Hiiiiiiiii

~ General comments and discussion.

Moderator: Staff

Post Reply
User avatar
Amb
Wayfarer
Posts: 115
Joined: Wed Dec 23, 2009 5:00 am

Hiiiiiiiii

Post by Amb » Mon Jul 22, 2013 2:28 am

So I somehow found myself wandering around this site tonight and just wanted to say Hi to anyone who may still be lurking around :) I remember playing this game when I was like 16, and I'm 31 now... god, I feel old! Maybe some of you will remember me, maybe not but Hi anyway lol
~*If you're going to walk on thin ice, why not DANCE*~

TGH - Always in my Heart

User avatar
Tara
Indecisive Wenchie
Posts: 375
Joined: Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:11 am
Location: ..the slippery slope..~>
Contact:

Re: Hiiiiiiiii

Post by Tara » Mon Jul 22, 2013 7:16 am

Hiiiii Amb'ers! I 'member yas, mostly from TGH an' the guilds boards. Good to see ya back around.
You found yer breadcrumbs!! :mrgreen:
Come play Guilds & stuff!! - Grunt is runnin around over there maybe a few other people you'll remember.
"...you like havin insides? Image 'cuz those are gonna be outsides!"
TRR!
cha-cha-cha!

User avatar
Leif
RAGE >.<
Posts: 172
Joined: Sat Jan 02, 2010 1:00 pm

Re: Hiiiiiiiii

Post by Leif » Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:50 pm

I remember you a bit :) Good to see another familiar face.
-}}}Dulcius ex Asperis >
Gatekeepers...SUCK?

User avatar
Jokingjoe
Second Centurion
Posts: 1204
Joined: Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:35 pm
Location: New Bern, NC
Contact:

Re: Hiiiiiiiii

Post by Jokingjoe » Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:52 pm

I know you played as recently as a couple of years ago, Amb. Why not play some more? :)

User avatar
Gili
Community Admin
Posts: 738
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:00 am
Location: Northampton, England

Re: Hiiiiiiiii

Post by Gili » Sat Jul 27, 2013 8:21 am

quick lads pin her down, don't let her escape. Then drag her off to Guilds? :D

Hey Amb i remember you :D
"Man will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

Contactable on gtalk & msn via sshagent @ gmail . com

User avatar
Wretch
Lost Soul
Posts: 39
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 11:59 pm
Location: The Redneck Riviera

Re: Hiiiiiiiii

Post by Wretch » Sat Jul 27, 2013 5:24 pm

I've never heard of such a person.

Good to see you, hope things are well with you!
The Golden Horde - All war all the time™
You know how this thing ends, right? They all die.

User avatar
Gili
Community Admin
Posts: 738
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:00 am
Location: Northampton, England

Re: Hiiiiiiiii

Post by Gili » Sat Jul 27, 2013 6:35 pm

Wretch wrote:I've never heard of such a person.

Good to see you, hope things are well with you!
Oh crap we're gonna need more people in here. Hows it going Mr Wretch?
"Man will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

Contactable on gtalk & msn via sshagent @ gmail . com

User avatar
Amb
Wayfarer
Posts: 115
Joined: Wed Dec 23, 2009 5:00 am

Re: Hiiiiiiiii

Post by Amb » Sun Jul 28, 2013 7:00 pm

Gili wrote:quick lads pin her down, don't let her escape. Then drag her off to Guilds? :D

Hey Amb i remember you :D
LOL I might think about making a kingdom.. granted I'm not sure I remember how to really play well but then it's kinda like a bike right? you never really forget?!?!
Wretch wrote:I've never heard of such a person.

Good to see you, hope things are well with you!
Well thanks a lot... missed you too :P lol and yes they're going well... my little hordling keeps me busy, granted she's not so little anymore! Gonna be 10 in a couple months....
~*If you're going to walk on thin ice, why not DANCE*~

TGH - Always in my Heart

Post Reply

Return to “Comments”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests