i am not old!!@@@@
i just didnt see it , its harder to play on a tablet than a computer!!!!! i was to lazy to boot up computer!!
but not old@!#
The First Empire - its whats for dinner.
Moderators: Staff, Game Staff
Re: The First Empire - its whats for dinner.
Wow do i need a new signature or what. suggestions??
Fervent forever! CoM currently:>
Fervent forever! CoM currently:>
Re: The First Empire - its whats for dinner.
I agree, V. You're not old.
Ancient is a much better choice of words.
Ancient is a much better choice of words.
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!
Re: The First Empire - its whats for dinner.
Wizened could be another dignified option.Nagash wrote:I agree, V. You're not old.
Ancient is a much better choice of words.
Archaic? Antique? Chronologically-impaired?
The Red Ranks
Bringing gravitas to dick jokes since 2013
Bringing gravitas to dick jokes since 2013
Re: The First Empire - its whats for dinner.
"Classic" perhaps?
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!
Re: The First Empire - its whats for dinner.
I like it. Has a touch of ambiguity.
The Red Ranks
Bringing gravitas to dick jokes since 2013
Bringing gravitas to dick jokes since 2013
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest