Page 1 of 1

I know I've already posted around the boards

Posted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:26 pm
by Kain
But I am making my own intro thread because I feel left out :(

HI ALL!!! *waves ecstatically*

Re: I know I've already posted around the boards

Posted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:42 pm
by Venus
lol hi:P

Re: I know I've already posted around the boards

Posted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 11:41 pm
by Gerien
He pulled a Reylan.

Re: I know I've already posted around the boards

Posted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:55 pm
by Gili
hey man...how goes it?

Re: I know I've already posted around the boards

Posted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 4:59 am
by Vox Populi
Gerien wrote:He pulled a Reylan.

There was a time we called them 'Pulling a Mav'


but then he had to grow up and screw up everything. You didn't hear that from me though. But i never knew Mav to be THAT "cheerleedy" making a thread.

And yes that's a word i just made it up so it counts now. Kain i know you've never heard of me so just ignore me, i'm crazy and i've got papers to prove it. ~S~

Re: I know I've already posted around the boards

Posted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:47 pm
by Venus
wait....mav grew up?:ppp

Re: I know I've already posted around the boards

Posted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:50 pm
by Vox Populi
Well to an old girl like you he'd still seem young and immature i guess

Re: I know I've already posted around the boards

Posted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:23 pm
by Venus
hate u!!!!

Re: I know I've already posted around the boards

Posted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:02 am
by Elohssa
What's sad about it all is all these kids was was 13 to 16 when I started playing Monarchy are now all in college.

Jesus I suddenly feel very old.

Re: I know I've already posted around the boards

Posted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:46 pm
by Vox Populi
Hell i had a 16 yr old teach me how to play this game.


Now i know everything.

Re: I know I've already posted around the boards

Posted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:29 pm
by Finder
Heya Bro, just waiting for the guilded game to come back up.
add me to your msn or something or facebook.

I believe my facebook account is under velvetrifle2003@yahoo.com

msn is under craigsocialjus@hotmail.com (old email I no longer use

Re: I know I've already posted around the boards

Posted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 5:27 am
by Dreck
what's up kain

Re: I know I've already posted around the boards

Posted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 4:30 am
by Dreck
yo kain whats ur gamertag for xbox live?