Page 1 of 1

Best of Age 5 / Who is coming Age 6?

Posted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 1:15 am
by Dauthi
Coming Up In Age 5
We are going to be resetting at some point, that is usually a fact of the game. Well, Gatekeepers is determining where we will go. Back to Angelique, stay in Barnabas, or head over and join our friend and ally Fire in Leto. CORE seems like a good group as well. TRR has been awesome allies and it was a pleasure thus far. Our votes are still out, but where are all you ending up?

Best of Age 5
On our fith age of Guilds, what would you, the community, say is the (see below) and why?

Best Guild:
Best Guildmaster:
GM You Would Play Under:
Player You Would Steal:
Best War:
Best Poster:
Best Comment:
Which Guild Won the Age:
Which Faith Won the Age:
If YOU could change one thing you did this age, what would it be?:

What would you like to name the age?

----------------------------------------------------------

Also who is coming back for age 5, what faith, what guilds? Anyone new? Who are you bringing with you?

Re: Best of Age 5 / Who is coming Age 6?

Posted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 1:22 am
by Dauthi
Best Guild: Goblins - With almost 50 kills between all members we single handly changed the age.
Best Guildmaster:Fire or who ever lead the Letos to their victory this age.
GM You Would Play Under: Nym, he is running a race only guild, and actually following his charter.
Player You Would Steal:Anyone who plays goblin
Best War:Goblins vrs Elvins - I easly spent 700+ turns trying to kill one kingdom and just couldn't finish it off.
Best Poster:Carlos - always well spoken
Best Comment:can't think of it.
Which Guild Won the Age:Goblins more kills then anyone else.
Which Faith Won the Age:Leto - didn't die as much as they should have.
If YOU could change one thing you did this age, what would it be?:I would have finished off Nym.

What would you like to name the age? Chaotic Peace. - this age was won by Leto the god of Choas, but there wasn't alot of wars.

Also who is coming back for age 5, what faith, what guilds? Anyone new? Who are you bringing with you? Goblins will not be back for age five atleast not for the first 2-3 weeks. I'm going on vacation, a cruise to be exact, and wont be paying 40 cents a min to play video games. Sorry. When i get back on land -if- I have time to play during the rest of vacation I'll look to see what faith is weakest and join.

Re: Best of Age 5 / Who is coming Age 6?

Posted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 4:32 am
by Carlos Danger
Best Guild: Goblins - Doing what they do consistently can't argue with that.
Best Guildmaster: Fire
GM You Would Play Under: Aero or Fire
Player You Would Steal: Pretty much anyone not in my guild, always fun to mix it up and play with different people.
Best War: Letos vs Red and Blue. Was a lot of fun working JC and Nymph,.
Best Poster: Tara, I am not sure anyone understands her when she gets into character :P
Best Comment:
Which Guild Won the Age: SUCKS
Which Faith Won the Age: Leto
If YOU could change one thing you did this age, what would it be?: Didn't recruit or rp as much as I had hope to.

What would you like to name the age? Tough question, maybe Quiet Chaos

Also who is coming back for age 5, what faith, what guilds? Anyone new? Who are you bringing with you?
Were coming back, we will be smaller to start and see how things go.

Re: Best of Age 5 / Who is coming Age 6?

Posted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 6:24 am
by Jokingjoe
Best Guild: Gatekeepers--though I'm very saddened by your tactics.
Best Guildmaster: Fire
GM You Would Play Under: Carlos (was a pleasure to work with you)
Player You Would Steal: Fireslash
Best War: JC didn't make any aggressive wars--all defensive this age--not really my best leadership.
Best Poster: Leif--keep bringin' dem wimmins
Best Comment:
Which Guild Won the Age: SUCKS
Which Faith Won the Age: Leto
If YOU could change one thing you did this age, what would it be?: I would have declared--earlier and more often.

What would you like to name the age? Angelique's Vacation Years (yeah, we plan on coming back next age!)
Also who is coming back for age 5, what faith, what guilds? Anyone new? Who are you bringing with you? I don't know what form we'll take yet, but we'll represent Angelique again. What our composition will be is unknown as of yet.

Re: Best of Age 5 / Who is coming Age 6?

Posted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 2:43 pm
by Leif
Best Guild: Goblins or SUCK - Both kicked some ass
Best Guildmaster: Fire - Not only can he lead a successful war chats, but he can do it while I chatter away incessantly :)
GM You Would Play Under: Not sure! I think, having watched a few ages now, that playing under either Carlos or Dauthi would be a fun learning experience either way!
Player You Would Steal: I don't know! There's a lot of good players who bring a lot of different things to the game, and I'm sure to guild dynamics
Best War: I dunno, this age's wars seemed a little blah. Our first war I guess?
Best Poster: Fire - Direct and short winded. Sometimes goes underappreciated.
Best Comment: I dunno!
Which Guild Won the Age: I do firstly want to recognize that Goblins absolutely killed a shit load of people. Second, I think Suck ended up on the top of the pile, the landfat assholes. Respect for the other guilds for not giving up though, and taking us down one by one. Resilience is harder to muster than land, friends.
Which Faith Won the Age: Leto, though I think the age dynamics were a little wonky.
If YOU could change one thing you did this age, what would it be?: I would have spent a round of turns building after our initial strikes in the second war, that way you buggars would have had more difficulty taking me down :)

What would you like to name the age? I don't name shit

Also who is coming back for age 5, what faith, what guilds? Anyone new? Who are you bringing with you? I am coming back, but hilarious story. I was half asleep last night when I created my Kingdoms and made them BARNIE. I looked at them this morning and was all WTF! I had to delete and start new Leto ones. Good news for you guys, you all get a half-set of turns building on me. Merry Christmas :p

Re: Best of Age 5 / Who is coming Age 6?

