The FREE Corpse (TFC vs LAW)
Moderators: Staff, Game Staff
- clark kent
- Lost Soul
- Posts: 35
- Joined: Fri Jun 07, 2013 9:24 am
Re: The FREE Corpse (TFC vs LAW)
What good is a Knight, Lost without an Alliance
Faith first, guild second, LKA shall ever be a pillar of Angelique's triumph.
Faith first, guild second, LKA shall ever be a pillar of Angelique's triumph.
Re: The FREE Corpse (TFC vs LAW)
Me too 
"Man will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"
Contactable on gtalk & msn via sshagent @ gmail . com
Contactable on gtalk & msn via sshagent @ gmail . com
Re: The FREE Corpse (TFC vs LAW)
I guess i know you! Welcome back!clark kent wrote:, i really am a newbie
- Reylan Talonspyre
- Teacher
- Posts: 537
- Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:26 am
- Contact:
Re: The FREE Corpse (TFC vs LAW)
We are all newbies. A lot of this stuff is brand new to many of us.
Gili, I am not sure it is whining as much as discussing the tactics in the war. But I don't mind being labeled a whiner, as I can be one at times. Hey, if the shoe fits ... eat it.
Gili, I am not sure it is whining as much as discussing the tactics in the war. But I don't mind being labeled a whiner, as I can be one at times. Hey, if the shoe fits ... eat it.
I think I would make a great pope.
Gatekeepers
Gatekeepers
- clark kent
- Lost Soul
- Posts: 35
- Joined: Fri Jun 07, 2013 9:24 am
Re: The FREE Corpse (TFC vs LAW)
haha, sure you can guess but surely i'm just a newbieSideon wrote:I guess i know you! Welcome back!clark kent wrote:, i really am a newbie
What good is a Knight, Lost without an Alliance
Faith first, guild second, LKA shall ever be a pillar of Angelique's triumph.
Faith first, guild second, LKA shall ever be a pillar of Angelique's triumph.
- clark kent
- Lost Soul
- Posts: 35
- Joined: Fri Jun 07, 2013 9:24 am
Re: The FREE Corpse (TFC vs LAW)
no you're notGili wrote:Me too
What good is a Knight, Lost without an Alliance
Faith first, guild second, LKA shall ever be a pillar of Angelique's triumph.
Faith first, guild second, LKA shall ever be a pillar of Angelique's triumph.
- Jokingjoe
- Second Centurion
- Posts: 1204
- Joined: Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:35 pm
- Location: New Bern, NC
- Contact:
Re: The FREE Corpse (TFC vs LAW)
A lot of these people have been pretty much just board trolls the past few years. Up until this guilds game started, we usually didn't have more than 10 or 15 total players in the other games.
- Kaz
- Administrator
- Posts: 2614
- Joined: Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:27 am
- Location: The Vinyards of Fernabergia
- Tempers Ball Posts: 3873
- Tempers Ball/Braggarts Hall Alt: Kaz
- Contact:
Re: The FREE Corpse (TFC vs LAW)
Can I be a newbie?
Other than last age I hadn't played since.... I don't know how long.
Other than last age I hadn't played since.... I don't know how long.
Programming is 10% science, 25% ingenuity and 65% getting the ingenuity to work with the science
Wars of Tonan (Monarchy Inspired Miniatures)
Armatures for Sculpting Miniatures
Wars of Tonan (Monarchy Inspired Miniatures)
Armatures for Sculpting Miniatures
Re: The FREE Corpse (TFC vs LAW)
Lol! nice one clark kent! Because of you almost everyone becoming a 
- clark kent
- Lost Soul
- Posts: 35
- Joined: Fri Jun 07, 2013 9:24 am
Re: The FREE Corpse (TFC vs LAW)
i'm sure you were a newbie to begin with, but surely that's an age we can't recall anymore, lol. so sorry Kaz, you can't never go back to this privilege anymoreKaz wrote:Can I be a newbie?
Other than last age I hadn't played since.... I don't know how long.
so where're the good old players gone now if there areJokingjoe wrote:A lot of these people have been pretty much just board trolls the past few years. Up until this guilds game started, we usually didn't have more than 10 or 15 total players in the other games.
What good is a Knight, Lost without an Alliance
Faith first, guild second, LKA shall ever be a pillar of Angelique's triumph.
Faith first, guild second, LKA shall ever be a pillar of Angelique's triumph.
- clark kent
- Lost Soul
- Posts: 35
- Joined: Fri Jun 07, 2013 9:24 am
Re: The FREE Corpse (TFC vs LAW)
Yo GM Sid...i'm quite not sure i got what you meantSideon wrote:Lol! nice one clark kent! Because of you almost everyone becoming a
What good is a Knight, Lost without an Alliance
Faith first, guild second, LKA shall ever be a pillar of Angelique's triumph.
Faith first, guild second, LKA shall ever be a pillar of Angelique's triumph.
Re: The FREE Corpse (TFC vs LAW)
::insert noobs:: yeah you make us noobs to this game clark kent. Dont worry well having a military exercise soon, theres a lot of neutral creeps to be farm eh? 
- riseendreev
- Lost Soul
- Posts: 45
- Joined: Mon Apr 22, 2013 5:41 am
Re: The FREE Corpse (TFC vs LAW)
You got me there Kaz. It's been that long eh?!...Kaz wrote:That depends on what you call new. Bounties have been a part of some versions of the game since I took over coding at Evernight and wrote Massacre in 2005 (which is now conquest). They've been a part - in one way or another - of all the various games here since we moved in 2009. They've been a part of guilds since it started up again at the end of Jan this year.clark kent wrote:not that i'm a newbie but this must be something new?Before, we might not find scum-killing honorable because it basically would be a waste of turns without getting anything in return. But now, with the bounty I personally believe that scum-killing nowadays can be a good tool for war
This is the icon for the bounty screen
When you kill a kingdom there are 4 options that can be taken as bounty. Turns, Elan, Gold or a portion of the Land. In Guilds and Domination the option to claim turns is not available, but the other three bounties are.
The bounty screen also can be used to view all the kills a kingdom has made, so declaring war to let the enemy know it's you that scum killed them is pointless. They can find out through trial and error by noting down the kingdoms with kills on the scores screen, and then checking on the bounty screen anyway.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest