RE: NIRdH3rD by Numbers (NIR vs 123)
Moderators: Staff, Game Staff
- Aeropagitica
- Explorer
- Posts: 323
- Joined: Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:13 pm
- Location: Wilmington, NC
- Contact:
RE: NIRdH3rD by Numbers (NIR vs 123)
3 Three (30027) Goblin Prince City (97%) 23,860 1,044,655
4 Altair (10006) Human Prince City (100%) 22,855 1,035,949
5 One (30026) Goblin Prince City (97%) 23,020 992,887
7 Nyrond (10007) Human Grand Duke City (100%) 20,573 975,785
MURDER BY NUMBERS 46880 2037542
NITEN ICHIRYU RONIN 43428 2011734
4 Altair (10006) Human Prince City (100%) 22,855 1,035,949
5 One (30026) Goblin Prince City (97%) 23,020 992,887
7 Nyrond (10007) Human Grand Duke City (100%) 20,573 975,785
MURDER BY NUMBERS 46880 2037542
NITEN ICHIRYU RONIN 43428 2011734
VIVA NIR!
- Aeropagitica
- Explorer
- Posts: 323
- Joined: Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:13 pm
- Location: Wilmington, NC
- Contact:
Re: RE: NIRdH3rD by Numbers (NIR vs 123)
Nothing but love. I was bored. You looked bored, with a total of 0 turns absorbed across both your realms. Btw, is that you Mav? I seem to recall Mav using a similar set up a few years back. It worked a lot better with Vampires than with Goblins. Just an observation.
VIVA NIR!
Re: RE: NIRdH3rD by Numbers (NIR vs 123)
Reap what you sow.
235 11212 81225 1 1421132518, 139145 919 15145.
WE ALL HAVE A NUMBER, MINE IS ONE.
WE ALL HAVE A NUMBER, MINE IS ONE.
- Aeropagitica
- Explorer
- Posts: 323
- Joined: Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:13 pm
- Location: Wilmington, NC
- Contact:
Re: RE: NIRdH3rD by Numbers (NIR vs 123)
I saw your other post. The Letos already farmed me once this age. HB has stagnated and done nothing. I'm sorry your feelings are hurt, but I needed to do something. Otherwise, why even bother coming here?
Not sure I catch your entire meaning about NIR and HB. I certainly wasn't going to have HB attack you. THat would have been insane! I posted a message to them 48 hours ago letting them know my intent, in case they had plans. They did not. I did not even receive a reply.
I am open to forum if you so desire it.
Not sure I catch your entire meaning about NIR and HB. I certainly wasn't going to have HB attack you. THat would have been insane! I posted a message to them 48 hours ago letting them know my intent, in case they had plans. They did not. I did not even receive a reply.
I am open to forum if you so desire it.
VIVA NIR!
Re: RE: NIRdH3rD by Numbers (NIR vs 123)
Unfortunately my sadness is not due to my feelings, its because of the impact that this will have on the game itself. You guild jumped.
Here is my term:
You restart your kingdoms.
Otherwise, lets just have some fun. I have a ton of Angelique targets now and I can be as opportunist as I want. Who cares about anyone else, I am bored and I want to have some fun at other people's expense.
Am I right Aero!
Here is my term:
You restart your kingdoms.
Otherwise, lets just have some fun. I have a ton of Angelique targets now and I can be as opportunist as I want. Who cares about anyone else, I am bored and I want to have some fun at other people's expense.
Am I right Aero!
235 11212 81225 1 1421132518, 139145 919 15145.
WE ALL HAVE A NUMBER, MINE IS ONE.
WE ALL HAVE A NUMBER, MINE IS ONE.
Re: RE: NIRdH3rD by Numbers (NIR vs 123)
NIR 23/Apr/14 10:21 2 2,869,892 1,434,946
HB 23/Apr/14 10:21 8 5,752,525 719,066
HB 23/Apr/14 03:11 10 7,767,745 776,775
My Prince? Thieves from ********(HB/NIR) were spotted inside our borders. They killed 186 of our Scamps.
2014-04-23 03:47:24
********(HB/NIR) performed a controlled strike against your kingdom!
2014-04-23 03:54:14
Notice that at 3:11 HB had 10 members. The first strike was less than an hour later. I am guessing that when you scummed the first time, you were actually in HB. Hiding.
Get used to it, cause we are about to have some fun.
HB 23/Apr/14 10:21 8 5,752,525 719,066
HB 23/Apr/14 03:11 10 7,767,745 776,775
My Prince? Thieves from ********(HB/NIR) were spotted inside our borders. They killed 186 of our Scamps.
2014-04-23 03:47:24
********(HB/NIR) performed a controlled strike against your kingdom!
2014-04-23 03:54:14
Notice that at 3:11 HB had 10 members. The first strike was less than an hour later. I am guessing that when you scummed the first time, you were actually in HB. Hiding.
Get used to it, cause we are about to have some fun.
235 11212 81225 1 1421132518, 139145 919 15145.
WE ALL HAVE A NUMBER, MINE IS ONE.
WE ALL HAVE A NUMBER, MINE IS ONE.
- Aeropagitica
- Explorer
- Posts: 323
- Joined: Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:13 pm
- Location: Wilmington, NC
- Contact:
Re: RE: NIRdH3rD by Numbers (NIR vs 123)
Your terms are rejected.One wrote: Here is my term:
You restart your kingdoms.
VIVA NIR!
- Jokingjoe
- Second Centurion
- Posts: 1204
- Joined: Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:35 pm
- Location: New Bern, NC
- Contact:
Re: RE: NIRdH3rD by Numbers (NIR vs 123)
There's no need to bring the other Angies into this, One. If you want to try and bring some kind of massive beat down on all the Angies because of a player gone rogue--well..that would suck--but then, it would just be the same tune for the dance of the last couple of ages.
But--do as you must..I will defend myself if you attack.
But--do as you must..I will defend myself if you attack.
Re: RE: NIRdH3rD by Numbers (NIR vs 123)
Based on the response of Joking Joe and the current state of Angelique guilds, I will give you guys time to figure things out.
235 11212 81225 1 1421132518, 139145 919 15145.
WE ALL HAVE A NUMBER, MINE IS ONE.
WE ALL HAVE A NUMBER, MINE IS ONE.
- Aeropagitica
- Explorer
- Posts: 323
- Joined: Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:13 pm
- Location: Wilmington, NC
- Contact:
Re: RE: NIRdH3rD by Numbers (NIR vs 123)
Your bravado and false compassion are entertaining. But realistically no one needs be concerned about you except you.
I have counter terms, as I rejected yours.
1.Chill out and toss your attitude
2. Type out "Uncle Aero please give me peace."
It is currently 1330 4-24-14. this offer does not invoke a ceasefire. You are at war until these terms are met or alternative terms are reached.
I have counter terms, as I rejected yours.
1.Chill out and toss your attitude
2. Type out "Uncle Aero please give me peace."
It is currently 1330 4-24-14. this offer does not invoke a ceasefire. You are at war until these terms are met or alternative terms are reached.
VIVA NIR!
Re: RE: NIRdH3rD by Numbers (NIR vs 123)
I made you an offer, you refused it. No one should be concerned about me, I am just 2 kingdoms. But unlike you, I am not a coward. I wont hide in another guild, I wont run scared.
You took advantage of me thinking that your joining HB was for real and not because you were afraid of Leto. I was wrong.
Im fine with the consequences of my actions. I exposed you as the coward that you are and shed light on the truth about the Leto vs HB fiasco, all for the low cost easily replaced acres.
What did you gain? A momentary achievement where you get to think you are good? Worthless acres in an age already decided?
The simple truth is you can not win this. You have proven yourself unworthy. If you were bored, would it not have been more interesting to find a way to take down the top 2 Letos?
That was a challenge worth working towards.
See you in the future.
