Poems Feel Free to add your Own.....
Moderators: Staff, Roleplay Staff
Re: Poems Feel Free to add your Own.....
Stretched across the sky lays a string
As straight as the overview of your life view
That flashes across your eyes like on your dieing day
Upon the strand danced a mouse
Nimble on his line on the divine
Never
Never Ever
Shall they fade away
They shall stay
On the line that runs across the sky
You will find you will always find
The dancing mouse on the march of time
Twirling on his endless line
A spring to his step
A youthful bend to his knee
A smile at the corner of his lip
And always a bow when you meet him
For always and sure
He dances for you and yours
As straight as the overview of your life view
That flashes across your eyes like on your dieing day
Upon the strand danced a mouse
Nimble on his line on the divine
Never
Never Ever
Shall they fade away
They shall stay
On the line that runs across the sky
You will find you will always find
The dancing mouse on the march of time
Twirling on his endless line
A spring to his step
A youthful bend to his knee
A smile at the corner of his lip
And always a bow when you meet him
For always and sure
He dances for you and yours
i know what you said about my Momma
- DeviusZwei
- Wayfarer
- Posts: 111
- Joined: Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:55 am
Re: Poems Feel Free to add your Own.....
{OOC:Owly I remember long ago when I started a poetry thread and you joined in, posting your own stuff. So I thought I'd pay back the favor and join in on your thread
}
Attempting to Escape
Sit back and just try to relax,
pop a valium, block out the past,
but the memories just won't go,
pain and agony bring on a low.
Point where you don't wanna move,
don't wanna try, so you just lose,
don't wanna play games or go out
with friends, rather just sit n' pout.
Oh woe is me, oh feel the pity
inside of me, self-hate, angry,
over everything between this and that,
right now I hate you, your shoes, and hat.
I used to say I hate people
all the time,
now I specifically hate you,
most the time.
Go to see my friend Mary-Jane,
roll up, light up, alter my brain.
Until I see dumb shit start happenin',
Kane and Cannabis tryin' to rap again!
Pink elephants and purple snakes,
floatin' around as I hire more shakes.
Somebody's been peakin at my throne,
havin' visions of a raid, arrow in my dome.
I tell the elephants to stop laughin',
afraid my neighbor will hear again.
Move my feet up on the couch,
avoid snake bites, ah! oh ouch!
Set the pipe down, thinking maybe
I've had enough, then I look and see,
the pipe is empty, Oh woe is me,
my mind is fragged, full of self-pity.
Attempting to Escape
Sit back and just try to relax,
pop a valium, block out the past,
but the memories just won't go,
pain and agony bring on a low.
Point where you don't wanna move,
don't wanna try, so you just lose,
don't wanna play games or go out
with friends, rather just sit n' pout.
Oh woe is me, oh feel the pity
inside of me, self-hate, angry,
over everything between this and that,
right now I hate you, your shoes, and hat.
I used to say I hate people
all the time,
now I specifically hate you,
most the time.
Go to see my friend Mary-Jane,
roll up, light up, alter my brain.
Until I see dumb shit start happenin',
Kane and Cannabis tryin' to rap again!
Pink elephants and purple snakes,
floatin' around as I hire more shakes.
Somebody's been peakin at my throne,
havin' visions of a raid, arrow in my dome.
I tell the elephants to stop laughin',
afraid my neighbor will hear again.
Move my feet up on the couch,
avoid snake bites, ah! oh ouch!
Set the pipe down, thinking maybe
I've had enough, then I look and see,
the pipe is empty, Oh woe is me,
my mind is fragged, full of self-pity.
GM Eaters of the Dead
Illuminati
Illuminati
- DeviusZwei
- Wayfarer
- Posts: 111
- Joined: Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:55 am
Re: Poems Feel Free to add your Own.....
For All the Naysayers
To all of the Naysayers,
who say my name with disdain,
For all the Naysayers,
who say you don't belong here,
you're not a poet.
To all the Naysayers, I say,
but one thing. It
sounds, like this:
To all the Naysayers,
Dear brothers and sisters,
you make me feel such pain.
when all you do is complain,
you show me inside your brain.
And I'm weeping for you, oh woe,
is you, I pity you, scream for you.
Because it is so close-minded,
it is literally and mentally blinded.
It's like a blind man asking me,
oh why can he not bare to see?
And my hands must run over the eyes,
and I must look down with a deep pain,
And utter, my brother, you are blind.
Therefor, you are amazingly unkind,
because you cannot see the talent,
underneath.
Hold your head so high, but,
tell me, wise one, what right,
do you possess, to be a poet,
When your third eye is blind?!
Smash my hands down upon my pulpit,
like a saint of my craft, or biblical prophet,
and show you what it means to be a poet,
a true artisan appreciates the craft at hand,
Does not question what thee can never comprehend,
so tell me without the use of your third eye, pray again,
tell me what makes you, so better than I?
When your third eye is fucking blind?!
Thank you for your mis-used time,
that you've wasted reading a tasteless rhyme,
but thank you for taking the ride,
through the murky depths of my useless mind.
For you cannot judge a book by its cover,
just as you cannot understand a lover,
no matter how hard you try, it won't matter,
For you cannot tell a poet, by his manner.
Yours,
DeviusZwei
To all of the Naysayers,
who say my name with disdain,
For all the Naysayers,
who say you don't belong here,
you're not a poet.
To all the Naysayers, I say,
but one thing. It
sounds, like this:
To all the Naysayers,
Dear brothers and sisters,
you make me feel such pain.
when all you do is complain,
you show me inside your brain.
And I'm weeping for you, oh woe,
is you, I pity you, scream for you.
Because it is so close-minded,
it is literally and mentally blinded.
It's like a blind man asking me,
oh why can he not bare to see?
And my hands must run over the eyes,
and I must look down with a deep pain,
And utter, my brother, you are blind.
Therefor, you are amazingly unkind,
because you cannot see the talent,
underneath.
Hold your head so high, but,
tell me, wise one, what right,
do you possess, to be a poet,
When your third eye is blind?!
Smash my hands down upon my pulpit,
like a saint of my craft, or biblical prophet,
and show you what it means to be a poet,
a true artisan appreciates the craft at hand,
Does not question what thee can never comprehend,
so tell me without the use of your third eye, pray again,
tell me what makes you, so better than I?
When your third eye is fucking blind?!
Thank you for your mis-used time,
that you've wasted reading a tasteless rhyme,
but thank you for taking the ride,
through the murky depths of my useless mind.
For you cannot judge a book by its cover,
just as you cannot understand a lover,
no matter how hard you try, it won't matter,
For you cannot tell a poet, by his manner.
Yours,
DeviusZwei
GM Eaters of the Dead
Illuminati
Illuminati
- DeviusZwei
- Wayfarer
- Posts: 111
- Joined: Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:55 am
Re: Poems Feel Free to add your Own.....
Don't Give Up
One time for my mom,
come on, lose your mind,
go a journey with me,
life in the end is lonely.
Why not take the ride?
Come to the dark side,
what's the worse can happen?
Either way, you die all sudden.
And here everything dies alone,
so don't waste your time at home,
get on your grind, find a way,
to stack up paper in a major way.
Cause if you don't, you're stuck,
got you, like a streak of bad luck,
stuck in the system, never get out,
and if you try, they make it hurt.
Like a foot on your neck,
steady pressin',
Tried hard, but life is a wreck,
steady stressin'.
But keep your head up,
hold it high,
don't let em see you cry,
try not to die.
Never stop tryin', never give up,
don't let em win, don't submit,
chase dreams, and reach for the stars,
believe in the impossible, and you'll go far.
One time for my mom,
come on, lose your mind,
go a journey with me,
life in the end is lonely.
Why not take the ride?
Come to the dark side,
what's the worse can happen?
Either way, you die all sudden.
And here everything dies alone,
so don't waste your time at home,
get on your grind, find a way,
to stack up paper in a major way.
Cause if you don't, you're stuck,
got you, like a streak of bad luck,
stuck in the system, never get out,
and if you try, they make it hurt.
Like a foot on your neck,
steady pressin',
Tried hard, but life is a wreck,
steady stressin'.
But keep your head up,
hold it high,
don't let em see you cry,
try not to die.
Never stop tryin', never give up,
don't let em win, don't submit,
chase dreams, and reach for the stars,
believe in the impossible, and you'll go far.
GM Eaters of the Dead
Illuminati
Illuminati
- DeviusZwei
- Wayfarer
- Posts: 111
- Joined: Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:55 am
Re: Poems Feel Free to add your Own.....
Preachin' to the Masses
I walk, circle in paces,
scream and my mind races,
rip up the bill of rights,
give you back your sight.
See that it's all a dream,
they don't care about you or me,
they care about power and money,
and it just really seems,
Like if you think for yourself,
they try to lock you up, bet,
they'll try to stop you, again,
and again, you can't ever win.
Listen to what the fuck I say!
These politicians are just fake!
Don't believe a word they say!
Make up your own mind, fuck Jake.
The cops are there to make sure
you don't think past the mirror,
the illusion they portray, everyday,
make you think you have a real say.
Fact is, they don't give a fuck.
So why am I bein' scrutinized
for doin' what I do? Look in my eyes,
I'm a reflection of the community, guys,
You made me! Look at the monster
you have created, and now, sir,
you wanna lock me up, want me dead,
cause I remind you of the things,
you were made to forget.
I was gonna keep flowin',
but fact is, I got high and,
forgot where this was goin'.
So fuck it.
I walk, circle in paces,
scream and my mind races,
rip up the bill of rights,
give you back your sight.
See that it's all a dream,
they don't care about you or me,
they care about power and money,
and it just really seems,
Like if you think for yourself,
they try to lock you up, bet,
they'll try to stop you, again,
and again, you can't ever win.
Listen to what the fuck I say!
These politicians are just fake!
Don't believe a word they say!
Make up your own mind, fuck Jake.
The cops are there to make sure
you don't think past the mirror,
the illusion they portray, everyday,
make you think you have a real say.
Fact is, they don't give a fuck.
So why am I bein' scrutinized
for doin' what I do? Look in my eyes,
I'm a reflection of the community, guys,
You made me! Look at the monster
you have created, and now, sir,
you wanna lock me up, want me dead,
cause I remind you of the things,
you were made to forget.
I was gonna keep flowin',
but fact is, I got high and,
forgot where this was goin'.
So fuck it.
GM Eaters of the Dead
Illuminati
Illuminati
Re: Poems Feel Free to add your Own.....
A pisces un-fathomable thought-provoking mind
Can be measured to the deepest quarter of the sea
Passion flows through their blood
Like the currents in our oceans body
Pity invades their concentrated conscious of others
In just low points all the time
Pain, wanderings in dark places
For they are the ones that places others needs before theirs
In so much that the tears stings as a bitter lash
This is the pisces poison
This is what they swim in
This is their prison
Can be measured to the deepest quarter of the sea
Passion flows through their blood
Like the currents in our oceans body
Pity invades their concentrated conscious of others
In just low points all the time
Pain, wanderings in dark places
For they are the ones that places others needs before theirs
In so much that the tears stings as a bitter lash
This is the pisces poison
This is what they swim in
This is their prison
i know what you said about my Momma
Re: Poems Feel Free to add your Own.....
btw i enjoyed your poems deviusZwei keep them rolling in........
i know what you said about my Momma
Re: Poems Feel Free to add your Own.....
You was my cat for such a long time
i would feed you bathe you take care of you i named you
You have become apart of my life
From when you was a kitten
And could fit in my hand
The night i found you crying by the dumpster
Cover in flea's
i took you
From the claws of death
We bonded that night
You would sleep by me
Every night
You would never scratch me or claw me
You was my friend
My best friend
You would come when i called you everytime
You never cared how long i would pet you
You would brush up against me to no end
Then one day you was gone
You went out into the cold night of death; never to return
i went out of my wits i was so worried
i died a little
It been days now and i'm still sadden
And dieing a little bit more everyday
And you never had to be a stray... Starving
And Suffering
i miss you Stinky
i always will
We will meet again in heaven
Until then
Until then my small friend

i would feed you bathe you take care of you i named you
You have become apart of my life
From when you was a kitten
And could fit in my hand
The night i found you crying by the dumpster
Cover in flea's
i took you
From the claws of death
We bonded that night
You would sleep by me
Every night
You would never scratch me or claw me
You was my friend
My best friend
You would come when i called you everytime
You never cared how long i would pet you
You would brush up against me to no end
Then one day you was gone
You went out into the cold night of death; never to return
i went out of my wits i was so worried
i died a little
It been days now and i'm still sadden
And dieing a little bit more everyday
And you never had to be a stray... Starving
And Suffering
i miss you Stinky
i always will
We will meet again in heaven
Until then
Until then my small friend

i know what you said about my Momma
- DeviusZwei
- Wayfarer
- Posts: 111
- Joined: Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:55 am
Re: Poems Feel Free to add your Own.....
awww, that last one is quite moving Owly, and the picture of your cat is AWESOME! Thanks for the comment, and sorry I haven't posted here in a while, but I will definitely start back up. Life has just been crazy for the past few weeks. It's early morning and me and my brother are getting ready to head out into Detroit for work (gah), so I don't think I feel like rhyming or even writing free-verse right now, so I'll try to post one when I get home 
GM Eaters of the Dead
Illuminati
Illuminati
Re: Poems Feel Free to add your Own.....
Things been rough here to, sad really my heart is broken and there's not enough glue in the world to fix it 
i know what you said about my Momma
- DeviusZwei
- Wayfarer
- Posts: 111
- Joined: Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:55 am
Re: Poems Feel Free to add your Own.....
Ugh, I am truly sorry to hear that Owly. I have known that feeling, it is not pleasant. I hope things get better for you soon. Life kicks your ass sometimes, especially when it tears at your heart, but that's the times that have inspired half my rhymes. You'll be ok
. I think you're awesome 
GM Eaters of the Dead
Illuminati
Illuminati
- DeviusZwei
- Wayfarer
- Posts: 111
- Joined: Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:55 am
Re: Poems Feel Free to add your Own.....
Blowin' on a sac of flight by DeviusZwei
Blowin' on a sac of flight,
buildin' up my appetite,
last night got in a fight,
after that I grabbed the mic,
Mostly I be packin nines,
have you pushin dandelines,
Not afraid to commit the crime,
I'll never really do the time.
Come short with my cash,
you'll be dancin like its hamma time.
Auto-Glocks to bust ya ass,
gauges for who love the cash.
Land of coke and baggy eyes,
kill someone just to advertise,
Still I'm goin to handle mine,
hold on while I do a line...
...
......
Don't ask why I chose to live the life I do,
let me do me, and let you do you.
Let me join the military, hehe
and shoot people for money.
But now I'm back on the block,
still doin my usual thing.
At girls I squeeze my cock,
and I let my balls hang.
So come and check this,
and get pop popped in ya brain.
Come to my neighborhood,
come along, and let's go insane.
They say shoot for the stars,
I say shoot for the head,
They say succeed if you work hard,
I say we were born to be dead.
And the funny part is death could come,
that's where the cops get 187 from.
It's murder, it's instant death.
So enjoy your air to the last breath.
Blowin' on a sac of flight,
buildin' up my appetite,
last night got in a fight,
after that I grabbed the mic,
Mostly I be packin nines,
have you pushin dandelines,
Not afraid to commit the crime,
I'll never really do the time.
Come short with my cash,
you'll be dancin like its hamma time.
Auto-Glocks to bust ya ass,
gauges for who love the cash.
Land of coke and baggy eyes,
kill someone just to advertise,
Still I'm goin to handle mine,
hold on while I do a line...
...
......
Don't ask why I chose to live the life I do,
let me do me, and let you do you.
Let me join the military, hehe
and shoot people for money.
But now I'm back on the block,
still doin my usual thing.
At girls I squeeze my cock,
and I let my balls hang.
So come and check this,
and get pop popped in ya brain.
Come to my neighborhood,
come along, and let's go insane.
They say shoot for the stars,
I say shoot for the head,
They say succeed if you work hard,
I say we were born to be dead.
And the funny part is death could come,
that's where the cops get 187 from.
It's murder, it's instant death.
So enjoy your air to the last breath.
GM Eaters of the Dead
Illuminati
Illuminati
- DeviusZwei
- Wayfarer
- Posts: 111
- Joined: Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:55 am
Re: Poems Feel Free to add your Own.....
My Words Are Weapons
Ok so first off, lemme say,
that I'd rather kill a poet with a gun,
than with the words that i say,
but see, my shrink keeps sayin to put the gun away,
and I swear I think my brother locked it in the closet,
in a safe I don't have the combo to, guess he thinks you're safe,
I say you, cause fact is nobody can scare me,
nobody can frighten me, make the hairs raise on me,
because I've killed in the war and in the city,
so there's no reason to not produce another body,
but you see I haven't had a reason, people left me be,
now they wanna threaten me, shoot and rob me,
so now I gotta be ruthless and make it understood,
that if I see any you mother fuckers, its done understand?
the last mother fucker I hit him with 5 outta 6,
well for last christmas, I got an extended clip,
so let's see if I can't hit you with 8 outta 9,
come on homie, let's go for the ole 8 outta 9,
gimme a reason, seriously, I pray for it everyday,
gimme a reason to empty this clip, just watch it spray,
like the devil's paintbrush, my bullets paint you up,
then I call the dumbass cops to come pick you up,
get this fuckin body outta here, the man tried to rob me,
go over and plant a dirty gun on your body,
you wanna laugh, but the sad part is, its true,
I wouldn't hesistate to kill anyone, especially you,
so I'm sayin it for the first and very last time,
I'm done with makin threats, my promises in this rhyme,
are as rock solid as Nastrodamaus, down to the place and the crime.
Ok so first off, lemme say,
that I'd rather kill a poet with a gun,
than with the words that i say,
but see, my shrink keeps sayin to put the gun away,
and I swear I think my brother locked it in the closet,
in a safe I don't have the combo to, guess he thinks you're safe,
I say you, cause fact is nobody can scare me,
nobody can frighten me, make the hairs raise on me,
because I've killed in the war and in the city,
so there's no reason to not produce another body,
but you see I haven't had a reason, people left me be,
now they wanna threaten me, shoot and rob me,
so now I gotta be ruthless and make it understood,
that if I see any you mother fuckers, its done understand?
the last mother fucker I hit him with 5 outta 6,
well for last christmas, I got an extended clip,
so let's see if I can't hit you with 8 outta 9,
come on homie, let's go for the ole 8 outta 9,
gimme a reason, seriously, I pray for it everyday,
gimme a reason to empty this clip, just watch it spray,
like the devil's paintbrush, my bullets paint you up,
then I call the dumbass cops to come pick you up,
get this fuckin body outta here, the man tried to rob me,
go over and plant a dirty gun on your body,
you wanna laugh, but the sad part is, its true,
I wouldn't hesistate to kill anyone, especially you,
so I'm sayin it for the first and very last time,
I'm done with makin threats, my promises in this rhyme,
are as rock solid as Nastrodamaus, down to the place and the crime.
GM Eaters of the Dead
Illuminati
Illuminati
Re: Poems Feel Free to add your Own.....
i can smell you in my dreams
i'm so glade you think like me
i was so depressed
but you brung be back on-line
i want the world to see us together
i think it would make the world better
i can ward off any storm you can brew
i'll get through
i just hope you there
In anywhere
i'm going to give myself to you
That who what and where
My every care
And there's no despair
i'm so glade you think like me
i was so depressed
but you brung be back on-line
i want the world to see us together
i think it would make the world better
i can ward off any storm you can brew
i'll get through
i just hope you there
In anywhere
i'm going to give myself to you
That who what and where
My every care
And there's no despair
i know what you said about my Momma
- DeviusZwei
- Wayfarer
- Posts: 111
- Joined: Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:55 am
Re: Poems Feel Free to add your Own.....
Mentally Unstable Moods
I wanna be a peaceful man, but still,
when they come for me all I can see is caps peeled,
like a grapefruit, break the skin with a spoon,
drench em in brain fluid wetter than a monsoon.
Crazy, so I'm runnin' around the house naked,
with scissors in each hand, I'll never make it
to the hospital in time, damn, guess today
is the day, cause I can't even seem to say,
What it really is I mean to discuss with you,
I got to get it off my chest, make a break through,
but the pills are slowing me down, can't breathe,
or even hardly speak, without takin' a wheeze
Her? Fuck those cardigans and happy days,
Richie secretly has a thing for Fonzy, and Fez
can't seem to get any play even with an accent,
bunch of closet bitches with an instrument.
I'm just clownin, I used to like Weezer,
then they made that song about a girl, her,
the one who wants to make a move, o geez,
if she wants to, before you do, she's a sleaze
E - type of hoe, that or Weez is scared of her,
and either way, I'd have to say that Weezer,
turned pop, mitch bade, played out, shit,
let's be honest, been pop since they hit.
Now I hear Eminem's Recovery and I puke,
like a bulimic after feasting like an ole Duke
o' York, or maybe Babylonian oracles,
spewing like biblical prophets, holdin' their ankles.
I'm beginning to think Slim is clutchin' at his,
with the Doc behind him, squirtin' in piss,
or maybe his lawyers quit the damn game,
cause Slim Shady is a fuckin' serious shame.
Recovery is bad enough to make me relapse,
how ironic is that? People lovin' it like saps,
just because it's Marshall, all on his dick,
no matter what it is he puts out, it's sick.
Say a word against King Mathers and what?
"You're a fuckin' fagot! Slim is the shit!"
Only the shit because he truly stinks like it,
Every song worst than the last, but still a "hit."
Making empty threats, paying a posse,
to guard his bitch-ass cause he's pussy.
Without Dirty Dozen, he's a skinny nobody,
with no Glock cocked, no knives, not any.
Hides in his house with his elevator,
telling himself he's still got it, got her...
But truth is, he lost it when he left 313,
so fuck poppy stars and come and see
Poppy seeds piled to the ceiling, enough
Opiates to rock Rush Limbaugh back off
the wagon, back to Betty Ford, locked up
like a chump, punk, so rock that white up,
And let's get it crackin' in this bitch again,
like a time machine set for 1994, sippin' gin
and juice, mixin' this verse ^up on the stove,
add a dash of angel dust and know I loathe
You. The brainless masses, the average,
the "normal" drive me over the damn edge.
I hate people. People, the nicest word in
the world, to describe slaves trapped within
This world of garbage media and musical
slop. Stop. Drop. Duck and better roll,
cause my gun is stuck on full auto and
I could find the safety, but that requires san-
-ity, evil inside me, just won't let it be,
not that way, fortunately not for me.
So, sorry for this blatant hate-filled diss,
but it's been said, ignorance is true bliss.
Now I truly believe this, because I really wish
I could be like you in a way, less feeling than fish.
Unfortunately for the world, I was born like this,
with a mouthful of venom and two clenched fists.
I know this probably sounds like an oxymoron,
but it's more like a stab at the public for fun.
The only hope you have is to just fuckin' run.
Run. Don't hide, you don't wanna be done.
Stuffed in a dumpster somewhere in Reno,
while I'm chillin' in Vegas, losin' at Keno.
Fuck I can't stop writing, my brain just Vicodins,
shit I mean spins, see what I mean? Fin fin!
Someone please stop me, throw in the towel,
close the damn curtain, send out Colin Powell!
That mother fucker can lie like a muse,
and maybe explain to a dumb fuck like you,
What's wrong with my mentally unstable moods...
I wanna be a peaceful man, but still,
when they come for me all I can see is caps peeled,
like a grapefruit, break the skin with a spoon,
drench em in brain fluid wetter than a monsoon.
Crazy, so I'm runnin' around the house naked,
with scissors in each hand, I'll never make it
to the hospital in time, damn, guess today
is the day, cause I can't even seem to say,
What it really is I mean to discuss with you,
I got to get it off my chest, make a break through,
but the pills are slowing me down, can't breathe,
or even hardly speak, without takin' a wheeze
Her? Fuck those cardigans and happy days,
Richie secretly has a thing for Fonzy, and Fez
can't seem to get any play even with an accent,
bunch of closet bitches with an instrument.
I'm just clownin, I used to like Weezer,
then they made that song about a girl, her,
the one who wants to make a move, o geez,
if she wants to, before you do, she's a sleaze
E - type of hoe, that or Weez is scared of her,
and either way, I'd have to say that Weezer,
turned pop, mitch bade, played out, shit,
let's be honest, been pop since they hit.
Now I hear Eminem's Recovery and I puke,
like a bulimic after feasting like an ole Duke
o' York, or maybe Babylonian oracles,
spewing like biblical prophets, holdin' their ankles.
I'm beginning to think Slim is clutchin' at his,
with the Doc behind him, squirtin' in piss,
or maybe his lawyers quit the damn game,
cause Slim Shady is a fuckin' serious shame.
Recovery is bad enough to make me relapse,
how ironic is that? People lovin' it like saps,
just because it's Marshall, all on his dick,
no matter what it is he puts out, it's sick.
Say a word against King Mathers and what?
"You're a fuckin' fagot! Slim is the shit!"
Only the shit because he truly stinks like it,
Every song worst than the last, but still a "hit."
Making empty threats, paying a posse,
to guard his bitch-ass cause he's pussy.
Without Dirty Dozen, he's a skinny nobody,
with no Glock cocked, no knives, not any.
Hides in his house with his elevator,
telling himself he's still got it, got her...
But truth is, he lost it when he left 313,
so fuck poppy stars and come and see
Poppy seeds piled to the ceiling, enough
Opiates to rock Rush Limbaugh back off
the wagon, back to Betty Ford, locked up
like a chump, punk, so rock that white up,
And let's get it crackin' in this bitch again,
like a time machine set for 1994, sippin' gin
and juice, mixin' this verse ^up on the stove,
add a dash of angel dust and know I loathe
You. The brainless masses, the average,
the "normal" drive me over the damn edge.
I hate people. People, the nicest word in
the world, to describe slaves trapped within
This world of garbage media and musical
slop. Stop. Drop. Duck and better roll,
cause my gun is stuck on full auto and
I could find the safety, but that requires san-
-ity, evil inside me, just won't let it be,
not that way, fortunately not for me.
So, sorry for this blatant hate-filled diss,
but it's been said, ignorance is true bliss.
Now I truly believe this, because I really wish
I could be like you in a way, less feeling than fish.
Unfortunately for the world, I was born like this,
with a mouthful of venom and two clenched fists.
I know this probably sounds like an oxymoron,
but it's more like a stab at the public for fun.
The only hope you have is to just fuckin' run.
Run. Don't hide, you don't wanna be done.
Stuffed in a dumpster somewhere in Reno,
while I'm chillin' in Vegas, losin' at Keno.
Fuck I can't stop writing, my brain just Vicodins,
shit I mean spins, see what I mean? Fin fin!
Someone please stop me, throw in the towel,
close the damn curtain, send out Colin Powell!
That mother fucker can lie like a muse,
and maybe explain to a dumb fuck like you,
What's wrong with my mentally unstable moods...
GM Eaters of the Dead
Illuminati
Illuminati
- DeviusZwei
- Wayfarer
- Posts: 111
- Joined: Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:55 am
Re: Poems Feel Free to add your Own.....
Don't Give Up
One time for my mom,
come on, lose your mind,
go a journey with me,
life in the end is lonely.
Why not take the ride?
Come to the dark side,
what's the worse that can happen?
Either way, you die all sudden.
And here everything dies alone,
so don't waste your time at home,
get on your grind, find a way,
to stack up paper in a major way.
Cause if you don't, you're stuck,
got you, like a streak of bad luck,
stuck in the system, never get out,
and if you try, they make it hurt.
Like a foot on your neck,
steady pressin',
Tried hard, but life is a wreck,
steady stressin'.
But keep your head up,
hold it high,
don't let em see you cry,
try not to die.
Never stop tryin', never give up,
don't let em win, don't submit,
chase dreams, and reach for the stars,
believe in the impossible, and you'll go far.
One time for my mom,
come on, lose your mind,
go a journey with me,
life in the end is lonely.
Why not take the ride?
Come to the dark side,
what's the worse that can happen?
Either way, you die all sudden.
And here everything dies alone,
so don't waste your time at home,
get on your grind, find a way,
to stack up paper in a major way.
Cause if you don't, you're stuck,
got you, like a streak of bad luck,
stuck in the system, never get out,
and if you try, they make it hurt.
Like a foot on your neck,
steady pressin',
Tried hard, but life is a wreck,
steady stressin'.
But keep your head up,
hold it high,
don't let em see you cry,
try not to die.
Never stop tryin', never give up,
don't let em win, don't submit,
chase dreams, and reach for the stars,
believe in the impossible, and you'll go far.
GM Eaters of the Dead
Illuminati
Illuminati
Re: Poems Feel Free to add your Own.....
re read this thread and i reminded how much i like poetry, good stuff DeviusZwei.......
i know what you said about my Momma
Re: Poems Feel Free to add your Own.....
This is a poem I wrote a long time ago I thought lost to me forever
Hope you enjoy it
I lost myself and don't know why
My heart is filled with grief
I look into the mirror
And stare in disbelief
My daughter comes to see me
And asks what's wrong with dad
I try to explain to her
But she doesn't understand
I look for a way to express
These emotions that I'm feeling
I need to find a way
For my heart to start it's healing
I think back to when I use to smile
Life was better back then
So I look into my daughter's eyes
To find myself again
Hope you enjoy it
I lost myself and don't know why
My heart is filled with grief
I look into the mirror
And stare in disbelief
My daughter comes to see me
And asks what's wrong with dad
I try to explain to her
But she doesn't understand
I look for a way to express
These emotions that I'm feeling
I need to find a way
For my heart to start it's healing
I think back to when I use to smile
Life was better back then
So I look into my daughter's eyes
To find myself again
Re: Poems Feel Free to add your Own.....
authentic.. nice (and welcome back!)
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests