People i want to summon back to Canon/Monarchy

~ General comments and discussion.

Moderator: Staff

User avatar
Dyvim Tvar
Lost Soul
Posts: 59
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:03 am

Re: People i want to summon back to Canon/Monarchy

Post by Dyvim Tvar » Tue Aug 07, 2012 3:19 pm

Kwaiq wrote:*walks up to Portia and awkwardly stares at her for so long it goes from strange to funny to disarming to off putting to unnerving to threatening to proving once and for all that a look and a feel can be the equivalent of a run on sentence.*

Good post.
A++
Would recommend to a friend.
'Sup?

User avatar
Tara
Indecisive Wenchie
Posts: 375
Joined: Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:11 am
Location: ..the slippery slope..~>
Contact:

Re: People i want to summon back to Canon/Monarchy

Post by Tara » Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:29 pm

*Plays Dyvim's icon in slow-mo*

*weeps*

Time gets to us all.

*cries more an' wanders off smokin a J*
"...you like havin insides? Image 'cuz those are gonna be outsides!"
TRR!
cha-cha-cha!

User avatar
Dyvim Tvar
Lost Soul
Posts: 59
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:03 am

Re: People i want to summon back to Canon/Monarchy

Post by Dyvim Tvar » Sat Aug 11, 2012 1:46 am

Man, don't be hatin' on Joe Fritzl, father of the year every year!
'Sup?

User avatar
Crom
Lost Soul
Posts: 16
Joined: Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:53 am

Re: People i want to summon back to Canon/Monarchy

Post by Crom » Mon Aug 13, 2012 2:26 am

Maverick wrote:I actually dont want half of these douchers to come back. I mean it really isnt that hard to post on this forum once every year. I mean Generalissimo that guy has been gone forever, one time we saw Bon Jovi together and he took weed laced with pcp on a plane. Youd think that would be a guy who wouldnt completely fall off the face of the Earth and would maybe say hi.

Or what about Fenwick, I could probably look him up. Maybe he thinks Im the douche who didnt try and contact him. Anyways, he could have posted maybe 1 time. That baby icon, it made me smile, now where will I get my cheap laughs and thrills.

People miss Biggles too, he could be a funny talented bastard, but he let his temper get the best of him. Damn you Biggles, I dont know why I said that, but its just such a great name to damn. DAMN YOU BIGGLES.

That just leaves SoulDemon. He kind of lurks, but it would still be nice if he said hi. I guess demons arent sentimental, weak.
In Fenny's defense, you are a douche....so.... :)
This space for rent.

User avatar
Teanos
Within the Shadows
Posts: 406
Joined: Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:07 am
Location: The Chaotic Interludes of the Interwebs.
Contact:

Re: People i want to summon back to Canon/Monarchy

Post by Teanos » Mon Aug 13, 2012 2:46 am

Good to see Crom continue the streak of only posting once a year.
Even a ghost needs to breathe.

User avatar
Maverick
Explorer
Posts: 458
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 1:28 am

Re: People i want to summon back to Canon/Monarchy

Post by Maverick » Tue Aug 14, 2012 6:04 am

Crom wrote: In Fenny's defense, you are a douche....so.... :)
When you got around like me, you couldnt call every man after a passionate night.

Im sorry Crom, you knew going in it wasnt forever.

:D
Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.

http://www.Flapship.com

User avatar
Sylandra
Lost Soul
Posts: 69
Joined: Fri Jul 02, 2010 6:26 am
Location: Reno, Nevada

Re: People i want to summon back to Canon/Monarchy

Post by Sylandra » Wed Nov 28, 2012 2:46 am

I just found a CD, in a fireproof box I keep master DAT recordings in, of Fenwick's band. Snap Robinson.

If I could bring anyone back I would just say hit the "all" button. Love 'em or hate 'em, they were entertaining down to a person.

Especially the people I got to play "Smear the Shithead with acres and no turns" with in Outkast. Just the random, juvenile, ridiculous crap that went on in there. Fun.

Oh, and Captain Canuk (sp?)! We have to have a Captain.
In life, understanding is the booby prize. ~ Werner Erhard.

User avatar
revchu
Newbling
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed Jan 23, 2013 1:02 am

Re: People i want to summon back to Canon/Monarchy

Post by revchu » Wed Jan 23, 2013 1:31 am

Immigrant wrote:Arsenal and Dyvim would be fun to summon back, as well as Cal (for the entertainment factor;p)... and the couple from Vancouver (Viper and... forget her name now), along with Tubs, LAK, and the list goes on & on
Even at this late stage in the game, forum etiquette is still so ingrained in me that I feel weird bumping a 2 year old thread with with last post being 2 months ago, but hey, it's the fifth thread down, who cares?

Has anyone even even had proof of Arsenal ever existing in the last ten years? I don't think he's a real, tangible entity anymore. Dyv, on the other hand, never seems to disappear.

I still have the Snap Robinson cover of "I Think We're Alone Now" on my computer because I never delete anything. I still have a completely random assortment of various user icons sitting in my Pictures folder. I kind of find it hard to believe that some of these files are 13 bloody years old.

edit- I uploaded the most obtuse icon I could find. I have no idea what any of these things even mean anymore.

User avatar
Maverick
Explorer
Posts: 458
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 1:28 am

Re: People i want to summon back to Canon/Monarchy

Post by Maverick » Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:47 pm

That was your Stonecutters Icon.
Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.

http://www.Flapship.com

User avatar
revchu
Newbling
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed Jan 23, 2013 1:02 am

Re: People i want to summon back to Canon/Monarchy

Post by revchu » Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:15 am

It was one of them, at least.

User avatar
Absinthe
Newbling
Posts: 4
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:35 am

Re: People i want to summon back to Canon/Monarchy

Post by Absinthe » Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:04 am

Boo!

I tried a couple years back to re-assemble part of the old Myth crew for a fun run, but everyone was too busy. I am too now. I stay in contact with some of them these days, but not so many as I would like. since no one has mentioned them, I will.

Olde Knyght, Clara, Holti, Huna, Mick Fenian, Oblivia, Carpe Diem, Sioned, others who played with us whose names I can't recall. then there were others, nemeses of mine that made it fun. Telani, Virch, Gravedigger, again I forget some of the names.

johnnybbad, Bravoalpha, riggingaxe, Sardonic.....

I won't be back. I don't have the time. Back in the day it was a good time though.

got an e-mail today, first time in a few years. decided to peek.

wave for shay and Mal, hope you are well

I was hoping Maven fell off a cliff bitching about something.

~Troy
the sky is boiling,
and there is something wrong with Jane

Hern
Newbling
Posts: 6
Joined: Wed Nov 17, 2010 7:14 am

Re: People i want to summon back to Canon/Monarchy

Post by Hern » Fri Jan 25, 2013 5:49 am

So I'm checking my email (the same one I've strangely attached to for the last 15 years) and I get a message saying Kaz PMed me on this site.

It gave me a flashback to 'back in the day' :D

So I check to see what this PM is, nothing exciting for me, but I check the boards and here's this wee thread. Funny enough, I actually posted in here 3'ish years ago.

So invoking the spirit of Crom, here is my once every few years post.

I miss all the fun we had! (some more than others) And a few of you I think about from time to time. I still have a stack of photo's from that first Reno bash floating around in a box somewhere.

Rob
Lost Soul
Posts: 22
Joined: Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:30 am
Location: Ohio

Re: People i want to summon back to Canon/Monarchy

Post by Rob » Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:42 pm

I just got an e-mail from someone yesterday I thought it was spam at first but I decided to check it out. I guess it was a good thing bc I haven't played monarchy in so long. It was nice to start a realm and realize that I'm still bad as I ever was haha. It has to have been a good 5 or 6 years since I played. I haven't seen anyone from my time in RoT yet....
-Rob
I'm back, I think
RoT

User avatar
Lak
Lost Soul
Posts: 35
Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2009 8:26 pm
Location: Falkirk
Contact:

Re: People i want to summon back to Canon/Monarchy

Post by Lak » Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:26 pm

Is it bad I fee like I need a drink when I play? Will try to get another old lofer back if I can
~LoF~ * ~FL~ * ~AoA~
"Fractions of fear make shadows of nothing."
~"Atama kakushite shiri kakusazu"~

User avatar
Necro99
Lost Soul
Posts: 23
Joined: Wed Jan 23, 2013 11:38 am

Re: People i want to summon back to Canon/Monarchy

Post by Necro99 » Mon Jan 28, 2013 3:38 am

SunCe, Grey, Firemaiden, GoGreen, Finder, and a few others I cant think of offhand.
"The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no God. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg." ~ Thomas Jefferson

User avatar
Ceres
Newbling
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:48 am

Re: People i want to summon back to Canon/Monarchy

Post by Ceres » Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:54 am

No one ever wants me to come back. Jerks.
Yeah, I know I was extra annoying back then, but I was having fun and there were a large number of you I still remember fondly.
Ah well, I'm around. I'm doing the stay at home mom thing (still!). I'm like the old woman in the shoe now...3 crazy sons!! Maybe tomorrow while my smallest heathen naps I will actually check out the game a bit.

I searched every place I know to look for my old Icon (any of them) to no avail. Anyone maybe somewhere have one? maybe? no? No worries. Anyway, HI!!!!
*Waves*
You and me and the devil makes three, don't need no other lovin' baby.

User avatar
Kaz
Administrator
Posts: 2614
Joined: Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:27 am
Location: The Vinyards of Fernabergia
Tempers Ball Posts: 3873
Tempers Ball/Braggarts Hall Alt: Kaz
Contact:

Re: People i want to summon back to Canon/Monarchy

Post by Kaz » Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:11 pm

Looks like I made you an icon long ago.
http://theten.co.uk/IconsByKaz/CeresByKaz2.gif
Programming is 10% science, 25% ingenuity and 65% getting the ingenuity to work with the science
Wars of Tonan (Monarchy Inspired Miniatures)
Armatures for Sculpting Miniatures

User avatar
Ceres
Newbling
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:48 am

Re: People i want to summon back to Canon/Monarchy

Post by Ceres » Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:32 pm

Nice!!! I was really hoping someone had my Angelina Jolie icon or the Super Jello Woman jiggly boobs one but this one is FANTASTIC! Thanks Kaz! :D
You and me and the devil makes three, don't need no other lovin' baby.

User avatar
Necro99
Lost Soul
Posts: 23
Joined: Wed Jan 23, 2013 11:38 am

Re: People i want to summon back to Canon/Monarchy

Post by Necro99 » Thu Jan 31, 2013 3:57 am

wait... didn't you and your then boyfriend Saint... Darnell(?) come visit me in Colorado springs once?
"The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no God. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg." ~ Thomas Jefferson

User avatar
Ceres
Newbling
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:48 am

Re: People i want to summon back to Canon/Monarchy

Post by Ceres » Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:42 am

YES! We did...fan-fricken-tastic time we had! That was Generalisimo/Saint Darnell. I still live in Colorado actually, up in Johnstown. No clue where Generalisimo is now...he tends to wander a lot lol. How are you?
You and me and the devil makes three, don't need no other lovin' baby.

Post Reply

Return to “Comments”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest