Page 1 of 1

Goblins NIRly Challenged us!

Posted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 11:49 pm
by Aeropagitica
Niten IchiRyu Ronin is honoring her alliances and declaring war on the Goblins.

Niten IchiRyu Ronin
CLAN OF WARCHALLENGE GOBLINS

Re: Goblins NIRly Challenged us!

Posted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 8:44 am
by Sideon
Goblin needs a LAW. So we supported this agression.

Re: Goblins NIRly Challenged us!

Posted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 9:55 am
by Gili
Bloody goblins! Wait a minute....You bastards NIRly convinced me to turn my back on faith mates :P

I'm not so sure a war versus the Goblins can be won, just wasting turns. Although i suspect this early in the age it might be profitable in land :)

Re: Goblins NIRly Challenged us!

Posted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 12:00 am
by Jokingjoe
Dauthi caught one of mine with his pants down--I hadn't had an engagement with the Goblins in Guilds yet, and left myself completely exposed expecting everyone to be tithe whoring. Well..I see this is an age of change :/