Page 1 of 1
Yo All
Posted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 8:02 am
by Ryloc
Makes it real hard for me to bring ppl into the game when you guys still do these things. Trying to teach ppl the game and get hit by like 5 ppl in a day. I'm not whining, cause I am hard too but yanno try this on.
From Count-Palatine D of Snarky (50012)
2013-06-07 21:11:52 Reply Delete
D of Snarky(50012) has declared war on you!
From Count-Palatine Crunch of Badlands (50021)
2013-06-07 03:58:28 Reply Delete
Crunch of Badlands(50021) has declared war on you!
From Count-Palatine Igneous of Tower Of Xylem (50022)
2013-06-07 03:52:11 Reply Delete
Igneous of Tower Of Xylem(50022) has declared war on yo
I still use the old shareplay values, clearly those are not in
vogue. There were 2 other kingdoms hitting me too.
It is fine, not whining just saying, I can't invite ppl who are learning to play into that.
Disbanding guild but might finish the age, doubt i'll ever be back tho.
Re: Yo All
Posted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 8:17 am
by Igneous
Oh, Hai! :0)
Re: Yo All
Posted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 8:37 am
by Ryloc
it's cool tho Ig. =] At least i'd have the respect to rape you with one realm and not 5 tho

But since gangbanging is in play party on

Re: Yo All
Posted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 9:12 am
by Igneous
I tapped that a little bit.
Re: Yo All
Posted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 9:16 am
by Igneous
You have to admit though, I tapped it first, and hardest though. The rest couldn't have really done much damage.
Re: Yo All
Posted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 9:23 am
by Ryloc
you did good considering I had 42 green wardens. You guys think you are cool gangbanging. I run a guild in another game that has 450 plus accounts in guild. If I wanted to be a game changer and a gangbanger i'd introduce you to them but nah, not worth the effort.
It's fine, you 5 on one me, a player not played for years and think you are good.
Re: Yo All
Posted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 9:28 am
by Igneous
Thanks, it was hard work, but as you can see, someone was going to do it.
Re: Yo All
Posted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 9:37 am
by Ryloc
I'll liven up your boards for you but one thing that is for sure, I/m not going to be here if you guys are 5 manning ppl and not giving them a chance.
War is war and common sense is common sense.
I'll go play wow where I can do something about getting ganged.
You guys just 5 manned me down cause you are scared of me as you should be.
Re: Yo All
Posted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 11:35 am
by Igneous
::shakes in boots::
Re: Yo All
Posted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 12:20 am
by Aeropagitica
Bring your friends! I don't know who gang-banging you..(I know it's not me), but we could definately use some fresh blood. I will even offer private tutorials to you and yours.
Re: Yo All
Posted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:26 am
by Jokingjoe
Igneous was probably a legit hit.
Snarky is Dauthi, our Goblins man who plays for kills on the weak and helpless. We love him, but he is good at pissing off the weak and oppressed.
The nice thing is the restore feature now active in all games but conquest. If you get beat down, you restore and get your stuff back - 25% or so.
Re: Yo All
Posted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:05 am
by Jokingjoe
Ryloc, you should have just hit Igneous back.. He is weak with no defenses.
I crushed him with ease.
Re: Yo All
Posted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 3:03 am
by Igneous
Yeah, you did take all the fun out of hitting the gm of a guild.... I had to go join a guild to get crushed......
Re: Yo All
Posted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:44 pm
by Tara
Aeropagitica wrote:Bring your friends! (...) we could definately use some fresh blood. I will even offer private tutorials to you and yours.
What he said! And also, Ryloc, we know eachother through this game, and you know that I know a little somethin about recruiting players and running a guild, and you're right sometimes they do get discouraged when they get ganged-up on.
However, they should be made to understand, this game is far more hmm ... shall we say intimate?, than any other war game out there. Always has been, always will be. Sometimes finesse and over numbers?
And what a difference a month makes. Was Letos attacking yer guys, well, the Letos got smacked along the way this age as well. What comes around goes around right? Now they're working w/ the Barnie guild (yes, as in singular) against the "oppressive Angies" (it's just their fortresses that are oppressive, otherwise they're teddybears as always! lol)
Sure hope you and your friends from WOW come back around again.
Re: Yo All
Posted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 8:37 am
by clark kent
woah, i thought this was a new topic, tsk tsk. old people will always whine eh

Re: Yo All
Posted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 1:28 pm
by Tara
Only until we're medicated & put in The Home, Clark!! lol
oh, that was wHine eh? ... too bad, all I have is the fermented-grape-style wine ;>