Avatars of Ascension
Moderators: Staff, Game Staff
-
Dark Horse
- Lost Soul
- Posts: 58
- Joined: Thu Oct 15, 2009 3:11 pm
Avatars of Ascension
Here's one hoping blacklock returns to lead AoA to glory. Until that time, however, you get me. I'm currently running AoA in Guild Wars 2, and if there's guilds in Monarchy how could we not be here. Sooooo. Dont' leave me and kenchan alone. If you're unguilded and your blue I better see an app.
www.aoaguild.com
www.aoaguild.com
Avatars Of Ascension
Somebody find Blacklock... Quickly!
Somebody find Blacklock... Quickly!
Re: Avatars of Ascension
Hey DH, good luckDark Horse wrote:Here's one hoping blacklock returns to lead AoA to glory. Until that time, however, you get me. I'm currently running AoA in Guild Wars 2, and if there's guilds in Monarchy how could we not be here. Sooooo. Dont' leave me and kenchan alone. If you're unguilded and your blue I better see an app.
http://www.aoaguild.com
"Man will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"
Contactable on gtalk & msn via sshagent @ gmail . com
Contactable on gtalk & msn via sshagent @ gmail . com
Re: Avatars of Ascension
Hola, DH. It'd be nice to see Blacklock back as well. Had some good wars between AoA and TFC back in the day.
The Red Ranks
Bringing gravitas to dick jokes since 2013
Bringing gravitas to dick jokes since 2013
-
Dark Horse
- Lost Soul
- Posts: 58
- Joined: Thu Oct 15, 2009 3:11 pm
Re: Avatars of Ascension
It's funny because I emailed him a while back when I started AoA in Guild Wars 2 And he responded today. Maybe I can get him back around here. That'd be cool
Avatars Of Ascension
Somebody find Blacklock... Quickly!
Somebody find Blacklock... Quickly!
- Kaz
- Administrator
- Posts: 2614
- Joined: Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:27 am
- Location: The Vinyards of Fernabergia
- Tempers Ball Posts: 3873
- Tempers Ball/Braggarts Hall Alt: Kaz
- Contact:
Re: Avatars of Ascension
He viewed the boards about 40 mins ago according to his 'last active' time on his account.
Programming is 10% science, 25% ingenuity and 65% getting the ingenuity to work with the science
Wars of Tonan (Monarchy Inspired Miniatures)
Armatures for Sculpting Miniatures
Wars of Tonan (Monarchy Inspired Miniatures)
Armatures for Sculpting Miniatures
Re: Avatars of Ascension
Would be good to see the BL back. Until then, best of luck to you and the kenchieman!
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!
Re: Avatars of Ascension
Glad to see there a people still kicking around 
I didn't even realize about the pm, I saw DH's email then the email from the PM and here I am. Here's to learning the game all over again.
I didn't even realize about the pm, I saw DH's email then the email from the PM and here I am. Here's to learning the game all over again.
TFC - Because someone needs to drag them down to mediocre.
AoA - Always
Have questions? Don't hesitate to ask.
AoA - Always
Have questions? Don't hesitate to ask.
-
Dark Horse
- Lost Soul
- Posts: 58
- Joined: Thu Oct 15, 2009 3:11 pm
Re: Avatars of Ascension
Welcome back my friend... maybe now i should change my sig?
Avatars Of Ascension
Somebody find Blacklock... Quickly!
Somebody find Blacklock... Quickly!
Re: Avatars of Ascension
Dude!
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!
Re: Avatars of Ascension
Yes indeed good sir
. If there is guilds I have a hard time staying away. Glad to see you guys are running amok in Angelique. May we manage not to tank the entire faith
TFC - Because someone needs to drag them down to mediocre.
AoA - Always
Have questions? Don't hesitate to ask.
AoA - Always
Have questions? Don't hesitate to ask.
Re: Avatars of Ascension
Nice welcome back BL =D
I wonder if any of the other old vet AoA'ers will come back too lol =D
I wonder if any of the other old vet AoA'ers will come back too lol =D
Re: Avatars of Ascension
Hi ken 
Going to boot up AIM and ICQ this weekend if they still work and see who is still about. Maybe we can drag a few people back.
Going to boot up AIM and ICQ this weekend if they still work and see who is still about. Maybe we can drag a few people back.
TFC - Because someone needs to drag them down to mediocre.
AoA - Always
Have questions? Don't hesitate to ask.
AoA - Always
Have questions? Don't hesitate to ask.
-
Dark Horse
- Lost Soul
- Posts: 58
- Joined: Thu Oct 15, 2009 3:11 pm
Re: Avatars of Ascension
It was surely nice to hand over the GMship to a real leader. Also if anyone plays Guild Wars 2 or is thinking of it please feel free to check out AoAguild.com. Also Anyone interested in being in AoA feel free to register for AoAguild.com as we will be adding a private forum for our monarchy family as well as tools etc.
Hopefully with BL back we can restore AoA to it's true self
Hopefully with BL back we can restore AoA to it's true self
Avatars Of Ascension
Somebody find Blacklock... Quickly!
Somebody find Blacklock... Quickly!
Re: Avatars of Ascension
lol i stopped using AIM and i think i forgot my ICQ# already haha
anyone can give me my old ICQ#?
anyone can give me my old ICQ#?
-
Dark Horse
- Lost Soul
- Posts: 58
- Joined: Thu Oct 15, 2009 3:11 pm
Re: Avatars of Ascension
I use google chat now. Wagner.nathaniel.l@gmail.com
Avatars Of Ascension
Somebody find Blacklock... Quickly!
Somebody find Blacklock... Quickly!
Re: Avatars of Ascension
Welcome back guys!
Nice to see a few of you returning
Nice to see a few of you returning
~LoF~ * ~FL~ * ~AoA~
"Fractions of fear make shadows of nothing."
~"Atama kakushite shiri kakusazu"~
"Fractions of fear make shadows of nothing."
~"Atama kakushite shiri kakusazu"~
Re: Avatars of Ascension
Hiya Lak glad to see your here too. 
Ken I am mostly just turning them on to see if anyone is still on them. We can use something else like what DH is using if thats what people use now. My poor MSN oh the humanity.
Ken I am mostly just turning them on to see if anyone is still on them. We can use something else like what DH is using if thats what people use now. My poor MSN oh the humanity.
TFC - Because someone needs to drag them down to mediocre.
AoA - Always
Have questions? Don't hesitate to ask.
AoA - Always
Have questions? Don't hesitate to ask.
Re: Avatars of Ascension
lol which ever is easier.
Actually if you can get my old icq# i can try to get my pass and see if anyone is on as well lol
Actually if you can get my old icq# i can try to get my pass and see if anyone is on as well lol
Re: Avatars of Ascension
I found it now. Sorry took me some time to figure out my password and where that e-mail was going 
Your icq was 23491058
Not many people still online on either list, though I will keep checking on it.
Your icq was 23491058
Not many people still online on either list, though I will keep checking on it.
TFC - Because someone needs to drag them down to mediocre.
AoA - Always
Have questions? Don't hesitate to ask.
AoA - Always
Have questions? Don't hesitate to ask.
Re: Avatars of Ascension
Lol i can't retrieve my password since i didn't setup a question/answer thing and i tried all the passwords i can think of lol but sadly i can't access my old icq lol
so sad...lol
so sad...lol
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest