Page 1 of 1

Wow?

Posted: Wed May 28, 2014 9:56 pm
by Aeropagitica
Tara,
Do you feel good about that hit? Did it challenge you? As impressive and honorable an up hit Back Ally Hos' hit was, yours is the antithesis. Good job hitting a guild less than 48 hours out of war with fewer people, and marginally lower stats in every category except total average acres. Don't break a sweat or anything.

Re: Wow?

Posted: Wed May 28, 2014 10:18 pm
by Tara
To be perfectly honest I didn't look at the stats or see how long you were out of war.

We saw attacks by yours against ours and hit back.

Yes we were given copy of your aviary that was sent, but my goblins ate it.

When you want peace you may talk to me or Mickal.

I'm sure you're already plotting our fall and that should be all kinds of fun!


(and it wasn't my intention to leave it without mention on the boards, but I was at work at the time and then didn't get it done this morning)

Re: Wow?

Posted: Thu May 29, 2014 12:22 am
by Aeropagitica
Tara wrote:

Yes we were given copy of your aviary that was sent, but my goblins ate it.
Well this made me laugh!
I did tell Evilone that his erroneous attacks would bite him in the butt. Didn't realize it would bite me in the butt too!

Re: Wow?

Posted: Thu May 29, 2014 12:40 am
by Lady Tramp
Looks like you'll get to hunt less than classy ladies again soon (based on my humble observations). In the meantime I guess you can stop thinking about trying to touch "noble lass". ;)

Re: Wow?

Posted: Thu May 29, 2014 1:23 am
by The Sorta Darkone
OH, I will get my noble WEnchie--don't you think I won't!

I just won't waste time with love letters as we see how they'd end up! Besides, actions always speak louder than words anyway ;)

And here I tried to be honorable...honorable and evil just doesn't work I guess.

Re: Wow?

Posted: Thu May 29, 2014 11:26 pm
by Mauhura
Seems whilst diggin for Nymphsong and Carlos, the goblinz happened upon a quiet fray in the dark between some heathen un'za Brother of the Ranks.
Attacks from two on one ooooooo bad newz indeeedz!
Deez ourz Rulezz (not many but one is) TRR watch deyz guild news 'un Brothers answer in kind. GMs talk later.

Somewhere along the way the heathen sent apology for attacks but conspiracy theory is the best in the tunnelz and what talk there was! No! Eeezumtezt! Deyz test deez Ranks!? Jeezzzzz!! To war!!

It was decided. Deyz mistresswenchielady dunneeedzbeezbodderzwitzumdumfoookzitzumdemzheedenzbeezwritteennnz so herz not even git some messages - LOVE LETTERZ!? bah! - demz LOVE NOTEZZZ beenz fed ta Horance in his sammich between zuumz stinky rotten cucumberz 'un cheeezy fried w'Elf earz! YUM!
But deyz wenchie knew de gobbieez ate de notesezzz. uh oh.

Next time must eat de messenger! heheh heh heezzzhackcoughhaccchhhhh..........

Re: Wow?

Posted: Fri May 30, 2014 12:03 am
by Mauhura
The Sorta Darkone wrote:OH, I will get my noble WEnchie--don't you think I won't!
bahahaha! she's a royal WE in her head sometimes! but just sooozzz yaz know - that we usually means dezwenchie and brothers and sisters and family and such and whatnot and etc.

some other times though, it just refers to the voices in her head.

Re: Wow?

Posted: Fri May 30, 2014 2:25 am
by The Sorta Darkone
Okay--I'm ready to sue for peace. I'll offer you up 1000 goblin slaves I captured off Dauthi at the beginning of the age. It's not high quality stock, but they work hard so long as you give them the easy tasks. Nothing complex, mind you! There might even be a halfway pretty? one in the stock you can enjoy..I try to keep them well muscled from their labors. Dark palaces don't build themselves, ya know? And someone's got to carry my bath water up all those steps before it gets cold. Though..I do enjoy giving beatings for water delivered cold...it soothes my mood.

Sorry..I ramble on. Goblins just make me angry sometimes. Such dirty cretins...oh?! Peace! Yes, we must have peace!

Um...give me peace or else!?

Re: Wow?

Posted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 4:25 am
by The Sorta Darkone
I sometimes think that perhaps my career choice was the wrong one. My parents, your typical despots with thoughts hellbent on ruling the world, tried to groom me in their own image. Deep down, though, perhaps I'm just NOT evil enough. Rum, smokes, and the high seas...I probably would have been happier as a pirate hoisting the black flag, swigging rum, and chasing booty!

Re: Wow?

Posted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 2:02 am
by Nymphsong
The Sorta Darkone wrote:I sometimes think that perhaps my career choice was the wrong one. My parents, your typical despots with thoughts hellbent on ruling the world, tried to groom me in their own image. Deep down, though, perhaps I'm just NOT evil enough. Rum, smokes, and the high seas...I probably would have been happier as a pirate hoisting the black flag, swigging rum, and chasing booty!
Got to hate being born in the wrong century!

Re: Wow?

Posted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 4:09 am
by Jokingjoe
wb Nymph, where ya been?

Re: Wow?

Posted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 1:55 am
by Nymphsong
Been handling a personal issue this age. But I have time to beat up someone in bloodbath. ;)

Re: Wow?

Posted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 6:24 am
by Entish
A lithe figure emerges slowly from the tunnels, stepping fleetly and furtively among the shadows. He snarls at the moon, shining brightly this night and considers returning to the dark, warmth of the underground warren.

It has been long since this elf saw the natural light and it hurts his eyes, but Barnabus has bid him enter the fray once more and the Wenchie demands her brothers keep lookout over each other's backs (and borders).

Still, there is excitement, blood and battle on the surface and surely it has flowed freely in recent days. That is until the so-called peace. If he must venture out on the surface, Entish wanted blood for his troubles, but the Wenchie had assured him, the peace was only a deep breath, before they plunged back into the glory of war.

Entish draws a blade silently, wondering if he might find a cowering human follower of Angelique, to sate his taste for violence in the meantime. Surely they blue men were still cowering in their holes, but perhaps they would not miss one...

Re: Wow?

Posted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 7:32 am
by Fireslash
You're cute ;)

Re: Wow?

Posted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 1:58 am
by Lady Tramp
Fireslash wrote:You're cute ;)
Thanks, but that doesn't win my heart. :oops:

Re: Wow?

Posted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 12:57 am
by Tara
"No! You're Cute!!!" ahem. hehe.

*running through some messages finally, so for dems heathenassAngies on deys peace an' such an' whatnot*

I'm sorry to have waited so long in reply, it seems my communications are being hmmms censored some how.
I've a feeling my goblin general thinks me too delicate in some way, so I don't get to hear ALL the gossip. Too bad about those rogue attacks huh? Sure ya'd do the same..
But really me delicate? what, in mind? well I am easily distracted an' entertained, but I dun think that's it. Maybe in body, I do bruise a bit easily, but always have that's no big deal. ...wait a minute, are they here? Is this being transmitted? I don't know exactly, but dis wenchie dun like it pfffts so anywayses.

*shakes head with a little laugh* sorry, we were talkin about you! ok so ... tell me babe, why ya think badly of being a pirate? Or was it the parents who din't wan'cha ta be a pirate?eh either way, I've heard the rum is good, almost as good as muh own goblinz tunnelale, an' de adventures an' booty, wellllll ... tis grand indeed! according to tales. no pun intended. ha.

*Is distracted by something shinyyy and pretty*
ooos! Was that an elf!??

oh and hey! haven't seen any newish returned goblin slaves sent our way, those 1000 right? - was kind of hoping they would arrive whilst having breath in lungs and a beating heart.. a garbled mind we can find a place for but that part is always easier when the body still alive.

Re: Wow?

Posted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 4:17 pm
by The Sorta Darkone
Did those slaves lose their way? That is unfortunate! I suppose if I'd had any troops left to lead them, they probably would have made it to their destination!

It's not a huge issue--Fireslash recently took so more Dauthilings. Perhaps he'd be willing to give you the pick of his...*glances over at the conquered goblins crawling in chains--old and fat, skinny and weak...not a bit of choice stock among them* ..er uhm...*glances over at the now empty rum keg* uh.... *scratches chin* ...perhaps we could alter our arrangment to lands already taken as my goblin servants seem to be a bit flighty and I seem to have lost track of time daydreaming under the stars enjoying a drink?

But it was incredible! I could be a privateer, sailing the high seas! I saw it in my dreams! I could be a lawless pirate and do as I saw fit, or I could even enter the services of the highest bidder(s) and prey on the shipping of my enemies and selling off my take in the Free Cities!

Imagine that when the armies of Istan and the Empire clash--or the Free Cities even get involved--I'd be a ship for hire. Not only would I be rewarded by the opposing forces for the damage I did to their enemies, I"d get to sell the take for personal profit! And let me tell you--having a nice bank roll in the Free Cities makes for some hot summer nights that you'll never (well...how much rum and spice did you partake of?) forget!