Shredman wrote:1. Attacking own Faith, but with a cost, you cant claim the turns, or be credited with a kill, just the land and shame lol
2. when out of turns ability to delete after 24 hrs after last turn is used even at war
3. Bounus turns for kills, say you kill 10 doms you get 1000 as a reward besides just the claimed turns , 20 doms killed 2000 and so on.
4. Purple heart rewards, same as kills you die 10 times you get 1000 , 20 times 2000 and so on.
Nothing against you Shred. I know you are just trying to come up with ideas to even things out for every one but don't think they will work.
1) I personally don't know how that would go. Could help or make a big mess. Almost think that it could lead to a couple big doms no one even has a chance at getting to.
2) I feel that would rob the other players of a chance to get the land and/or cash that was taken from them. If you get that board and are out of turns just drop your troops and see who notices first. Why rob the players of the land?
3) I think we get enough turns from killing as it is. As more people start playing we will have more targets and more chances to find some one to hit who has turns.
4) Then you would have people dieing just to get extra turns to make run at some one. If you think about it you know its true. Not to mention I'm one of the people dieing a lot and don't think they are needed.(can tell i'm out of practice)