A quick heads up

~ OOC forums for the Guilds version of the Classic game.
Please be courteous while posting and observe the forum rules.

Moderators: Staff, Game Staff

Post Reply
User avatar
Carlos Danger
Wayfarer
Posts: 85
Joined: Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:48 am

A quick heads up

Post by Carlos Danger » Tue Nov 19, 2013 4:41 pm

Were working out some things with splitting up, so if you see another guild pop up or two don't be alarmed were just trying to make things easier for everyone and the game as a whole. I guess I could skip the warning I just don't want anyone to think were pulling any funny business if your planning something against us and we end up in multiple guilds.
TRR - The Red Ranks
Figurehead Extraordinaire
PM for pics

Dauthi
Traveler
Posts: 164
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 6:34 pm

Re: A quick heads up

Post by Dauthi » Tue Nov 19, 2013 6:13 pm

Cool.
Hopefully this will lead to more action as this age has been very slow, at least from the point of view of wars goes, I know I've been having fun and so has Seska, but I'd think others would like to have some more action.

User avatar
Reylan Talonspyre
Teacher
Posts: 537
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:26 am
Contact:

Re: A quick heads up

Post by Reylan Talonspyre » Thu Nov 21, 2013 1:45 am

Agreed!

Love the idea Carlos.
I think I would make a great pope.
Gatekeepers

User avatar
Seska Dragonslayer
Wayfarer
Posts: 139
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 3:17 pm

Re: A quick heads up

Post by Seska Dragonslayer » Thu Nov 21, 2013 6:30 pm

Ayuh. My victims have been plentiful. This is more fun than duck taping people to flagpoles!
Ozan: You'd have to be Aey levels of stubborn to recover from that kind of blow to your pride and continue fighting.
Honeybadger don't care.....Honeybadger don't give a shit!

Post Reply

Return to “Guilds”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest