Page 1 of 1

Our campaign NIR's its end

Posted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 5:38 am
by Carlos Danger
The campaign road had been long for the red. The night was winding down and the votes were not in their favor. Something had to be done, it was not there norm to go quietly in the night. They were going to take a shot in the dark and go out with some fun. We may run out of time but at least we tried.

Starting stats.


NITEN ICHIRYU RONIN Land: 433,015 54,127
NIR Built: 316,431 39,554
8 / 8 Members Networth: 10,758,041 1,344,755



THE RED RANKS Land: 290,613 24,218
TRR Built: 281,239 23,437
12 / 12 Members Networth: 8,026,831 668,903

Re: Our campaign NIR's its end

Posted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 5:53 am
by Aeropagitica
...I'm cursed. We're always attacked hours after I dump full turns on NPCs or building :(
Do you guys just wait in line? I mean I'm not complaining, but here's this Age's war list so far:
1.TRR -> CORE/LKA
2.NIR -> TRR
3. CORE -> LKA
4. G/SUCK -> NIR
5. NIR -> CORE
6. TRR -> NIR

Yeah, count 'em up, 6 wars this age, NIR part of 4 of them, Angelique in all. wowza. I mean I totally expected TRR to come swinging back ... they kinda owe us. But did Leto and Barnabas start a non-aggression pact or what?!

Re: Our campaign NIR's its end

Posted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 8:10 am
by Jokingjoe
I just wanted to say it's been the rainiest age I can remember. My poor troops have had to trudge through a lot of mud to come back to ruined homes after breaking the knees of so many rain dancers.

Best of wishes to you, though! I know Tara couldn't help wanting to come to my place to party! I'll expect you and your pets soon!

Re: Our campaign NIR's its end

Posted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 8:41 am
by Carlos Danger
Aeropagitica wrote:...I'm cursed. We're always attacked hours after I dump full turns on NPCs or building :(
Do you guys just wait in line? I mean I'm not complaining, but here's this Age's war list so far:
1.TRR -> CORE/LKA
2.NIR -> TRR
3. CORE -> LKA
4. G/SUCK -> NIR
5. NIR -> CORE
6. TRR -> NIR

Yeah, count 'em up, 6 wars this age, NIR part of 4 of them, Angelique in all. wowza. I mean I totally expected TRR to come swinging back ... they kinda owe us. But did Leto and Barnabas start a non-aggression pact or what?!
Hehe thank you for your contribution to our cause. Could be lack of targets, could be you guys just have a target on you guys for being you guys:). On the bright side we had hope to hit CORE before you guys did it just wasn't in the cards. We got lucky more then two of us showed up tonight so we went for it, in the end were all probably dead but its better then building the age out. Good luck guys.

Re: Our campaign NIR's its end

Posted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 10:50 am
by Fireslash
If we are taking turns then I call next ;)

Good luck to all

Re: Our campaign NIR's its end

Posted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 3:36 pm
by Darnivan
I thought it was funny that we have now been at war with every enemy guild in the past...little over a week :)

I sure everyone knew you were coming here with it being the end of the age, the only question was if you could get together to hit before the age ended. Good luck in whatever part of the war we can have before the reset. Which is already a bit late according to what Kaz said earlier (first half of the week) so it could be any minute.

Re: Our campaign NIR's its end

Posted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 3:57 pm
by Kaz
Darnivan wrote:Good luck in whatever part of the war we can have before the reset. Which is already a bit late according to what Kaz said earlier (first half of the week) so it could be any minute.
I lost a day double-checking that I'd not introduced a bug into the declaration system, but it turns out that there wasn't actually anything wrong. I've been working on getting the guild scores screen finished and in for next age. I'll most likely reset a bit later today, and you'll have a partially implemented scores system (unless I can finish it).

Re: Our campaign NIR's its end

Posted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 6:42 pm
by Darnivan
Right-o, thanks for the update.

Re: Our campaign NIR's its end

Posted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 9:39 pm
by Tara
Wellllllll at least the top 10-or-so didn't end ALL Blue anyway!

The few of the Ranks that made it on did have fun last night.
We knew we were either DOOMED on retal, or doomed for reset, but either way, we couldn't let NIR go without one last slow dance under the falling stars.

You guys have been fun to fight against, my only regret is we didn't do enough of it =) maybe next age.

Re: Our campaign NIR's its end

Posted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 1:48 am
by Aeropagitica
Ah...good war? Ok. Good timing for a strike. Well: Guess this war is over!