Page 1 of 1

I've been robbed!

Posted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 3:52 pm
by Tara
*Wipes tears*
....I've been SCUMMED! Someone dunstolemuhmoney!


I couldn't be happier, cuz Game On wheee! We're back at home! :mrgreen:
Hope the loot goes ta use for yas & bring on the Warparty!!

Re: I've been robbed!

Posted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:14 pm
by Aeyliea
*smokes a fat reefer* Nope. I am just using it to finance my grow operation. Thanks for askin, though.

Re: I've been robbed!

Posted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:50 pm
by Jokingjoe
What a dirty thief!!! :)

Re: I've been robbed!

Posted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 1:48 pm
by Tara
A dirty thief who's bogartin green profits from MY money!
You could at least share, if it's any good that is.
I mean, you DO know what yer doin with the farm right? ;p

Re: I've been robbed!

Posted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 1:50 pm
by Aeyliea
Huh? What!? I don't know....

....hey, could you pass me that bag of chips over there? Be a dear and go get 'em, thanks....

Re: I've been robbed!

Posted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 1:59 pm
by Tara
*points at Seska* Lurker! ;p
Chips? Ohh I got a pampered chef dehydrator today from a show I went to!
*hands banana chips* ... what? want apple instead?