I do love being online when an attack begins.
SOCK IT TO ME!
Moderators: Staff, Game Staff
- Jokingjoe
- Second Centurion
- Posts: 1204
- Joined: Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:35 pm
- Location: New Bern, NC
- Contact:
SOCK IT TO ME!
or..rather..run your massive demon armies into ambush after ambush over and over
I do love being online when an attack begins.
I do love being online when an attack begins.
Re: SOCK IT TO ME!
So many good Demons...for no purpose!
Its ok, Seska and Aero were a bit more giving.
Its ok, Seska and Aero were a bit more giving.
Nymphsong
- Jokingjoe
- Second Centurion
- Posts: 1204
- Joined: Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:35 pm
- Location: New Bern, NC
- Contact:
Re: SOCK IT TO ME!
Indeed..do you need me to make the warthread for you? 
- Jokingjoe
- Second Centurion
- Posts: 1204
- Joined: Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:35 pm
- Location: New Bern, NC
- Contact:
Re: SOCK IT TO ME!
It's just rough timing...these ambushes.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest