Page 1 of 1

G declares war on Foreclosed Property

Posted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 1:14 am
by Reylan Talonspyre
Since all my faithmates have started the killing really early, I have decided to do what I do best, purchase all the unused acreage in the tithing coffers and continue to build my real estate empire. Seems with a war on, the price of property has dropped significantly. Kaz, can I get a tithing bonus? LOL Just kidding.

Starting Stats:

GATEKEEPERS
Land: 37,686 / 9,422
Built: 37,182 / 9,296
Networth: 776,662 / 194,166

ANGELICAN FORECLOSED PROPERTY
Land: The Rest / Average of the Rest
Built: Probably missing fixtures and has holes in the wall
Networth: Let's just say this real estate makes Caprini Green look pleasant

Well, hopefully Ashin and I can take on the monstrous task of building a better world for our rabble.

Re: G declares war on Foreclosed Property

Posted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 1:15 am
by Reylan Talonspyre
It would appear that this land has almost no one on it. Therefore I am declaring this war a victory.

Re: G declares war on Foreclosed Property

Posted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 9:59 am
by Gili
There was 2 large unguildeds for Angelique yesterday, perhaps you could claim their lands?

Re: G declares war on Foreclosed Property

Posted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 4:04 pm
by Reylan Talonspyre
Gatekeepers annexes those in the name of ... me.