bit soggy and rather stinky - mostly, which kinda made them definitely fresh-from'a-de front! lol

Dauthi! - Hail Leto's dark 'un sneaky goblin herozz!
    Would that ya find yer way back to the Faith m'friend! But in the meantime - the scout(s) you received last night were COMPLETELY mistaken .. some meez Brothers are so poor deyz nah afford GLASSES for deyz EYESESZZZ ... (Forsaken..Forsaken Wastes) - was scouts.

I think maybe 2 completed, before we realized "Ummm WTH?" *ahermms* - send Tara PM or aviary if ya wish compensation for demz incursionszz by some wayward ELVEz ... damn elves, great with sorcery but *makes the crazy finger at head* a little NOT THERE if ya know what I mean?! (comin from gobbie ta gobbie we could get a laugh at this).

Aeropagitica! - Hail Angelique's Lone (and wandering) Warlord!
    Judging from yer latest messages (boards) we thought ya might be on the move to Leto landsesz, but then we see not.
    If you were planning yer own foray into the Free Cities held by Nymph an' his own, apologies, but my brothers wait long enough an'jaz makez no moves.So we do. War was always His way.
    As it was in Heaven so it is here now.
    As I said when we were "allies" - no worry, we will take care of them.
Hail C'HaraH!

Mauhura
Lost Soul

Postby Oriana » Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:24 am

Let me start by saying had I been killed by a beloved wenchie heathen tho she is or one of her flock I'd be giggling & pushing the magic button to get myself back in the game but seeing as how not one red hearted darling showed up in my news feed I do believe my patience for back alley baby bs has reached its end.
Unless I've read wrong or have gone completely stupid TRR are not Angies...
Yet I log in to a dead realm sorced of all things to death by Angies? Geezus... anyone wanna take a guess who?
I don't have the patience or the temperament to put into a game like that. Especially a game I didn't even look at for years until Nymph talked me into giving it a go again.

When it stops being fun & just borders on asinine it's time for me to go.
Last edited by Oriana on Tue Apr 29, 2014 10:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
My Heart... My Soul... lies within the Dragonhand
Oriana
Lost Soul

Postby Tara » Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:58 am

(somehow through several translations the following is made clear, FIRST to Oriana. Then to Nymph and THEN to Angie. ... through ... prayer ... )

OHHH!!!! ANGELIQUEEEEYOUBITCH!!! YOU MUTHAFUKINANGIELOVINHEATHENS!!!!

SOME ONE HAS STOLEN THE GLORY OF A KILL ON ORIANA's LANDZ!?!

(That is NOT even F'n funny, if ANY ONE BUT A TRR member attacked you. At all. Was NOT by our order.

Angie was not there for my brothers when we needed her before. We do NOT need or want her or her troops, scum or sorcery now.

NO TRICKS!
BACK OFF!

LETO IS OUR'S!!

(now the Ranks did burn yer lands of temples down to (I can publish notes from chat if needed) I believe was about 50/per and moved on to yer bigger allies in prep-for-response of yer retal)
"...you like havin insides? Image 'cuz those are gonna be outsides!"
TRR!
cha-cha-cha!
Tara
Indecisive Wenchie

Postby Oriana » Tue Apr 29, 2014 10:21 am

No need for you to be offering up chats burning is burning anyone and everyone does it a time or two whether at war or not goes hand in hand with looting etc.
I hope whole heartedly you don't think I was accusing you of anything that wasn't my intention at all I was just bringing to light what happened...
Oriana
Lost Soul

Postby Tara » Tue Apr 29, 2014 10:41 am

** POOR OLD HORANCE is running crazy through the tunnelz to deliver missives to ALL heathen kingdom holders concerning what's what and what wenchies do and such. (that would be in yer aviary people (scribe that is) )
Bad. BAD HEATHEN!
Meanwhile ... in a spot for b'fst and chitchats fer wenchies! There are barcaloungers here.
You don't know? awww! too bad, go away then k. thanks. -smile....

Orrrriiiii *siiiighs 'un smiles* m'friend.
no no no *slides up a chair ta sit.

Offerszzs Ori both hands: in one - a mug of "Irish coffee", second, mug'a pour from dis wenchie's flask'o rum from last night* the coffee is warm .. the rum, still surprisingly cool.

=)

So which little wee blue heathen has seemed ta get in my way here?

*slips piece of paper to her with a smallwenchiesmile* numbers only are fine lovies, we'll find names later...
"...you like havin insides? Image 'cuz those are gonna be outsides!"
TRR!
cha-cha-cha!
Tara
Indecisive Wenchie

Postby Nymphsong » Tue Apr 29, 2014 12:06 pm

At work...will reply later...trr good hit...clean skins...you will be pwned for the rest of the age and treated as the scum you have now made yourselves...trr...i will be on later...to make sure the love is...returned.
Nymphsong
Nymphsong
Explorer

Postby Baron G » Tue Apr 29, 2014 12:14 pm

my lady says some angies stole from her?

stole a kill? a wallet? a tooth ? what? dont matter.

I will be back later too.

but leto still comes first

you blue are lucky for now.
...... now wheres my ax.....
TRR
yep just a newbling here. nothing fancy.
Baron G
Newbling

Postby Jokingjoe » Tue Apr 29, 2014 1:46 pm

Uh..how did Blue get brought up at all?
Jokingjoe
Second Centurion

Postby Oriana » Tue Apr 29, 2014 2:22 pm

The Heathen realms in Blue decided to destroy my realm after the Wenchie heathen in Red made TRRs declarations of war on TGE pretty damn clear.

That's how Angies got brought up...
Oriana
Lost Soul

Postby Fireslash » Tue Apr 29, 2014 3:46 pm

nice hit
Fireslash
First Centurion

Postby Aeropagitica » Tue Apr 29, 2014 4:56 pm

Wasn't me. If asked, I would have gladly joined in the carnage. But I was not good hunting to you all
VIVA NIR!
Aeropagitica
Explorer

Postby Nymphsong » Tue Apr 29, 2014 5:00 pm

Will be a fun slaughter fest to end the age...we have yet to counter...guess we will see what 5 can do to 9...(since two are in restore).

As for the Forces of Light involvement in this war...I have a little something for them.

JC is fine lol
Nymphsong
Nymphsong
Explorer

Postby Nymphsong » Tue Apr 29, 2014 5:02 pm

Aeropagitica wrote:Wasn't me. If asked, I would have gladly joined in the carnage. But I was not good hunting to you all

Like you did when TRR hit HB?
Nymphsong
Nymphsong
Explorer

Postby Aeropagitica » Tue Apr 29, 2014 5:49 pm

How many times do I have to reiterate the timing of that? Seska had been asking for 2 weeks when I was going to join the guild. They had scheduled an attack for Monday, so Saturday evening, I went ahead and applied. It was NOT in response to being scouted by your people. It WAS in anticipation of declaring war on you. The fact that I was accepted a couple hours later, and you attacked a few hours after that is just the culmination of you executing your war plans, contrary to our own. It was a conspiracy to bring you down; just not as elaborate as people seem to think.
We were not trying to entrap you. We just wanted the first strike for a change this age.
VIVA NIR!
Aeropagitica
Explorer

Postby Oriana » Tue Apr 29, 2014 6:02 pm

Aye if asked ya gladly woulda joined in the carnage? Weren't no carnage til someone stuck his wee bits in where they didn't belong which from what I'm seein' ya say ya woulda been a douche pokin' where ya didn't need ta be too?

*sighs*

Nymph darlin' I warned ya... B.A.H.!!! :-P
Oriana
Lost Soul

Postby Nymphsong » Tue Apr 29, 2014 7:07 pm

I would say that the better part of our retaliation is complete...barring further outside interference this is shaping up to be a well balanced war.

Riddle me this...why does a gobbie sit on 20k kobbies?

On two different realms...no less...
Nymphsong
Nymphsong
Explorer

Postby Aeropagitica » Tue Apr 29, 2014 10:59 pm

I don't even know what you're saying, Orianna. I payed the price for burning you. It hurt. I did nothing to instigate the 2nd attack, to be lumped in to the engagement with TRR.
VIVA NIR!
Aeropagitica
Explorer

Next

Return to Guilds