Page 1 of 1

lolwat

Posted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 3:35 am
by Kethry
Not really "new," but when I popped back in at Temper's Ball, it said my last login was like...2008. So, been a while, huh? Looking around, I'm glad to see so many familiar faces, so to speak. Don't know how active I'll be around here, but I'm glad to be back! ^_^

And holy shit about Torkano, man. ;___;

Re: lolwat

Posted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:39 am
by MoP
Welcome back, Kethry!

Re: lolwat

Posted: Sat May 01, 2010 1:48 pm
by Sarghi
Hey Keth. Long time, no see.

Apparently I logged into this place in December, made one post, and left. And my last login at the other place was at lest a year ago.

*disappears back into the mists*

Re: lolwat

Posted: Mon May 03, 2010 10:22 am
by Tara
heyas Kethry (didn't wanna be rude) but here's for Sarghi...you come right back here! ... we have a quad ta make, they'll never see it comin..

Re: lolwat

Posted: Sun May 09, 2010 4:02 pm
by Sarghi
Tara wrote:heyas Kethry (didn't wanna be rude) but here's for Sarghi...you come right back here! ... we have a quad ta make, they'll never see it comin..

You mean I'd have to try to remember how to play this game again? It's been at least a few years...

Re: lolwat

Posted: Mon May 10, 2010 2:41 pm
by Tara
oh that's ok sarghipoooo...we can relearn the game together *wicked lil grin* c'moonnnn