Page 1 of 1

Announcing the Arrival of TSP

Posted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 3:15 pm
by Nymphsong
TSP or Temple of Sacred Protection is an Elven only guild that focuses on nature, enchantment, and diplomacy. While war will probably be an inevitability, we prefer other more subtle methods before resorting to spoiling our silk tunics. But once spoiled...it will be a long haul. At this point I am the single and only GM. If there are others out there fat and bored that are trolling the threads but forgot what this place was about (gaming...duh!) they are more than welcome to make an Elf and come join the festivities.

I do not have Facebook...so do not try to contact me that way. Either email me or ...yes that will do.

(On a side note, I see my tiny guild being thrown into wars to help balance the battles. Feel free...its partly why I created it.)

Oh...and flaming me...down hitting me...etc...I am way beyond that...been in my fair share of both...and I am afraid reducing my 00000111110000 coding to 0000 0000 0000 will not deter my fun.

Have a great age, and Barnies feel free to contact me if you want to coordinate efforts. Heathens can contact me as well...preferably through scribe and not 18 pages of news... :P

Re: Announcing the Arrival of TSP

Posted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 5:12 pm
by Kaz
Good to see the birth of another guild, assuming you don't read the message that comes up after the guild is submitted (like everyone else so far), guilds are currently auto-accepted and can be retrieved immediately.

Elven is considered by many to be the weakest race, although I'm not personally sure that's 'actually' true.

Racially pure guilds are a lot of fun though :)

G'luck.

Re: Announcing the Arrival of TSP

Posted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 11:28 pm
by Dauthi
You dirty nasty elvin shall regret the day you came to these lands. For the Goblins have vowed to destroyed all Non-goblin specially the Nast Elvin and Human overlords.

Pray your death comes quick.

Re: Announcing the Arrival of TSP

Posted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 1:37 am
by Nymphsong
Dauthi,

I look forward to meeting your kin...in battle.

Also, when next age starts I will be launching an RP thread for my guild and I would greatly appreciate a goblin in the thread. It will be open to everyone in the lands, but goblins will be of key interest.

Look forward to mayhem aplenty with you.

~Nymph

Re: Announcing the Arrival of TSP

Posted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 2:15 am
by Leif
Interesting direction you guys (Goblins and TSP) are taking the game in, its been utterly faith focused for so long this should make for all sorts of fun and chaos :D Welcome back!

Re: Announcing the Arrival of TSP

Posted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 8:00 pm
by Kaz
Dauthi, Surely an all Elven guild would not be 'overlords' due to their policy of not recruiting goblins?

Re: Announcing the Arrival of TSP

Posted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 9:28 pm
by Carlos Danger
Good luck Nymph and welcome back. Should add a bit more to the game as a whole, I am sure next age there will be a bit more variety on the Barnabas side.

Re: Announcing the Arrival of TSP

Posted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 9:38 pm
by Reylan Talonspyre
All elves, all goblins (and Sidhe), where is the love for us humans?

Re: Announcing the Arrival of TSP

Posted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 9:43 pm
by Nymphsong
Reylan Talonspyre wrote:All elves, all goblins (and Sidhe), where is the love for us humans?
At the tip of my Rapier? Good to see you again old friend.