The Forums
Moderator: Staff
Re: Name the Forums and Ranks (No Current Polll)
Thank you!
And I never even got my own damn posting title!
- Teanos
- Within the Shadows
- Posts: 406
- Joined: Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:07 am
- Location: The Chaotic Interludes of the Interwebs.
- Contact:
Re: Name the Forums and Ranks (No Current Polll)
Yeah looks decent to me.
I just updated the board cache as well.
I just updated the board cache as well.
Even a ghost needs to breathe.
Re: Name the Forums and Ranks (No Current Polll)
BTW- the images work beautifully with the abstract artwork between them, and the logo is the perfect font. As a graphic designer, I approve this layout.
And I never even got my own damn posting title!
- Kaz
- Administrator
- Posts: 2614
- Joined: Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:27 am
- Location: The Vinyards of Fernabergia
- Tempers Ball Posts: 3873
- Tempers Ball/Braggarts Hall Alt: Kaz
- Contact:
Re: Name the Forums and Ranks (No Current Polll)
It did turn out surprisingly good... i almost considered switching from my standard dark theme
Programming is 10% science, 25% ingenuity and 65% getting the ingenuity to work with the science
Wars of Tonan (Monarchy Inspired Miniatures)
Armatures for Sculpting Miniatures
Wars of Tonan (Monarchy Inspired Miniatures)
Armatures for Sculpting Miniatures
- Teanos
- Within the Shadows
- Posts: 406
- Joined: Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:07 am
- Location: The Chaotic Interludes of the Interwebs.
- Contact:
Re: Name the Forums and Ranks (No Current Polll)
Be still my beating heart.
Kaz..coming to the light side?
Oh my.
Kaz..coming to the light side?
Oh my.
Even a ghost needs to breathe.
Re: Name the Forums and Ranks (No Current Polll)
My title should be Vox Populi
because i'm so special. And then everyone else would have to beg me for a title. I'll also be in charge of the complaint dept. although that might mean 3 to 4 tribunals a week.......so maybe that aint' such a good idea.
But i'm still special ;p
because i'm so special. And then everyone else would have to beg me for a title. I'll also be in charge of the complaint dept. although that might mean 3 to 4 tribunals a week.......so maybe that aint' such a good idea.
But i'm still special ;p
"Nindyn vel'uss kyorl nind ratha thalra elghinn dal lil alust"
Re: Name the Forums and Ranks (No Current Polll)
It does look pretty. Especially for a light theme 
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!
Re: Name the Forums and Ranks (No Current Polll)
lmao dark fantasy looks a bit rought now that i use it a lot, the black font in blue background kills my eyes trying to read what is said ><
The enemy of the enemy is my friend.
Re: Name the Forums and Ranks (No Current Polll)
What about the name?
If the game is going to be Monarchy (which i like) then the boards could be Monarchs Glen or Monarchs Haven, unless someone comes up with a better one.
Braggarts Hall and Tempers Ball seem to live up to their names a little too well ;p
If the game is going to be Monarchy (which i like) then the boards could be Monarchs Glen or Monarchs Haven, unless someone comes up with a better one.
Braggarts Hall and Tempers Ball seem to live up to their names a little too well ;p
"Nindyn vel'uss kyorl nind ratha thalra elghinn dal lil alust"
Re: Name the Forums and Ranks (No Current Polll)
Regal Restroom
Monarch's Mansion
Conference Room
The Henhouse
Monarch's Atrium
Demmy's Den
Demmy's Darkroom
Kazzie's Kastle
Gili's Grotto
Teanos' Throneroom
Princely Parlour
Monarch's Mansion
Conference Room
The Henhouse
Monarch's Atrium
Demmy's Den
Demmy's Darkroom
Kazzie's Kastle
Gili's Grotto
Teanos' Throneroom
Princely Parlour
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!
- Teanos
- Within the Shadows
- Posts: 406
- Joined: Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:07 am
- Location: The Chaotic Interludes of the Interwebs.
- Contact:
Re: Name the Forums and Ranks (No Current Polll)
I kind of like Monarchs' Glen to be honest.
Even a ghost needs to breathe.
Re: Name the Forums and Ranks (No Current Polll)
Agreed. It fits the game name, there's something calm about the word glen (as opposed to Braggart's Hall or Temper's Bell) and, frankly, it's already being used. 
And I never even got my own damn posting title!
Re: [NoSpam] The Forums
Fair enough. Just spouted some ideas because the Kaz asked for that. 
It does fit the game name better than 'Gili's Grotto', that's for certain
It does fit the game name better than 'Gili's Grotto', that's for certain
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!
Re: [NoSpam] The Forums
with the theme polyethylene, i would like to point out that the logo covers up the "logout" and "private messages" link, so if you wanted to logout or go to your inbox you would be clicking on the logo and gets redirected back to the index page of the board.
The enemy of the enemy is my friend.
- Teanos
- Within the Shadows
- Posts: 406
- Joined: Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:07 am
- Location: The Chaotic Interludes of the Interwebs.
- Contact:
Re: [NoSpam] The Forums
Yeah I just noticed that too. I'll let Kaz fix that.

Even a ghost needs to breathe.
Re: [NoSpam] The Forums
I don't have that problem. Then again, I have a 30" monitor. *nyaaah*
And I never even got my own damn posting title!
- Kaz
- Administrator
- Posts: 2614
- Joined: Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:27 am
- Location: The Vinyards of Fernabergia
- Tempers Ball Posts: 3873
- Tempers Ball/Braggarts Hall Alt: Kaz
- Contact:
Re: [NoSpam] The Forums
Ctrl-F5 to refresh your screenImo wrote:with the theme polyethylene, i would like to point out that the logo covers up the "logout" and "private messages" link, so if you wanted to logout or go to your inbox you would be clicking on the logo and gets redirected back to the index page of the board.
Better?
Programming is 10% science, 25% ingenuity and 65% getting the ingenuity to work with the science
Wars of Tonan (Monarchy Inspired Miniatures)
Armatures for Sculpting Miniatures
Wars of Tonan (Monarchy Inspired Miniatures)
Armatures for Sculpting Miniatures
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests