A dab of Gold, a pinch of Blue, alot of Red-RGE vs. NIR/TRR

~ OOC forums for the Guilds version of the Classic game.
Please be courteous while posting and observe the forum rules.

Moderators: Staff, Game Staff

Nymphsong
Explorer
Posts: 370
Joined: Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:14 pm

Re: A dab of Gold, a pinch of Blue, alot of Red-RGE vs. NIR/

Post by Nymphsong » Wed Apr 09, 2014 10:51 pm

Mickal,

Congratulations...Dr. Redwater ;) that is one hell of an achievement. However, I do not envy the sacrifices you probably made along the way.

If you all could hurry up on the killing of big oafs so I can come gravel to your terms... will be fun. I will probably make a long post at the end of all of this, but for now, just enjoying a great war (even if in error) against a very skilled set of players/opponents. (Just saw a big Drobbie come crashing down :( )

Keep up the good work! While this war will inevitably end in Barnie/Angie favor, we have had a "blast" on our end. Hopefully, you defenders out there are at least hate mongering in your chat rooms...I would be totally dismayed if your chat room titles did not include at least one FU/ScrewU Nymph title or something of the like...where the key agenda is to inflict excruciating death :P

War on!
Nymphsong

Fireslash
First Centurion
Posts: 155
Joined: Sun Oct 11, 2009 3:40 am
Contact:

Re: A dab of Gold, a pinch of Blue, alot of Red-RGE vs. NIR/

Post by Fireslash » Thu Apr 10, 2014 1:52 am

Ya hurry the fuck up I'm bored already :P

User avatar
Oriana
Lost Soul
Posts: 43
Joined: Sat Oct 03, 2009 11:46 pm
Location: Somewhere I Belong

Re: A dab of Gold, a pinch of Blue, alot of Red-RGE vs. NIR/

Post by Oriana » Fri Apr 11, 2014 2:18 am

*points up*
Yay!
:-P
My Heart... My Soul... lies within the Dragonhand

Nymphsong
Explorer
Posts: 370
Joined: Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:14 pm

Re: A dab of Gold, a pinch of Blue, alot of Red-RGE vs. NIR/

Post by Nymphsong » Sat Apr 12, 2014 3:49 am

Honorable Tara and Seska,

I am seeking a conclusion to this conflict. You can PM me or scribe me your thoughts. If you are seeking terms, feel free to include those as well for all parties to consider. If you wish to continue this war, we can do that as well. Looking forward to your responses.

Nymph
Nymphsong

Nymphsong
Explorer
Posts: 370
Joined: Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:14 pm

Re: A dab of Gold, a pinch of Blue, alot of Red-RGE vs. NIR/

Post by Nymphsong » Sat Apr 12, 2014 1:49 pm

Have now heard from TRR. A Ceasefire is in effect between TRR and RGE.

Still awaiting input from HB.
Nymphsong

User avatar
Tara
Indecisive Wenchie
Posts: 375
Joined: Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:11 am
Location: ..the slippery slope..~>
Contact:

Re: A dab of Gold, a pinch of Blue, alot of Red-RGE vs. NIR/

Post by Tara » Sat Apr 12, 2014 5:11 pm

Word was sent through the Ranks (banner) an' messages sent to our heathen-allies earlier this morning.

Should HB decide to carry on, I doubt we would let them go back into the fray without us, Barnabas our lord of War demands it and my goblinz would be unhappy to watch and not war; we have troops on standby should talks fall-through.

However after exchanging attacks and (re)-kills early this morning, I was not prepared to have our Ranks sit on the open field whilst we wait on word from the Angies.

Terms for peace with TRR will be sent to you, Nymph, once we share with Seska.
There are thoughts we have in our pretty mind.
"...you like havin insides? Image 'cuz those are gonna be outsides!"
TRR!
cha-cha-cha!

Nymphsong
Explorer
Posts: 370
Joined: Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:14 pm

Re: A dab of Gold, a pinch of Blue, alot of Red-RGE vs. NIR/

Post by Nymphsong » Sun Apr 13, 2014 12:18 am

Thanks for the temporary ceasefire. It has been over 20 hours now without a peep from the Angies...or much movement for that matter. That said, I am going to roll the dice, take a risk and banner Ceasefire for our side only (RGE) until either we start seeing more news from the Angies or we get some sort of word on their intentions to continue or cease the open war and move into terms and deliberations.

Nymph
Nymphsong

User avatar
Jokingjoe
Second Centurion
Posts: 1204
Joined: Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:35 pm
Location: New Bern, NC
Contact:

Re: A dab of Gold, a pinch of Blue, alot of Red-RGE vs. NIR/

Post by Jokingjoe » Sun Apr 13, 2014 2:05 am

I'll speak for Seska in his absence. (If I'm wrong, I suspect I'll be at the stocks getting flogged...again).

We will banner cease-fire and give Tara authority to speak on our behalf for any peace time negotiations.

Nymphsong
Explorer
Posts: 370
Joined: Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:14 pm

Re: A dab of Gold, a pinch of Blue, alot of Red-RGE vs. NIR/

Post by Nymphsong » Sun Apr 13, 2014 2:19 am

Joe,

Thanks for the response. *pins and needles over here* ;)

I will get with Tara to ensure fair and cordial terms are coordinated and then relayed to your leadership. Also, I will send you information concerning Sabbed Realms within your guild.

Nymph
Nymphsong

User avatar
Aeropagitica
Explorer
Posts: 323
Joined: Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:13 pm
Location: Wilmington, NC
Contact:

Re: A dab of Gold, a pinch of Blue, alot of Red-RGE vs. NIR/

Post by Aeropagitica » Sun Apr 13, 2014 3:59 am

Nymphsong » Sat Apr 12, 2014 7:18 pm
Thanks for the temporary ceasefire. It has been over 20 hours now without a peep from the Angies...or much movement for that matter. That said, I am going to roll the dice, take a risk and banner Ceasefire for our side only (RGE)
Indeed, and only 3.5 hours since Letos last hit Angies, as of this time stamp. (a mere 18 hours since you asked for peace)Good deal right? Angies abide by a proposal for peace, but did your own people?
VIVA NIR!

Nymphsong
Explorer
Posts: 370
Joined: Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:14 pm

Re: A dab of Gold, a pinch of Blue, alot of Red-RGE vs. NIR/

Post by Nymphsong » Sun Apr 13, 2014 1:20 pm

Aeropagitica wrote:Nymphsong » Sat Apr 12, 2014 7:18 pm
Thanks for the temporary ceasefire. It has been over 20 hours now without a peep from the Angies...or much movement for that matter. That said, I am going to roll the dice, take a risk and banner Ceasefire for our side only (RGE)
Indeed, and only 3.5 hours since Letos last hit Angies, as of this time stamp. (a mere 18 hours since you asked for peace)Good deal right? Angies abide by a proposal for peace, but did your own people?
Yes, I ordered the burning of HB throughout the day because we were...still at war. Anything else I should be blamed for/accused of during a war? In total we took 86,075,694 million chest cash and burned 1,442 structures consisting of a mix of Guildhalls and Temples. We also intercepted 4 caravans and got hung on one realm, that decided to carry more than 150 green scum or in your case 500 e scum. Am I missing anything concerning the last day of the war?

If no one, PMs, talks, etc. How am I supposed to know what is going on? hmm? I stayed close to home all day, checking in about every two hours...hoping for some form of communication...I never saw it.

Upon hearing of Ceasefire from Joe, I sent information on the intercepted caravans immediately to him. Amazing how that works.

As far as everything else, Tara and I did discuss terms last night, we still have a few areas to work out, please be patient.
Nymphsong

User avatar
Aeropagitica
Explorer
Posts: 323
Joined: Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:13 pm
Location: Wilmington, NC
Contact:

Re: A dab of Gold, a pinch of Blue, alot of Red-RGE vs. NIR/

Post by Aeropagitica » Sun Apr 13, 2014 1:33 pm

I guess I just see things differently. When I am leading a guild and ask for peace, I cease hostilities as a gesture of sincerity and good will. Mirroring that, when asked for peace, I hold aggression too, until word is given one way or another finalizing the matter. I recognize this is not how real war is but it seems like a nice gesture for a small community of gamers struggling to keep an ever diminishing population.
VIVA NIR!

Nymphsong
Explorer
Posts: 370
Joined: Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:14 pm

Re: A dab of Gold, a pinch of Blue, alot of Red-RGE vs. NIR/

Post by Nymphsong » Sun Apr 13, 2014 1:39 pm

Aero,

I would have and did, but two Angie realms assisted in the sorc killing of two of our realms later that evening. With no word and two dead realms...what would you have done?

You do make a great point, we have a small community of players...and every olive branch that can be given, should.
Nymphsong

Nymphsong
Explorer
Posts: 370
Joined: Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:14 pm

Re: A dab of Gold, a pinch of Blue, alot of Red-RGE vs. NIR/

Post by Nymphsong » Sun Apr 13, 2014 6:20 pm

Terms of the Peace:

The Red Ranks Terms and Conditions:
1. Nymph's Goblin Realm will reduce size to 80,000 Acres.
2. RGE will provide money to TRR in the amount of not less than 100,000,000 cash within 96 hours of this post.
3. TRR leadership will read "Protips on War" and make at least one post about something they found useful.
4. TRR agrees to not have more than 6% Forts on any realm for remainder of the age (i.e. 20,000 Acres = 1200 Forts).

Honey Badgers Terms and Conditions:
1. RGE agrees to allow HB to have a first strike at some point this age...completely understand how getting trounced every third time you log in can...be a bit demoralizing, whether its war, the burns, or the brand new PL or combination thereof.
2. RGE agrees to provide HB money in the amount of not less than 100,000,000 cash within 96 hours of this post.

Remnant of Golden Era Terms and Conditions:
1. A non-aggression pact between HB, TRR, and RGE to include no scouting or warfare type activities for at least 96 hours from time of this post.
2. Guild Leadership WILL place all blame for this war and past errors that led to this war on Gili. I take no blame :D
3. We will NOT be aggressors in our next war...we are going farming for a while. That means whoever wants a shot at the title in the near or far future...you have all the time in the world to plan. That said, active burning outside of war...if caught...will be first brought to the attention of that guilds leadership. They will be given 6 hours to comply. If not, matters will be taken to ensure the caught kingdom...receives appropriate punishment, this should ensure that we do not have...accidental border skirmishes.
4. RGE will not attempt to scout even for DB purposes HB or TRR for 168 hours.

Freebie:

Here is our total war effort summarized:

Forts Sorced: 1,665 Forts
Buildings Burned or Sorced: 46,680 Structures
Cash Stolen: 318,035,597 Chest
Land Taken: 250,318 Acres

Our overall gains...+21k acres before meeting...the terms...after I DS on Gobbie...we will break even.

HB if there is something else you want or need, etc. Like me to take Dubious GM of the Age Title/Crown or something...feel free to PM. Understand you all are flying a few actives players light right now.
Nymphsong

User avatar
Tara
Indecisive Wenchie
Posts: 375
Joined: Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:11 am
Location: ..the slippery slope..~>
Contact:

"The last thing I want to do is hurt you....

Post by Tara » Sun Apr 13, 2014 7:49 pm

"....but it's still on the list."
________________________________


Just wanted to add: "and he meant to say TRR kicked their ass!" ;>

And also just real quick before I let myself get distracted....I have in all honesty just realized I must apologize to Seska.

He told me during talks from the last war between TRR/HB that his guild "does not do NAPs". And so I should have left that term off the table for HB perhaps. I honestly didn't think about Seska having told me that until afterward. Long after Nymph had gone from the meeting place even.

But would it have been fair to take NAP time for my brothers, and leave HB out just like that? I dunno :? ...you tell me HB. Hope it's all good with your folks.

And now, HB having an NAP due to this Redwenchie having been given the OK to take terms for his guild, wellllll I imagine Seska may want to smack me once for that NAP thing *smirkiesmileses*

In which case I'd propose Joe for the stocks! I mean, c'mon, he said so himself (threw yerself under the ale-wagon on that one hunnie lol j/k). Gili definitely goes to the stockz though!

AND, Nymph. Other property to send, please dun forget yesssshmmms? Something of Gili's remember?
Any item may work. Even a lowly bit of parchment you may have from him. We just need a wee little pinch to begin the spellsezz.


Oh and also! The HOMEWORK, right?! What began as a bit of humor turned into what may only end in Nymph needing a good translator ;> And I am NOT sending one! =) .... now gimme Gili's last note he sent, or a fingernail, a bit'afuzz from his head even an' de wenchiezspellsezz get underway! lol

All his fault. all of it.
Last edited by Tara on Sun Apr 13, 2014 8:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"...you like havin insides? Image 'cuz those are gonna be outsides!"
TRR!
cha-cha-cha!

User avatar
Aeropagitica
Explorer
Posts: 323
Joined: Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:13 pm
Location: Wilmington, NC
Contact:

Re: A dab of Gold, a pinch of Blue, alot of Red-RGE vs. NIR/

Post by Aeropagitica » Sun Apr 13, 2014 8:01 pm

It's ok. As HB does not request a demilitarized enemy, it pairs well that we don't do NAPs. Would be a bit hypocritical otherwise. If TGE violates the fortification limitation, it will be on TRR to do something about it.
VIVA NIR!

User avatar
Tara
Indecisive Wenchie
Posts: 375
Joined: Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:11 am
Location: ..the slippery slope..~>
Contact:

Re: A dab of Gold, a pinch of Blue, alot of Red-RGE vs. NIR/

Post by Tara » Sun Apr 13, 2014 8:20 pm

*wenchie having wandered back from peace talks smelling of amaretto-laced coffee and some of the best cigars...certainly not the careful-culture and elven-wrapped cigar-smokes of Snowhaven, but not bad for the Free Cities. They surely were "rich" for a bunch'a heathenassthieveses*

That was fun tho!...

ok what now Aero?



oh "we better"? .... we better-better weez, eh??
*stiffles snickergigglez*

Are you threatening me, heathen?

En' Garde!!

:starwars:

We're already doin somethin about it. Allz we need is somethin'a Gili's an' weez got 'em either way! Don'cha see?
Dat crazy heathen be close a'ready weez can feel, can't you? An' all this was HIS FAULT! If we get GILI, we get the pretties in his head, and then we get his magicz, and then we get the land that leads to heaven!! .... well, we, meaning mine. I dunno about you. Yer still a heathen =)
Last edited by Tara on Sun Apr 13, 2014 8:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"...you like havin insides? Image 'cuz those are gonna be outsides!"
TRR!
cha-cha-cha!

User avatar
Kaz
Administrator
Posts: 2614
Joined: Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:27 am
Location: The Vinyards of Fernabergia
Tempers Ball Posts: 3873
Tempers Ball/Braggarts Hall Alt: Kaz
Contact:

Re: A dab of Gold, a pinch of Blue, alot of Red-RGE vs. NIR/

Post by Kaz » Sun Apr 13, 2014 8:30 pm

Nymphsong wrote:4. TRR agrees to not have more than 6% Forts on any realm for remainder of the age (i.e. 20,000 Acres = 1200 Forts).
Aeropagitica wrote:If TGE violates the fortification limitation, it will be on TRR to do something about it.
These two quotes don't seem to match up. According to the wording, TRR are the guild that agreed to not have more than 6% forts. If that is the case (according to the wording) then RGE doesn't have a fort limit to violate, TRR do.
Programming is 10% science, 25% ingenuity and 65% getting the ingenuity to work with the science
Wars of Tonan (Monarchy Inspired Miniatures)
Armatures for Sculpting Miniatures

User avatar
Tara
Indecisive Wenchie
Posts: 375
Joined: Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:11 am
Location: ..the slippery slope..~>
Contact:

Re: A dab of Gold, a pinch of Blue, alot of Red-RGE vs. NIR/

Post by Tara » Sun Apr 13, 2014 8:35 pm

He meant if RGE violates something, it's up to our Ranks to meet them...which is fine *shrugs an' smiles*

but yea, RGE doesn't have the fort thing to worry about.

A thief, scum? A cutthroat pirate perhaps? (well he is building boats afterall!) is trying to teach a warrior how to build. Personally I think we're both fucked on that regard :lol: what with two great LOTS taking most of land of the Free Cities now? ..but it will be fun to see how it comes out.

We were going for not-done-before (or seldom-seen) terms.





*** and I dunno who these "TGE" peoples are buuut they prolly owe me stuff too! ;p
"...you like havin insides? Image 'cuz those are gonna be outsides!"
TRR!
cha-cha-cha!

User avatar
Aeropagitica
Explorer
Posts: 323
Joined: Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:13 pm
Location: Wilmington, NC
Contact:

Re: A dab of Gold, a pinch of Blue, alot of Red-RGE vs. NIR/

Post by Aeropagitica » Mon Apr 14, 2014 12:52 am

Tara, you are a much nicer negotiator than I am. And I will leave it at that! And I'm not threatening anybody! Not my motif this age. Next age? I will GM again, and then I will bring the heat! :oops:
VIVA NIR!

Post Reply

Return to “Guilds”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests