Homeless man looks for work
Moderator: Staff
Homeless man looks for work
This clip is going viral, but I like the message. I can relate to a person who screwed up, admits it, and desires to work. again. I hope he stays true to that.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uTysXITBCmk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uTysXITBCmk
Re: Homeless man looks for work
He has an amazing voice
I hope he gets a break
I hope he gets a break
- Nether
- Elessar
- Posts: 609
- Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:00 am
- Location: Bottom of the barrel baby
- Contact:
Re: Homeless man looks for work
what the hell....
Psychos don't explode when sunlight hits them, I don't give a f**k how crazy they are.
- Lady Maven
- Teacher
- Posts: 709
- Joined: Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:56 am
- Contact:
Re: Homeless man looks for work
Oh thank God, I was afraid it was going to be my friend Keith.
"By the nine arms of Vishnu, I swear I am not a Hindu!” - Apu
How did someone realize you could milk a cow? And what the hell did they think they were doing to the cow in the first place?!
How did someone realize you could milk a cow? And what the hell did they think they were doing to the cow in the first place?!
Re: Homeless man looks for work
i seen him on the news today a true rags to maybe riches story i hope the best for him......
i know what you said about my Momma
Re: Homeless man looks for work
Just one of many offers he has received since yesterday:
http://www.sportingnews.com/nba/story/2 ... home-by-cl
http://www.sportingnews.com/nba/story/2 ... home-by-cl
Re: Homeless man looks for work
yeah tis pretty cool. been following this on reddit
"Man will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"
Contactable on gtalk & msn via sshagent @ gmail . com
Contactable on gtalk & msn via sshagent @ gmail . com
Re: Homeless man looks for work
The narwhal bacons at midnight?
Re: Homeless man looks for work
mmmmm bacon
Re: Homeless man looks for work
He has a wonderful voice. Seen on news I wish him all theluck in the world.
"Life is too short to be fighting"
- Atla
- Urban Cowboy w/Guns
- Posts: 591
- Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:38 pm
- Location: In your panties you naughty girl!
Re: Homeless man looks for work
I can't find a single clip of him anywhere. Everything has been removed for Copyright Reasons from 'The Dispatch'.
(What a cool Mercenary name!)
(What a cool Mercenary name!)
~Atla the Impeccable!
You know, it's a human race. And you lost.
You know, it's a human race. And you lost.
- Atla
- Urban Cowboy w/Guns
- Posts: 591
- Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:38 pm
- Location: In your panties you naughty girl!
Re: Homeless man looks for work
Nevermind, I found it.
~Atla the Impeccable!
You know, it's a human race. And you lost.
You know, it's a human race. And you lost.
Re: Homeless man looks for work
i saw him on doctor phil today he has a beautiful family at one point i cried for his pain.......
i know what you said about my Momma
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests