Introduction

~ New to the community? Come say hi.

Moderator: Staff

Introduction

Postby cenicienta » Sun May 26, 2013 6:06 pm

Greetings! I am Ceni. Ryloc and I have played WOW for 6 years or so. He invited me to come meet you wonderful folk and learn a new game. Thank you for allowing me to join. :D
cenicienta
Newbling

Re: Introduction

Postby Ryloc » Sun May 26, 2013 8:32 pm

So yeah give her warm greetings please. and don't burn her guildhalls cause she dunno what those are yet 8-)
Ryloc
Lost Soul

Postby Kaz » Mon May 27, 2013 9:46 am

Ryloc wrote:So yeah give her warm greetings please. and don't burn her guildhalls cause she dunno what those are yet 8-)

Welcome :)

As for pretty bonfires in your kingdom, chances are that with reset coming so soon you'll not have to worry to much this age about anything. Ryloc ought to be able to teach you the ropes, they've not changed 'that' much since he was last around. The biggest change since he last play is the restore screen, and we're all still learning that one.
Programming is 10% science, 25% ingenuity and 65% getting the ingenuity to work with the science
Wars of Tonan (Monarchy Inspired Miniatures)
Armatures for Sculpting Miniatures
Kaz
Administrator

Postby Gili » Tue May 28, 2013 4:34 am

cenicienta wrote:Greetings! I am Ceni. Ryloc and I have played WOW for 6 years or so. He invited me to come meet you wonderful folk and learn a new game. Thank you for allowing me to join. :D

Hey Ceni and Ryloc, welcome :)

Good work for shaking from the WoW addiction. Have had it installed since launch myself and infrequently activate for a month or two to mess about when i need a break from Eve. I finally deleted it completely to save the waste of time lol
"Man will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

Contactable on gtalk & msn via sshagent @ gmail . com
Gili
Community Admin

Return to Introductions