Picture thread
Moderator: Staff
Re: Picture thread
assoc is a war veteran, and suffered more than most of us it would seem. Personally i didn't pick up any injuries for those battles for the mighty Leto
"Man will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"
Contactable on gtalk & msn via sshagent @ gmail . com
Contactable on gtalk & msn via sshagent @ gmail . com
Re: Picture thread
Except for brain damage an alcoholism then. But then again, on these boards they can be an advantage.
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs and the Universe trying to build bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.
Re: Picture thread
V, is that your definition of non blurry? If so, you might want to have your eyes checked out 
As for the boots: can I have an OMG?
As for the boots: can I have an OMG?
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!
Re: Picture thread
lol no he just didnt post the face pic:P
its not blurry!
and just so u guys know, vox is pretty good at giving a girl a compliment when he wants to be:Ppp
its not blurry!
and just so u guys know, vox is pretty good at giving a girl a compliment when he wants to be:Ppp
Wow do i need a new signature or what. suggestions??
Fervent forever! CoM currently:>
Fervent forever! CoM currently:>
Re: Picture thread
The boots...well they aren't whore boots. Srsly! HOT PINK UGGS??? Screw omg can I get a wtf??
Ahoy! And other nautical expressions!
Re: Picture thread
i have every other color, so why the hell not.
i like pink
i like pink
Wow do i need a new signature or what. suggestions??
Fervent forever! CoM currently:>
Fervent forever! CoM currently:>
Re: Picture thread
Your boots they go with the jacket
Hatama would wear them, she has a shoe fetish
Hatama would wear them, she has a shoe fetish
i know what you said about my Momma
- Teanos
- Within the Shadows
- Posts: 406
- Joined: Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:07 am
- Location: The Chaotic Interludes of the Interwebs.
- Contact:
Re: Picture thread
MoP wrote:Except for brain damage an alcoholism then.
I'm pretty sure that is a result of just being a Brit.
Sorry V, I don't think any pics you post will ever live up to those infamous naked pictures of you from back in the Monarchy days.Venus wrote:lol no he just didnt post the face pic:P
its not blurry!
Even a ghost needs to breathe.
Re: Picture thread
vox is pretty good at giving a girl a compliment when he wants to
Hey they ain't no reason for you to go slander my rep now!!!!!! How rude......
Oh wait, i have no rep......and show the tatt V ;p
"Nindyn vel'uss kyorl nind ratha thalra elghinn dal lil alust"
Re: Picture thread
Mommy, make it go away!owly wrote:i want to see sexy naked pictures of V![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
And I never even got my own damn posting title!
- Nether
- Elessar
- Posts: 609
- Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:00 am
- Location: Bottom of the barrel baby
- Contact:
Re: Picture thread
Psychos don't explode when sunlight hits them, I don't give a f**k how crazy they are.
Re: Picture thread
*winces
I hope to God, V doesn't have teeth like that!!!!!!!!!
I hope to God, V doesn't have teeth like that!!!!!!!!!
“We do not act rightly because we have virtue or excellence",
"But we rather have those because we have acted rightly” Aristotle 384 B.C.-322 B.C
~ Fidei Defensor Vexillarius ~ Amo ut Invenirem ~
"But we rather have those because we have acted rightly” Aristotle 384 B.C.-322 B.C
~ Fidei Defensor Vexillarius ~ Amo ut Invenirem ~
Re: Picture thread
i clicked the link
why did i click the link
i clicked the link
why did i click the link
i clicked the link
i know what you said about my Momma
Re: Picture thread
they do however have full body and NON blurry face pics , cause u bastards always complained that my face shots were blurry:>
Because they ARE ;p
no i didn't click, i've learned my lesson
"Nindyn vel'uss kyorl nind ratha thalra elghinn dal lil alust"
Re: Picture thread
I love karma.owly wrote:i clicked the link
why did i click the link
i clicked the link
And I never even got my own damn posting title!
Re: Picture thread
I don't need feet, because I can fly...Grunt wrote:That was very nice of MOP to show a picture of when they dropped him off
I always thought that he landed in Belgium
I guess he could not stomach the spanish beer
and if you look closely Assoc has no feet
that must be why he is such a fan of soccer

Re: Picture thread
Why did you land with your belly on that rock? 
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs and the Universe trying to build bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.
Re: Picture thread
there werent any naked pics omg....<poor lasher lmao>
Wow do i need a new signature or what. suggestions??
Fervent forever! CoM currently:>
Fervent forever! CoM currently:>
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest