Blue falls like tears from the sky~ {Everyone versus Angie}

~ OOC forums for the Guilds version of the Classic game.
Please be courteous while posting and observe the forum rules.

Moderators: Staff, Game Staff

User avatar
Kaz
Administrator
Posts: 2614
Joined: Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:27 am
Location: The Vinyards of Fernabergia
Tempers Ball Posts: 3873
Tempers Ball/Braggarts Hall Alt: Kaz
Contact:

Re: Blue falls like tears from the sky~ {Everyone versus Ang

Post by Kaz » Sat May 18, 2013 1:20 pm

On Gili's note, Barnabas had even less intelligence relating to Angelique. Our average scout on G was about a week old, scouts on FEL were a month old. Without sharing intelligence with Leto we'd not have have anything at all. We were basically unable to get scouts until early yesterday. The first kingdom I took down was based on a guess, hoping that the forting from a week old Leto scout was still the case. Had that kingdom actually purchased a better selection of defences, or spent the week building more forts, then he could have been a brick wall.

Aero, as far as I know peace ought to have been bannered everywhere when you wrote that post (for about 5 hours from Barnabas). Calen, Gili, Aeyliea and Stee have all agreed to Reylan's request and Mickal has posted that anyone from FEL can accept it. As for taking advantage of sorcery to bring you down, that's entirely possible. We didn't have a decent scout of your kingdom until yesterday and yours was the most vulnerable, for the biggest gains. I have no idea how your kingdom looked previously. But, I look forwards to you getting the chance to bring it.

One thing I'd like to share with Angelique (as Barnabas and Leto now already know about it), piratepad.net is an invaluable tool for working cross-guild or cross-faith. We'd have had no chance had we not centralised our banner. We were flailing about a bit in the beginning, but were dangerously organised at the end.
Programming is 10% science, 25% ingenuity and 65% getting the ingenuity to work with the science
Wars of Tonan (Monarchy Inspired Miniatures)
Armatures for Sculpting Miniatures

User avatar
Stee Jans
Wayfarer
Posts: 86
Joined: Fri Jan 15, 2010 4:55 pm

Re: Blue falls like tears from the sky~ {Everyone versus Ang

Post by Stee Jans » Sat May 18, 2013 2:12 pm

The original plan was for TFC and SW to take on FEL, but as was mentioned, we had virtually no intel, and what intel we did have was indeed grim. At that point, if we wanted FEL hit, cross-faith was necessary.

But in any case, the war is over and the age shall proceed. I'd like to avoid huge melees, as well. Hopefully that will be the case.
The Red Ranks
Bringing gravitas to dick jokes since 2013

User avatar
Reylan Talonspyre
Teacher
Posts: 537
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:26 am
Contact:

Re: Blue falls like tears from the sky~ {Everyone versus Ang

Post by Reylan Talonspyre » Sat May 18, 2013 2:57 pm

Just to be clear to everyone, I have no ill will towards anyone in this war. I appreciate your answers to my questions. :)

We just got new members, by the way, so that is pretty cool.
I think I would make a great pope.
Gatekeepers

User avatar
Aeropagitica
Explorer
Posts: 323
Joined: Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:13 pm
Location: Wilmington, NC
Contact:

Re: Blue falls like tears from the sky~ {Everyone versus Ang

Post by Aeropagitica » Sun May 19, 2013 12:42 am

Kaz. Yeah i knew about the peace. I thought some idle threats and verbal posturing would be fun regardless!
VIVA NIR!

Post Reply

Return to “Guilds”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests