~Fire
G says NIR SUCKs for a Buck
Moderators: Staff, Game Staff
Re: G says NIR SUCKs for a Buck
I got a good feeling it won't
~Fire
~Fire
- Reylan Talonspyre
- Teacher
- Posts: 537
- Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:26 am
- Contact:
Re: G says NIR SUCKs for a Buck
I am glad we are still having some fun. I see my human kingdom has been obliterated. Nice hit.
I think I would make a great pope.
Gatekeepers
Gatekeepers
- Aeropagitica
- Explorer
- Posts: 323
- Joined: Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:13 pm
- Location: Wilmington, NC
- Contact:
- Aeropagitica
- Explorer
- Posts: 323
- Joined: Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:13 pm
- Location: Wilmington, NC
- Contact:
Re: G says NIR SUCKs for a Buck
My Logic Diagrams are a bit old, but as I recall, a Single Condition being IF any top_10 ten kingdoms restore, you will have peace, sounds like only one kingdom has to restore.Reylan Talonspyre wrote:Gatekeepers and SUCK are willing to accept your surrender at any time. We have a single, unwavering condition of our own:
NIR will restore any of their kingdoms within the top 10.
Just saying. You did make me smile though! That we should surrender...
I realize I'm not negotiating anymore, but how about this: We shall grant peace, and restore 1 of our top 10 kingdoms for each top 20 kingdom you restore.
VIVA NIR!
Re: G says NIR SUCKs for a Buck
Low blow man, low blow.
Re: G says NIR SUCKs for a Buck
We are actually very close, the goal of the war wasn't really to win but to make the game closer and hell have some smurf head
Though it would have been nice to win
Though it would have been nice to win
Last edited by Fireslash on Thu Sep 26, 2013 9:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Re: G says NIR SUCKs for a Buck
To peace that is
- Reylan Talonspyre
- Teacher
- Posts: 537
- Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:26 am
- Contact:
Re: G says NIR SUCKs for a Buck
LOL Aero, at the end of this, we may take you up on that if you pummel us like you have been. 
I think I would make a great pope.
Gatekeepers
Gatekeepers
- Jokingjoe
- Second Centurion
- Posts: 1204
- Joined: Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:35 pm
- Location: New Bern, NC
- Contact:
Re: G says NIR SUCKs for a Buck
Sorry Rey--Aero is not the negotiator--and he only mentioned that because none of your kingdoms are in the top 20.
Re: G says NIR SUCKs for a Buck
So why is LKA joining this war and attacking us? Do you not have a big enough advantage as it is
~Fire
~Fire
Re: G says NIR SUCKs for a Buck
I can't wait to hear LKA's justification for this one 
-}}}Dulcius ex Asperis >
Gatekeepers...SUCK?
Gatekeepers...SUCK?
- Aeropagitica
- Explorer
- Posts: 323
- Joined: Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:13 pm
- Location: Wilmington, NC
- Contact:
- Carlos Danger
- Wayfarer
- Posts: 85
- Joined: Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:48 am
Re: G says NIR SUCKs for a Buck
My assumption(I know I know) is its Dreck. After we had peace with LKA he continued to do what he wanted so that's probably the case here. If its more then just him then yeah some explaining would be nice. Other then a little discussion on thread titles and some misunderstandings here and there its seems to be a good war and really doesn't need any interfering.
TRR - The Red Ranks
Figurehead Extraordinaire
PM for pics
Figurehead Extraordinaire
PM for pics
Re: G says NIR SUCKs for a Buck
LKA is not in this war. I just wanted to hit a kingdom. Leto does not deserve to be on top. They have done nothing to earn it. This is a Monarchy. People would come whenever they please and strike whatever foe for whatever cause they chose. You outnumbered us. In my opinion, I don't know why two different faiths join to fight one. That is weird. Turns mean alot in this game, you heathens have a lot more turns to play with than my faithmates. When a ruler sees kingdoms being struck by more kingdoms, he will impose. It doesn't matter that his mates have more land than the strikers, It still is more leaders and more action and communication for them. They have access to 2 databases. And who knows maybe scummers that can join in unseen for Leto an Barnabas. In Monarchy times, the leaders of their lands did not do fair strikes, nor were they responded to fairly. Alliances can come and go as they please, like it really was. But do not consider me an ally of the war, but of the faith. Consider me unguilded. Kill me. I don't care. I haven't had a conversation with anyone in my guild since I joined anyways. LKA will not retaliate. If they wish to boot me or quit I will. I have had no action all age. I will do anything to try and win it for my goddess, since the only man I would ever worship is myself. I have been bullied long enough by CORE by having I think all of their members hitting me, so I want to hurt a Letite. This age and last age, I chose my faith randomly and got Angelique both times. Chose my race randomly too. Coming the 3rd age, I couldn't imagine playing for any other faith since I really don't care for being in any of the guilds I see in Leto or Barnabas. As for race, I guess I'll go goblin being that Dauthi keeps his guild and faith and that he accepts me. And if I ever got caught scumming, it was on purpose. I want you to play your turns on me. I see there is a feature here that lets you see a post that has been posted while you were writing yours. I will always aim for the head, at that time it was TRR this time its the top of SUCK. Peace was never declared with TRR since our GM never accepted it. Peace is with CORE since I see that our GM has been inactive since forever.
Angelique
Open for business
Scummer
Scouting your kingdom since the beginning of time
Open for business
Scummer
Scouting your kingdom since the beginning of time
- Jokingjoe
- Second Centurion
- Posts: 1204
- Joined: Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:35 pm
- Location: New Bern, NC
- Contact:
Re: G says NIR SUCKs for a Buck
Dreck, you should talk to Dauthi. You would get along, I think.
Either way, saying Leto doesn't deserve to be on top is no justification for hitting Fireslash (who is not even in the top 20). While we appreciate your zeal, please desist from making open strikes against the Gatekeepers or Fireslash for the duration of our war. We are an honorable organization and can not support intervention on our behalf.
Either way, saying Leto doesn't deserve to be on top is no justification for hitting Fireslash (who is not even in the top 20). While we appreciate your zeal, please desist from making open strikes against the Gatekeepers or Fireslash for the duration of our war. We are an honorable organization and can not support intervention on our behalf.
Re: G says NIR SUCKs for a Buck
Dreck,
Your eagerness to fight for your faith is... charming. However, in a guilds game, the alliances that make up guilds do play a significant part of the strategy and politics of the game, as well as faith. In times where player base is relatively low, guilds do what they feel necessary to create fair hits, including ally with guilds of other faith. In fact, history is ripe with the concept that sharing an enemy can make allies out of anyone. No war will ever be perfectly even in stats, and everyone will place differing values on different stats based on personal preferences. Turns do make a difference, but they are not a deciding factor, as clearly demonstrated by the slow but steady trajectory of this war. If you had been watching the war and the stats you would have easily been able to see this. Hell, G even posted stats suggesting as much in this very thread.
I would have hoped that in LKA you would have developed some concept of the social and political side of the guilds game, but apparently you've been left to your own devices and that's unfortunate and I'm sure takes much of the fun out of the game. But striking at guilded kingdoms engaged in war takes the fun out of the game for others, and shows a lack of respect I am sure you would wish afforded to you and your guildmates, were the situation reversed. I don't speak for G, SUCK or NIR but myself in saying that your disinterest in potential consequences for your actions suggests a lack of responsibility and honour not only for yourself, but for your faith-mates who's good clean fun you are messing with and dirtying. Actions like that stain an otherwise difficult but well fought war.
By the sounds of it you've had a difficult age and frustration can easily set in. Perhaps you should take your scumming skills to an individual game? I play Bloodbath as well as guilds and that place is all sorts of fun and chaos and entirely faith-based. Everyone gets beat around, so although the beatings are frustrating at least no one is safe :p
If these are the morals you want to play this game under, by all means play unguilded or with Dauthi, it might be fun for the poor guy to have some company smacking people around at will :p But show the impluse control of an adult and adjust your standing in the game to match the morals you intend to play under before lashing out, instead of interfering in an issue affecting like half the player base with an ill-thought out action.
Your eagerness to fight for your faith is... charming. However, in a guilds game, the alliances that make up guilds do play a significant part of the strategy and politics of the game, as well as faith. In times where player base is relatively low, guilds do what they feel necessary to create fair hits, including ally with guilds of other faith. In fact, history is ripe with the concept that sharing an enemy can make allies out of anyone. No war will ever be perfectly even in stats, and everyone will place differing values on different stats based on personal preferences. Turns do make a difference, but they are not a deciding factor, as clearly demonstrated by the slow but steady trajectory of this war. If you had been watching the war and the stats you would have easily been able to see this. Hell, G even posted stats suggesting as much in this very thread.
I would have hoped that in LKA you would have developed some concept of the social and political side of the guilds game, but apparently you've been left to your own devices and that's unfortunate and I'm sure takes much of the fun out of the game. But striking at guilded kingdoms engaged in war takes the fun out of the game for others, and shows a lack of respect I am sure you would wish afforded to you and your guildmates, were the situation reversed. I don't speak for G, SUCK or NIR but myself in saying that your disinterest in potential consequences for your actions suggests a lack of responsibility and honour not only for yourself, but for your faith-mates who's good clean fun you are messing with and dirtying. Actions like that stain an otherwise difficult but well fought war.
By the sounds of it you've had a difficult age and frustration can easily set in. Perhaps you should take your scumming skills to an individual game? I play Bloodbath as well as guilds and that place is all sorts of fun and chaos and entirely faith-based. Everyone gets beat around, so although the beatings are frustrating at least no one is safe :p
If these are the morals you want to play this game under, by all means play unguilded or with Dauthi, it might be fun for the poor guy to have some company smacking people around at will :p But show the impluse control of an adult and adjust your standing in the game to match the morals you intend to play under before lashing out, instead of interfering in an issue affecting like half the player base with an ill-thought out action.
-}}}Dulcius ex Asperis >
Gatekeepers...SUCK?
Gatekeepers...SUCK?
Re: G says NIR SUCKs for a Buck
So be it. I am unguilded. As Eric Cartman says, "It's my life, I'll do what I want!"
Angelique
Open for business
Scummer
Scouting your kingdom since the beginning of time
Open for business
Scummer
Scouting your kingdom since the beginning of time
Re: G says NIR SUCKs for a Buck
Anyways Gatekeepers, we stopped by for a visit tonight...you should probably all restore.
GATEKEEPERS Land: 27,639 5,528
G Built: 27,260 5,452
5 / 6 Members Networth: 780,013 156,003
GATEKEEPERS Land: 27,639 5,528
G Built: 27,260 5,452
5 / 6 Members Networth: 780,013 156,003
Re: G says NIR SUCKs for a Buck
You have no kingdoms over 50k acres, my conditions for peace have been met
let me know what you want to do, game is pretty damn even again
~Fire
let me know what you want to do, game is pretty damn even again
~Fire
- Reylan Talonspyre
- Teacher
- Posts: 537
- Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:26 am
- Contact:
Re: G says NIR SUCKs for a Buck
We officially offer our surrender to NIR.
I don't speak for Fire, but you guys did a bang up job of blasting us to bits. If we don't hear from you by 8 PM CST tomorrow, we will continue with our suicide sorc attacks, as planned.
I had a lot of fun this war, got the blood pumping, got the war chats going. Glad to see we inflicted heavy damage on you and yours, but I would rather not bog everyone down with suicide attacks.
Let me know.
I don't speak for Fire, but you guys did a bang up job of blasting us to bits. If we don't hear from you by 8 PM CST tomorrow, we will continue with our suicide sorc attacks, as planned.
I had a lot of fun this war, got the blood pumping, got the war chats going. Glad to see we inflicted heavy damage on you and yours, but I would rather not bog everyone down with suicide attacks.
Let me know.
I think I would make a great pope.
Gatekeepers
Gatekeepers
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests