Page 1 of 1

Did Goblins Declare War on TSP?

Posted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 10:09 pm
by Nymphsong
(OOC: I was attacked by Goblins. No Dec of official war. I was expecting the attack to come from Letitesintidywhites whom I was already at war with, as opposed to Angieslist.com; Stats are irrelevant...as was a thread apparently...but I will provide a balanced argument, one I hope...Goblins can effectively rebuttal.)

The door to the cottage slammed open, "M"lord, Sire awake, we are under attack!"

"Yes. Wha..What is it." Nymphsong stirred from his restful slumber.

M'lord, goblin hordes have invaded the lowlands and one of the tall tree forest city kingdoms. They have killed the artisan and craft makers, raped and killed the womenfolk, and plundered the land in the name of their leader.

Nymphsong pondered the news. It was to be expected, he had ordered the Sorceries of the blasphemous realms of Leto. Nymphsong looked at the squire, "Were there any survivors?" "How did Gatekeepers attack? We must know their strategy of war, so that we can better counter it in the future?"

The runner looked at him inquisically, "M'lord, the attack was not of Leto, but of Angelique from the guild of Goblins..."

Nymphsong looked at the runner, "Is this truly how the Guild Goblins sees themselves, as the wretched subservient war slaves of another faith, made of Humans and Elves...oh my. Indeed this is most disturbing news, not that we were attacked, but the lack of discretion that was employed in the attack, and the clear indication that Angelique has become weak as a leader that she should tremble and do Leto's commands."

Nymphsong sighed, "Runner, seek out the Goblins, find reason in their flawed logic. I must understand their purpose in this attack."

The runner departed. Nymphsong sat on the side of his bed and pondered. ...and awaited news of why the attack occurred.

V/r
Nymphsong





Thanks,
Nymphsong

Re: Did Goblins Declare War on TSP?

Posted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 7:23 am
by Jokingjoe
Goblins attack anyone they feel like. They are pure chaos.

Re: Did Goblins Declare War on TSP?

Posted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 2:02 pm
by Reylan Talonspyre
Goblins want nothing but kills. Good luck with them.

Re: Did Goblins Declare War on TSP?

Posted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 6:52 am
by Dauthi
OOC: Goblins don't declare war on guilds, if your a non-goblin you are at the mercy of our blades. Welcome to Guilds. Also I don't post much, so don't expect alot of RP out of goblins.

IC:

I stood silently at the mouth of the cave over looking the valley the hordz had taken up camp in watching over my fellow brothers return from the war battle, some returned long before the others as they had already achieved their share of bloody today, the others, younger where left to finish up and remove any lingering threats so as to sharpen their blades and earn their strips. This battle like many this year has been one of glory for the Goblin brothers, but most don't realize how much glory this particular war will bring to our kind. I stood there soaking in the pride I felt for my brothers with all they've managed to accomplished this year, when I noticed one of the younger Goblins running into camp waving his hands carrying the head of what looked to be a fully grown male elf. A rare smile came to my face, for normally the younger ones only find children or woman folk of the human or elvin variety during the clean up but it looks like this one managed to get his first warrior stripes early.

As I made my way down to the young brother I pondered what the future would hold for Goblins, specially now that the other races have started to fear us to the point that they are starting to isolate themselves from others in an attempt to protect themselves. I pondered how soon will it be before all in this land truely understood what it felt like to be the slave to others, and the fear that comes from being under the boot of an oppressor. When that time comes then maybe they to will give up their crazy notion that their are "gods" to worship, and actually accept that the only thing to worship in these lands is the blade.

It wasn't long until I was down by the crowd that had gathered to cheer and support the young brother for earning his first strip, I too had come to do just that when I noticed something odd that dangled from the severed head. At first it looked like blood was still pooring out of the skull but it didn't seem to actually fall to the ground. As I walked into the circle surrounding the young brother I noticed that it looked like a poch, and when this young goblin severed the head of this elf he managed to somehow fuse the neck poch to the neck. "Young warrior what is your name?" I asked the young goblin.

"Girk, I am Gazzi, from the western clan." the young goblin shouted as he raised head of the dead elf in triumph.

"Welcome Gazzi, from the western clan to the horde. That head you claim today will hopefully be the first of many." I said with pride and the crowd of brothers broke out in cheer. "It would seem that this elf carried information with him in that pouch. So not only did you kill the elf but you have provided us with vital information that will no doubt bring us more glory and help free more Goblins."

Gazzi looked at the head in confusion as if he hadn't noticed the pouch before, then his eyes fell upon the pouch and light up like a firepit. He quickly grab the pouch, ripping it from the neck causing chucks of flesh to fall to the ground and handed it to me. "Anything for the horde and anything to help free our brothers," he said with pride of a true goblin.

I accepted the pouch and open to find a letter from the elvin lord of the lands we had just invaded. I read it quickly to myself then looked at the Gazzi and gave him a smile. "It would seem we managed to scare the lord of these lands." I screamed for all to hear, and the crowd of goblin brothers broke out in cheer. After they had calmed I proclaimed, "He has sent men to plead with us, and beg us to stop this war so he they can worship the so called 'gods' to gain their favor." the crowd started to boo and hiss. "No fear my brothers, we follow no Gods, we care not for their petty ways, we are hear to kill all Humans and Elvin overlords until all Goblins are free to live freely. " again the crowd of goblins broke out in cheer, and this time they started to dance and chant war songs of glory.

I nodded my head to Gazzi one last time and walked back to my cave with letter in hand. These foolish Elvins think just because they claim they never inslaved or used Goblins to fight their holly wars that they are free from our blades or the crimes of their brothers, have will all learn, like the others have, that no matter what happens death is all that will come their way.

Re: Did Goblins Declare War on TSP?

Posted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:53 am
by Nymphsong
Dauthi,

Was well aware of how Goblins operated, been a while...but you all were around when I left and see not much changed. Hope you've enjoyed grazing.

Nymph

Re: Did Goblins Declare War on TSP?

Posted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 2:53 am
by Dauthi
As soon as you let me finish you off then I'll be able to move on to your other realm.

:)

Re: Did Goblins Declare War on TSP?

Posted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 3:22 am
by Nymphsong
Perhaps you would have better luck attacking a different faith all together :P

I really enjoyed how you rolled my ambush and troops...made my realm feel inadequate despite its max defense for size.

Nymph

Re: Did Goblins Declare War on TSP?

Posted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 5:05 am
by Dauthi
Goblins are not to be underestimated specially once we've learned to alley up with each other and support each other. *smirk* You nasty Elves should have learned long ago that while your abilities to do witch craft is uncanning, your ability to actually defend yourselves is pathetic at best.

This will end only one way, once you've surrender to my or my brothers blades.