Posted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 4:55 pm
by Nymphsong
Best Guild: Goblins
Best Guildmaster: Dauthi
GM You Would Play Under: Reylan
Player You Would Steal: Reylan
Best War: Since I started and ended in war...I would say the part where I was warring. :twisted:
Best Poster: Tara
Best Comment: "Wenchie"
Which Guild Won the Age: Obviously SUCK followed closely by the rest of Leto
Which Faith Won the Age: ibid
If YOU could change one thing you did this age, what would it be?: Making it impossible for Letos to build temples :P ; but really I would like to see more RP in the War Threads.

I am returning, TSP will be there for you again Dauthi. And this time you can expect if I am not in a protracted alternate conflict...I will fight back...

Nymphsong

Re: Best of Age 5 / Who is coming Age 6?

Posted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 5:39 pm
by Aeropagitica
Best Guild: Gatekeepers. (I hate to say it, but only through their plans and tactics did Leto take the age)
Best Guildmaster: Fireslash - wielded his small guild with fluid and deadly efficiency.
GM You Would Play Under: Carlos/Tara - Impressed me with organization and dutifulness
Player You Would Steal: Darnivan (Starts singing: Baby come back! Any kinda fool could see, there was something...)
Best War: SUCK att NIR. Small, powerful, uphit, and excellent coordination.
Best Poster: Carlos - The voice of reason throughout a nasty war.
Best Comment: Something about Fireslash not being able to beat 3rd graders at basketball.
Which Guild Won the Age: SUCK
Which Faith Won the Age: LETO
If YOU could change one thing you did this age, what would it be?: I would have been better prepared. both times JC was attacked, I was un-defended.

What would you like to name the age? Can we just forget this age? Call it the Lost Age or Dark Times.

Re: Best of Age 5 / Who is coming Age 6?

Posted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 8:22 pm
by Fireslash
Best Guild: Gatekeepers
Best Guildmaster: Carlos
GM You Would Play Under: Carlos
Player You Would Steal: Leif, she always shows up
Best War: Any I was involved in
Best Poster: Tara
Best Comment: The Fuck you Fire comment by Tara
Which Guild Won the Age: SUCK/G - team effort
Which Faith Won the Age: Leto
If YOU could change one thing you did this age, what would it be?: Giving JC peace so quick within the first war, damn they recoup quickly :P

~Fire

Re: Best of Age 5 / Who is coming Age 6?

Posted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 8:56 pm
by Tara
Nymphsong wrote:Best Poster: Tara
Best Comment: "Wenchie"
*falls over laughin an'a laaaughs till she cryin* ohh MAAAAAAAN. hee.

Re: Best of Age 5 / Who is coming Age 6?

Posted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 2:12 am
by Reylan Talonspyre
This is as good a place as any. Gatekeepers will not be coming back this age. Sorry I was gone for the past week or so. Holidays are always the worst. I will be back next age as things start settling down. Love the game, love the people. See you all soon.

Best Guild: Gatekeepers. You all fought super hard.
Best GM: Carlos. He kept the fight going when others would have quit.

Peace.

Re: Best of Age 5 / Who is coming Age 6?

Posted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 2:26 am
by Leif
WWwwwwweeeeeeelp.... any letos have room for me? :P

Good luck getting life settled down Rey :)

Re: Best of Age 5 / Who is coming Age 6?

Posted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 3:23 am
by Ashin
You can always join Fire and I, Leif.

Re: Best of Age 5 / Who is coming Age 6?

Posted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 3:36 am
by Carlos Danger
since I missed it earlier, enjoy your vacation Dauthi.

Good luck with everything Rey and look forward to more butt kickings upon G's return.

Re: Best of Age 5 / Who is coming Age 6?

Posted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 6:06 am
by Fireslash
Like ashin said you are more than welcome to join us leif

Re: Best of Age 5 / Who is coming Age 6?

Posted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 6:48 am
by Jokingjoe
Well..fire did say he'd like to steal Leif... :)

I guess it's Merry Christmas, Fireslash!

Re: Best of Age 5 / Who is coming Age 6?

Posted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 3:33 am
by Seska Dragonslayer
I am sad no one wanted to steal me. I am sure plenty wanted to -kill- me though lmfao

Re: Best of Age 5 / Who is coming Age 6?

Posted: Tue Dec 24, 2013 5:48 am
by Fireslash
I'd steal you seska, feel better now ;)

and merry Christmas indeed

~Fire