Page 1 of 1

NIR has returned

Posted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 5:01 pm
by Aeropagitica
And so it came to pass, in the Age that had dawned, that Angelique's warriors had arisen once again. The clan called Niten Ichiryu Roninwould march again shrouded in the blessings of Angelique.

Re: NIR has returned

Posted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:24 pm
by Dreck
If I don't play can I still posts?

Re: NIR has returned

Posted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:25 am
by Jokingjoe
hah, if you want ;)

Re: NIR has returned

Posted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:29 pm
by Tara
Dreck, you remember when Maxim was mandatory RP posting w/ kdms in play? Well ok so guilds is like that but opposite. If yer gonna talk ya gotta play.

whaaat?
sshhhhh!!!! he'll play!!

Trust me, Dreck, my dear, it really is how it is. Drink? (offers shares)



Sounds good anyway! :mrgreen:


Now what I really meant ta stop an' say, welcome back ta the heathen Ronin. I'm sure we can have all kinds of fun =)