You took advantage of me thinking that your joining HB was for real and not because you were afraid of Leto. I was wrong.
Im fine with the consequences of my actions. I exposed you as the coward that you are and shed light on the truth about the Leto vs HB fiasco, all for the low cost easily replaced acres.
What did you gain? A momentary achievement where you get to think you are good? Worthless acres in an age already decided?
The simple truth is you can not win this. You have proven yourself unworthy. If you were bored, would it not have been more interesting to find a way to take down the top 2 Letos?
That was a challenge worth working towards.
See you in the future.
235 11212 81225 1 1421132518, 139145 919 15145.
WE ALL HAVE A NUMBER, MINE IS ONE.
WE ALL HAVE A NUMBER, MINE IS ONE.
- Aeropagitica
- Explorer
- Posts: 323
- Joined: Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:13 pm
- Location: Wilmington, NC
- Contact:
Re: RE: NIRdH3rD by Numbers (NIR vs 123)
You are, as always, welcomed to be delusional. I do not feel compelled to explain to you the intricacies and failings of Angelique politics this age. Needless to say, I was recruited by HB to help balance the powers. RGE had already engaged in several down hits and we wanted to bring them down for it. Nymph DID have poor timing, to include me in his war on TRR. Shame you weren't around yet; it could have been you, instead!
I have already explained that when HB leadership became inactive, I chose to break away again. Current rule sets prevent me from declaring war while unguilded, else I would have simply dropped the guild and taken you down piecemeal. You have tunnel vision on this guild hopping thing. I don't like the current war-dec rules, but I have to play by the rules.
I play by a specific moral code. I don't hit players weaker than me, and I don't complain when I get hit by players weaker than me. It's really quite simple. Same works when I'm GM. My guild doesn't downhit, and we don't complain when we get up-hit on. Kudos to them.
You say this age is over and my actions are for naught? That may be true, but the Letos will have won the last 3 ages now through the execution of down-hit sweeps. If I want to have even a chance of bringing them down, I have to leap frog off someone's back. Guess what? That is you. You think I should have tried to bring down a 100K+ kingdom and an 80k kingdom, and their 7 buddies with just my two mid-20s kingdoms? Spare me.
If you have a problem getting hit, maybe you should go join The Red Ranks. At least you were only hit by me. When he Letos hit me, they brought 4 against my two the first time, and the 2nd time, they brought the #1 and #2 kingdoms crushing down on me.
Tara called me a coward too, for operating as a shadow guild. You call me a coward for leaving a dead guild and making my own.
Yes, I confess, I have eyes on the King. He will likely break me for this admission. Does this make me a coward?
At least you will feel better.
I have already explained that when HB leadership became inactive, I chose to break away again. Current rule sets prevent me from declaring war while unguilded, else I would have simply dropped the guild and taken you down piecemeal. You have tunnel vision on this guild hopping thing. I don't like the current war-dec rules, but I have to play by the rules.
I play by a specific moral code. I don't hit players weaker than me, and I don't complain when I get hit by players weaker than me. It's really quite simple. Same works when I'm GM. My guild doesn't downhit, and we don't complain when we get up-hit on. Kudos to them.
You say this age is over and my actions are for naught? That may be true, but the Letos will have won the last 3 ages now through the execution of down-hit sweeps. If I want to have even a chance of bringing them down, I have to leap frog off someone's back. Guess what? That is you. You think I should have tried to bring down a 100K+ kingdom and an 80k kingdom, and their 7 buddies with just my two mid-20s kingdoms? Spare me.
If you have a problem getting hit, maybe you should go join The Red Ranks. At least you were only hit by me. When he Letos hit me, they brought 4 against my two the first time, and the 2nd time, they brought the #1 and #2 kingdoms crushing down on me.
Tara called me a coward too, for operating as a shadow guild. You call me a coward for leaving a dead guild and making my own.
Yes, I confess, I have eyes on the King. He will likely break me for this admission. Does this make me a coward?
At least you will feel better.
VIVA NIR!
- Tara
- Indecisive Wenchie
- Posts: 375
- Joined: Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:11 am
- Location: ..the slippery slope..~>
- Contact:
And a puff of smoke goes before her...
...from the Holy Hookah of Awesomeness, a nice calming elven-shisha blend for to share...
*Affects her best "Dracula" voice* "Goooood Eeev-ning!" hehe well, morning, for some others I imagine. Anyhooz!
Glad ya guys calmed down a little with the accusations of... what again? No, Not cheating, right?;p
Switching guilds isn't cheating.
Might not be cool just before a war.
But extenuating circumstances and all that, yes? I can sure attest ta HB's lack of activity from our last allied war even. Damn shame that too. Ya guys better come back!
And One, I sure hope ya don't go anywhere either. I rather like the idea of a Faithmate, even if I was still waiting on the elven code-breakers to decipher yer first language.
A little benefit of the doubt to share perhaps?
Like muh hookah. Share. =)
("And now! On with our show!")
Weez gon' play de ol' quote-game an' so we start with the most important ta ME. =)
I did NOT neither say such'a foul thing, ya damn heathen! ;p ya mean this one? Well see that's just mis-interpretation on yer own part hunnie.
You'll notice here *points at notices on public kingdom boarrrrrds!* dumb smilie faces, a cue for the crowd to "ooooooo" about my word choice of "cajones" *smiiiiles*
See Carlos... *the mere mention of Carlos Danger's name causes a faint sound of Spanish guitar strums* (hehe) ... he gave me some new words like that from his real-world. Fun eh?
*Seriously over-enunciates the word*
"Caaahh-HO-NAAAAYZZZ!"
HA! Their languages are just too much sometimes.
But you, y'damn heathen, ya take seriously what I had meant in jest.
Reminds'a meez what father sayz upon de first brother's birth: "yer mother took seriously what I was pokin at in jest." HA!
But tis neither here nor there now, (whatever THAT means).
I fer'give yaz m'heathen lorrrrd ;> next time ya'll know when weez jus'a'messin'witcha un' when weez really mean ta beat yer heathen ass, y'know, for bein a heathen! =)
Much rather fight an' win land with our own-for our own rather than share with Angie.
No offense ta yer never-be-again-goddess a'course. That one's not gettin the throne'a heaven again, not enough fighters like you, Aero, left for her behalf. I hope she gets some soon. We all need more blood.
FER YER information, heathen =) My brothers won the last age for OUR Lord.
An' I believe our Knight Taran was de good 'un noble King.
So nyah.
I dun care how it went down now either, cuz that's how it's remembered. HA!
// end de quote game
I done now. .. aw hush if ya made it this far ya got a li'l bit left. ;>
But for those, heathen or Faithmate, who always say "age is over" or "well they won now" and whatnot.
Dis wenchie leaves yas good 'un decent fookin peoples with deez thoughts, from a book Carlos gave us *guitar strums again faintly*
[quote="Some Old "Earth" writer man"]I cannot praise a fugitive and cloistered virtue unexercised, and unbreathed [sic] that never sallies out and sees her adversary, but slinks out of the race, where that immortal garland is to be run for, not without dust and heat.
Assuredley we bring not innocence into the world we bring impurity much rather; that which purifies us is trial, and trial is by what is contrary.[/quote]
(I mean, we could always lobby for an extended age...in the name of the good of the game...and such. Nymph won't mind either! ...Maybe!? I dunno, whatevzzz! G'night!)
p.s.
Seska, come baaaaaack, I can't be the only long-winded individual in this forum! *feigns de cry-me* I miss yeww. Heathen. =)
*Affects her best "Dracula" voice* "Goooood Eeev-ning!" hehe well, morning, for some others I imagine. Anyhooz!
Glad ya guys calmed down a little with the accusations of... what again? No, Not cheating, right?;p
Switching guilds isn't cheating.
Might not be cool just before a war.
But extenuating circumstances and all that, yes? I can sure attest ta HB's lack of activity from our last allied war even. Damn shame that too. Ya guys better come back!
And One, I sure hope ya don't go anywhere either. I rather like the idea of a Faithmate, even if I was still waiting on the elven code-breakers to decipher yer first language.
A little benefit of the doubt to share perhaps?
Like muh hookah. Share. =)
("And now! On with our show!")
Weez gon' play de ol' quote-game an' so we start with the most important ta ME. =)
The HEEEATHEN Aero =) wrote:Tara called me a coward too, for operating as a shadow guild.
I did NOT neither say such'a foul thing, ya damn heathen! ;p ya mean this one? Well see that's just mis-interpretation on yer own part hunnie.
You'll notice here *points at notices on public kingdom boarrrrrds!* dumb smilie faces, a cue for the crowd to "ooooooo" about my word choice of "cajones" *smiiiiles*
See Carlos... *the mere mention of Carlos Danger's name causes a faint sound of Spanish guitar strums* (hehe) ... he gave me some new words like that from his real-world. Fun eh?
*Seriously over-enunciates the word*
"Caaahh-HO-NAAAAYZZZ!"
HA! Their languages are just too much sometimes.
But you, y'damn heathen, ya take seriously what I had meant in jest.
Reminds'a meez what father sayz upon de first brother's birth: "yer mother took seriously what I was pokin at in jest." HA!
But tis neither here nor there now, (whatever THAT means).
I fer'give yaz m'heathen lorrrrd ;> next time ya'll know when weez jus'a'messin'witcha un' when weez really mean ta beat yer heathen ass, y'know, for bein a heathen! =)
Damn right damn shame!Nymph DID have poor timing, to include me in his war on TRR. Shame you weren't around yet; it could have been you, instead!
Much rather fight an' win land with our own-for our own rather than share with Angie.
No offense ta yer never-be-again-goddess a'course. That one's not gettin the throne'a heaven again, not enough fighters like you, Aero, left for her behalf. I hope she gets some soon. We all need more blood.
No no no lookit THAT over THERE *points at permanent Age-end posted in-FER-mationz* (HoF)You say this age is over and my actions are for naught? That may be true, but the Letos will have won the last 3 ages now through the execution of down-hit sweeps.
FER YER information, heathen =) My brothers won the last age for OUR Lord.
An' I believe our Knight Taran was de good 'un noble King.
So nyah.
I dun care how it went down now either, cuz that's how it's remembered. HA!
// end de quote game
I done now. .. aw hush if ya made it this far ya got a li'l bit left. ;>
But for those, heathen or Faithmate, who always say "age is over" or "well they won now" and whatnot.
Dis wenchie leaves yas good 'un decent fookin peoples with deez thoughts, from a book Carlos gave us *guitar strums again faintly*
[quote="Some Old "Earth" writer man"]I cannot praise a fugitive and cloistered virtue unexercised, and unbreathed [sic] that never sallies out and sees her adversary, but slinks out of the race, where that immortal garland is to be run for, not without dust and heat.
Assuredley we bring not innocence into the world we bring impurity much rather; that which purifies us is trial, and trial is by what is contrary.[/quote]
(I mean, we could always lobby for an extended age...in the name of the good of the game...and such. Nymph won't mind either! ...Maybe!? I dunno, whatevzzz! G'night!)
p.s.
Seska, come baaaaaack, I can't be the only long-winded individual in this forum! *feigns de cry-me* I miss yeww. Heathen. =)
"...you like havin insides?
'cuz those are gonna be outsides!"
TRR!
cha-cha-cha!
'cuz those are gonna be outsides!" TRR!
cha-cha-cha!
Re: RE: NIRdH3rD by Numbers (NIR vs 123)
Age isn't even close to over...until Kaz changes things...I still see plenty of life left in the age...and we will continue to play our style until the end. You might call it dishonorable...a down hit...or just good business.
As for an extended age...you sure you want me leading this pack of animals for that long?
As for an extended age...you sure you want me leading this pack of animals for that long?
Nymphsong
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest