I will do it... Down hit (Cleanskins vs 123)

~ OOC forums for the Guilds version of the Classic game.
Please be courteous while posting and observe the forum rules.

Moderators: Staff, Game Staff

Post Reply
Nymphsong
Explorer
Posts: 370
Joined: Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:14 pm

I will do it... Down hit (Cleanskins vs 123)

Post by Nymphsong » Fri May 02, 2014 2:14 am

Seems Cleanskins has added a new target to their list of realms that will be seeking vengeance shortly.

*wow*

Would love to have seen those starting stats...
Nymphsong

User avatar
Aeropagitica
Explorer
Posts: 323
Joined: Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:13 pm
Location: Wilmington, NC
Contact:

Re: I will do it... Down hit (Cleanskins vs 123)

Post by Aeropagitica » Sat May 03, 2014 12:03 am

Unfortunately, Murder by Numbers stopped playing after my follow up hit. This hit is more like mopping up NPCs at this point.
VIVA NIR!

Nymphsong
Explorer
Posts: 370
Joined: Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:14 pm

Re: I will do it... Down hit (Cleanskins vs 123)

Post by Nymphsong » Sun May 04, 2014 3:32 am

So we have turned our attention to add Cleanskins as they sorc killed a realm while we were at war with another guild. They conducted this operation after TRR took first strike. I am now adding them to our list of war targets. For those out there "looking" understand that there is not peace with TRR and the two guilds are still trading blows as far as I know...
Nymphsong

User avatar
Aeropagitica
Explorer
Posts: 323
Joined: Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:13 pm
Location: Wilmington, NC
Contact:

Re: I will do it... Down hit (Cleanskins vs 123)

Post by Aeropagitica » Sun May 04, 2014 3:54 am

Oh...You're not gonna like what I just did...
VIVA NIR!

Post Reply

Return to “Guilds”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest