Page 1 of 2
Violets are Blue (NIR), Roses are Red(TRR+TSP)
Posted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 3:17 am
by Aeropagitica
Get your shotgun! It's our turn to strike!
NITEN ICHIRYU RONIN Land: 276,158 30,685
#1 NIR Built: 268,581 29,842
9 / 9 Members view charter Networth: 8,185,314 909,479
THE RED RANKS Land: 248,977 31,123
#2 TRR Built: 201,429 25,179
8 / 8 Members view charter Networth: 6,331,470 791,434
TEMPLE OF SACRED PROTECTION Land: Not Ranked Not Ranked
TSP Built: Not Ranked Not Ranked
3 / 3 Members view charter Networth: Not Ranked Not Ranked
Re: Violets are Blue (NIR), Roses are Red(TRR+TSP)
Posted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 3:20 am
by Nymphsong
I'm your huckleberry.
Re: Violets are Blue (NIR), Roses are Red(TRR+TSP)
Posted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 3:30 am
by Aeropagitica
I know you are. you'll have to wait a day or so to get your just desserts...but they are coming.
And you are a good friend..I see you have declared war immediately to defend your own ilk. how fitting.
Re: Violets are Blue (NIR), Roses are Red(TRR+TSP)
Posted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 3:40 am
by Carlos Danger
good hit guys. I can't believe Bogumil lied to me about updating old scouts

Re: Violets are Blue (NIR), Roses are Red(TRR+TSP)
Posted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 3:43 am
by Nymphsong
I actually wrote down my realms stats today in anticipation that I was going to be hit. When I saw your realms get really big...I just assumed you were about to war. Then it was confirmed when you started on TRR...I just let loose and hoped that I was your other target...I doubted you were going for SUCK and TRR at the same time...apparently I assumed correctly.
Here be TSP's stats:
Members 3/3
Total Land: 68,540
Built Land: 62,895 (91.7%)
Average Land: 22,847
Average Built: 20,790
Total Networth: 1,795,086
Average Networth: 598,362
Good Luck and go get em TRR.
Nymphsong
Re: Violets are Blue (NIR), Roses are Red(TRR+TSP)
Posted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 3:48 am
by Jokingjoe
We had to lump you in to avoid a blatant (if not small) downhit. Boggy playing earlier in the day weakened out attack power a bit..and Carlos being on to make up the losses on his Centaur immediately on his droben was...unfortunate.
Re: Violets are Blue (NIR), Roses are Red(TRR+TSP)
Posted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 3:53 am
by bundesbank
TSP stats:
NW: 1,812,839
ANW: 604,279.67
Total land: 68,540
Built: 65,093 (approx. 94.9%)
Elven Margrave City (91%) 24,011 656,060 (21,850 built land)
Elven Margrave City (95%) 25,720 646,955 (24,434 built land)
Elven Margravine City (100%) 18,809 509,824
(these were taken about 5 seconds before we declared guild war)
total barny stats:
Land: 317,517=248,977+68,540
Avg. land: 28,865
Built: 266,522=201,429+65,093
Networth: 8,144,309
ANW: 740,392
Re: Violets are Blue (NIR), Roses are Red(TRR+TSP)
Posted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 4:02 am
by Nymphsong
perfect.
Re: Violets are Blue (NIR), Roses are Red(TRR+TSP)
Posted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 4:13 am
by Aeropagitica
successfully GRed...how embarrassing...
Re: Violets are Blue (NIR), Roses are Red(TRR+TSP)
Posted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 4:21 am
by Bogumil
Carlos Danger wrote:good hit guys. I can't believe Bogumil lied to me about updating old scouts

Bogumil didn't lie. Bogumil honestly thought the chat had been postponed and even sent a scribe to his GM apologizing for not being able to make it until a few hours after what he thought was the scheduled time. Bogumil was just trying not to waste too many turns by updating seriously out of date scouts before finishing up for the night.
But seriously, I could have sworn we had postponed the strike today so I have to apologize for forcing the guild to go without me. Apparently, I'm an idiot.
Re: Violets are Blue (NIR), Roses are Red(TRR+TSP)
Posted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 4:28 am
by Carlos Danger
I didn't think you did

, i had a feeling after all your turns were used that perhaps a strike got called off. We just hung around a bit just in case. Then nw's started upping and we had a feeling it was happening. just wish there was a few more of us on when it happened, but it should be a fun war all the same.
Re: Violets are Blue (NIR), Roses are Red(TRR+TSP)
Posted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 5:36 am
by Knight Taran
I still need some of my land back NIR...only another 1k...but you can't have it. you already dirtied it up with your angie junk

Good luck NIR, now as for TRR and TSP lets smear some of these smurfs and make the Grass Blue!
Re: Violets are Blue (NIR), Roses are Red(TRR+TSP)
Posted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 10:09 pm
by Nymphsong
Aeropagitica wrote:I know you are. you'll have to wait a day or so to get your just desserts...but they are coming.
And you are a good friend..I see you have declared war immediately to defend your own ilk. how fitting.
Why would I waste time...
But, hopefully in time, you will learn that our reputation as friends is just as potent as our reputation as enemies...*notes the wreckage*...I get feeling we will all be in rebuild shortly.
Nymphsong
Re: Violets are Blue (NIR), Roses are Red(TRR+TSP)
Posted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 10:45 pm
by Jokingjoe
There's been a lot of that going around recently

Re: Violets are Blue (NIR), Roses are Red(TRR+TSP)
Posted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 11:07 pm
by Fireslash
good luck to all
those barnies can be a pain to hit
~Fire
Re: Violets are Blue (NIR), Roses are Red(TRR+TSP)
Posted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 5:30 am
by Carlos Danger
on the bright side, its making for some interesting wars to finish the age.

Re: Violets are Blue (NIR), Roses are Red(TRR+TSP)
Posted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 2:54 am
by Nymphsong
Fireslash wrote:those barnies can be a pain to hit

~Fire
The way our guilds are set up...it is almost better to let the enemy crash into us on the first go and then pick them to pieces...
Did I mention I am a military history major
Nymphsong
Re: Violets are Blue (NIR), Roses are Red(TRR+TSP)
Posted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 2:14 am
by Nymphsong
Well, we officially have peace (for those interested and conducting scout sweeps of my guild...)
On another note, I wanted to share some basic metrics on what is
not a good exchange, especially when a guild has first strike...granted, the primary target was the larger guild TRR...so TSP was the smaller less powerful one. And for obvious reasons...hiring Archers is turn consuming and does not net a powerful ground force. However, I think we made up for that weakness in other areas.
Here is the stats I came up for losses by TSP/NIR while the two guilds exchanged ideas on..."a cultural misunderstanding"
TSP:
Land Lost: 0 Acres
Infrastructure Destroyed: 6,105 Structures (All Temples...big meanies

)
Cashed Stolen: 174,058,607
NIR:
Land Lost: 7,268 Acres
Structures Destroyed: 3,527 Forts and 99,033 Other Buildings
Cash Stolen: 467,805,885
This is not a total overview as I do not have TRR's gains and losses, but it might help explain the outcome just a bit.
Nymphsong
Re: Violets are Blue (NIR), Roses are Red(TRR+TSP)
Posted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 2:33 am
by bundesbank
you left out a couple of lovely caravans that people sent my way, yourself included

Re: Violets are Blue (NIR), Roses are Red(TRR+TSP)
Posted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 2:46 am
by Nymphsong
For my guilds part I dedicated 23.5 million into that estimate....might have been off by a million or so for our part. But taking that one from me was not real nice
If only we had trrs info...probably be funny to read the land exchanges!
Nymphsong