Page 1 of 1

FEL'd?

Posted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 3:05 am
by Nymphsong
What happened to the good doctor? He has not been seen in some time now. His realms are motionless.

Did Joe take him in the T.A.R.D.I.S.? Or is it true that he finally fell for Rose? (In the latter case I believe there will be some explaining to do to someone out there...)

*Eagerly awaits response...*

And because without his help, TRR has an extremely difficult end of age uphill bout ahead of them. And trust me when I say...you want my crown...I will make you work the rest of the age for it.

;)

Re: FEL'd?

Posted: Sat Sep 27, 2014 11:56 pm
by Jokingjoe
If I had a T.A.R.D.I.S., you'd have a hard time getting me to play pc games ..

Re: FEL'd?

Posted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 12:31 am
by Mauhura
(ooc)
And just so you know - I don't think the T.A.R.D.I.S. was involved - Mickal has been making his way around Europe on a brainiacs dream vacation of touring and lecturing and whatnot. Science celebrity. I can see it now .... =) he had said hoped to be back in contact before end of age but if not we'd see him around next time.

Re: FEL'd?

Posted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 1:56 am
by Jokingjoe
Well--he probably got lost in the red light district of Amsterdam. :lol: