Merc for hire!

~ OOC forums for the Guilds version of the Classic game.
Please be courteous while posting and observe the forum rules.

Moderators: Staff, Game Staff

Post Reply
User avatar
Seska Dragonslayer
Wayfarer
Posts: 139
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 3:17 pm

Merc for hire!

Post by Seska Dragonslayer » Fri Dec 13, 2013 3:52 am

Need a new home for the age. Murdering heathen bastards as a goblin was fun last age, but I am sure my skill set would be handy elsewhere too.
Ozan: You'd have to be Aey levels of stubborn to recover from that kind of blow to your pride and continue fighting.
Honeybadger don't care.....Honeybadger don't give a shit!

User avatar
Jokingjoe
Second Centurion
Posts: 1204
Joined: Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:35 pm
Location: New Bern, NC
Contact:

Re: Merc for hire!

Post by Jokingjoe » Fri Dec 13, 2013 6:27 am

Seska, you're welcome to join us in Angelique. We aspire to fight honorably and only make uphits/challenging hits while aiming for the top and holding it. We're used to defensive wars as we typically have some of the fastest builders with us.

Fireslash
First Centurion
Posts: 155
Joined: Sun Oct 11, 2009 3:40 am
Contact:

Re: Merc for hire!

Post by Fireslash » Fri Dec 13, 2013 1:42 pm

You are welcome in SUCK if you end up leto

User avatar
Tara
Indecisive Wenchie
Posts: 375
Joined: Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:11 am
Location: ..the slippery slope..~>
Contact:

Re: Merc for hire!

Post by Tara » Fri Dec 13, 2013 2:28 pm

*sends out her goblins to "find" enough gold to pay for Seska's machinations but hardly comes up with what wenchie thinks is suitable an' decides she herself cannot possibly offer such a paltry allowance for such a seasoned heathen*

Wellllllll hell. I'll send the gold meez gobbiez found over to Nymphsong, maybe he can afford ya fer the Red side.

Could we possibly talk per diem rates hunnie? :mrgreen:
"...you like havin insides? Image 'cuz those are gonna be outsides!"
TRR!
cha-cha-cha!

User avatar
Aeropagitica
Explorer
Posts: 323
Joined: Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:13 pm
Location: Wilmington, NC
Contact:

Re: Merc for hire!

Post by Aeropagitica » Fri Dec 13, 2013 5:32 pm

If you can show up for war-moots, I'll take you. And yes, that is rhetorical. I know you do.
VIVA NIR!

User avatar
Seska Dragonslayer
Wayfarer
Posts: 139
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 3:17 pm

Re: Merc for hire!

Post by Seska Dragonslayer » Fri Dec 13, 2013 6:08 pm

So many options. Red with its super guild is kinda not an option.

Nymph song would be cool if it wasn't an all elven guild - while I am ever the happy sorcer I like to take my chances at other races too.

So it looks like the race is between Aero and Joe.

Angie it is :D

Duathi gets me back the next age a scum/sorc race is random for the age lol
Ozan: You'd have to be Aey levels of stubborn to recover from that kind of blow to your pride and continue fighting.
Honeybadger don't care.....Honeybadger don't give a shit!

Nymphsong
Explorer
Posts: 370
Joined: Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:14 pm

Re: Merc for hire!

Post by Nymphsong » Fri Dec 13, 2013 10:44 pm

Seska,

Thanks for considering me without me putting in an offer...if you went Barnie...I would recommend one go Elf and come join me and that leaves you another realm for other activities...

Or am I mistaken that you cannot be in two different guilds in the same faith?

Nymph
Nymphsong

User avatar
Seska Dragonslayer
Wayfarer
Posts: 139
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 3:17 pm

Re: Merc for hire!

Post by Seska Dragonslayer » Sat Dec 14, 2013 1:06 am

You can be in seperate guilds though I do not do this for reasons. I just don't want to be locked into elven only - though the idea would be appealing in an age with crap random races. Driven is appealing though. Sadly no sidhe for me this age :(
Ozan: You'd have to be Aey levels of stubborn to recover from that kind of blow to your pride and continue fighting.
Honeybadger don't care.....Honeybadger don't give a shit!

User avatar
Carlos Danger
Wayfarer
Posts: 85
Joined: Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:48 am

Re: Merc for hire!

Post by Carlos Danger » Sat Dec 14, 2013 3:39 am

Good luck with the Angie's Seska, it should be a good fit.

Were not going to be a big guild this age(I think) and I missed this last night, but it will balance out I think if were short a few Angies this age.
TRR - The Red Ranks
Figurehead Extraordinaire
PM for pics

Post Reply

Return to “Guilds”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest