Post yer loot
Moderator: Staff
Re: Post yer loot
I made a book of love poems for Ruben. (Yes, made. From scratch binding and all.)
And I never even got my own damn posting title!
Re: Post yer loot
Just wanted to correct my above post.
I received today two Nick Cave CDs, The Watchman graphic novel, a sweet handwritten letter and a lock of hair from a 25 going on 50 year old guy with whom I war game and chat.
He's promised me a Japanese hibachi dinner at a nice restaurant when I visit, possibly after finals in May.
I received today two Nick Cave CDs, The Watchman graphic novel, a sweet handwritten letter and a lock of hair from a 25 going on 50 year old guy with whom I war game and chat.
He's promised me a Japanese hibachi dinner at a nice restaurant when I visit, possibly after finals in May.
- Nether
- Elessar
- Posts: 609
- Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:00 am
- Location: Bottom of the barrel baby
- Contact:
Re: Post yer loot
32 inch LCD tv
A literati eReader(which i can't figure out)
My son got a Geo tracks train set, damn thing takes up half of his room
A pillow pet
$300(what the hell is a 3 year old going to do with $300?)
some cloths
8lbs of candy(yes 8lbs I weighed it)
some matchbox cars(by some i mean around 300 of the damn things)
My Daughter got a kitchen playset(She turns two in may but she loves to help clean and cook guess you can't get em started young enough)
A pillow pet
$200
some cloths
some fake jewelry
8lbs of candy
Wife got about $2000 dollars worth of jewelry and me
A literati eReader(which i can't figure out)
My son got a Geo tracks train set, damn thing takes up half of his room
A pillow pet
$300(what the hell is a 3 year old going to do with $300?)
some cloths
8lbs of candy(yes 8lbs I weighed it)
some matchbox cars(by some i mean around 300 of the damn things)
My Daughter got a kitchen playset(She turns two in may but she loves to help clean and cook guess you can't get em started young enough)
A pillow pet
$200
some cloths
some fake jewelry
8lbs of candy
Wife got about $2000 dollars worth of jewelry and me
Psychos don't explode when sunlight hits them, I don't give a f**k how crazy they are.
-
Silverwolfe
- Wayfarer
- Posts: 80
- Joined: Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:53 pm
- Atla
- Urban Cowboy w/Guns
- Posts: 591
- Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:38 pm
- Location: In your panties you naughty girl!
Re: Post yer loot
This year we didn't do much, since we are funding a wedding in a couple o' months.
Mainly just present'd the little one with goodies. (Although I got to play with his Thomas Trains on the Train Table I built...mwhahaha! Self Serving purpose!)
But to sum it up in a few words.
Bullets. Cash Money. Champagne.
It was like a rappers music video up in here.
Mainly just present'd the little one with goodies. (Although I got to play with his Thomas Trains on the Train Table I built...mwhahaha! Self Serving purpose!)
But to sum it up in a few words.
Bullets. Cash Money. Champagne.
It was like a rappers music video up in here.
~Atla the Impeccable!
You know, it's a human race. And you lost.
You know, it's a human race. And you lost.
Re: Post yer loot
Yeah, you definitely want to get hitched before she starts showing.Atla wrote:This year we didn't do much, since we are funding a wedding in a couple o' months.
- Lady Maven
- Teacher
- Posts: 709
- Joined: Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:56 am
- Contact:
Re: Post yer loot
I thought pregnancy bump was high fashion for southerners..
"By the nine arms of Vishnu, I swear I am not a Hindu!” - Apu
How did someone realize you could milk a cow? And what the hell did they think they were doing to the cow in the first place?!
How did someone realize you could milk a cow? And what the hell did they think they were doing to the cow in the first place?!
Re: Post yer loot
i got NIPPLE PUMPS ya me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
just joking i did get Surfer dude on blue ray
just joking i did get Surfer dude on blue ray
i know what you said about my Momma
Re: Post yer loot
All I got was $50 from my dad and great dinner cooked by my daughters.
I also got homemade candy from church and cookies..yum yum
I also got homemade candy from church and cookies..yum yum
"Life is too short to be fighting"
Re: Post yer loot
Lady Maven wrote:I thought pregnancy bump was high fashion for southerners..
It's all about the right accessories. Need to make sure her dad picks out the right style of shotgun for the photos. Don't want to look poor or trashy!
Re: Post yer loot
Oh shoot, she didn't tell you yet? Well, Congrats!
- Super_Sturm
- Wayfarer
- Posts: 103
- Joined: Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:53 pm
Re: Post yer loot
Silverwolfe wrote:Mortars...
“We do not act rightly because we have virtue or excellence",
"But we rather have those because we have acted rightly” Aristotle 384 B.C.-322 B.C
~ Fidei Defensor Vexillarius ~ Amo ut invenio ~
"But we rather have those because we have acted rightly” Aristotle 384 B.C.-322 B.C
~ Fidei Defensor Vexillarius ~ Amo ut invenio ~
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests