Violets are Blue (NIR), Roses are Red(TRR+TSP)

~ OOC forums for the Guilds version of the Classic game.
Please be courteous while posting and observe the forum rules.

Moderators: Staff, Game Staff

User avatar
bundesbank
Grand Arbiter of NPAC
Posts: 137
Joined: Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:52 am

Re: Violets are Blue (NIR), Roses are Red(TRR+TSP)

Post by bundesbank » Fri Feb 14, 2014 3:15 am

ahh! somehow i thought that we (i) had looted more off of you guys. guess not! :cry:
ich bin die bankier
NPAC

User avatar
Jokingjoe
Second Centurion
Posts: 1204
Joined: Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:35 pm
Location: New Bern, NC
Contact:

Re: Violets are Blue (NIR), Roses are Red(TRR+TSP)

Post by Jokingjoe » Fri Feb 14, 2014 3:47 am

Well..while the first strike we "technically" had, considering the fact that as we had 4 kingdoms making said first strike, two others were getting hit before we had a chance to switch over. I daresay TRR was poised to strike at the same time. We just fired the first shot. (I'm guessing Tara was late as usual to a war chat).

User avatar
Carlos Danger
Wayfarer
Posts: 85
Joined: Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:48 am

Re: Violets are Blue (NIR), Roses are Red(TRR+TSP)

Post by Carlos Danger » Fri Feb 14, 2014 1:57 pm

Jokingjoe wrote: (I'm guessing Tara was late as usual to a war chat).
lol, well we were having a chat/party just in case and it was just Nymph and I on at the time of the strike. We generally end up bsing a few nights a week about the game or anything else and we were watching the scrolls for activity and saw your shifts in NW. I scouted and knew something was up but wanted to be sure you were indeed hitting us so we held off until I saw Tara's kingdoms getting hit. KT and Snacks are both in the military and can not get on at set times (KT and Tara didn't get on until after your strike, Snacks not until the following night) and Tara works nights as you know so she gets on when she can. Having people on at the time of the strike definitely makes for interesting wars.

I will work on our stats this weekend, between valentines day and the server move I probably won't be posting them until Sunday.
TRR - The Red Ranks
Figurehead Extraordinaire
PM for pics

Nymphsong
Explorer
Posts: 370
Joined: Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:14 pm

Re: Violets are Blue (NIR), Roses are Red(TRR+TSP)

Post by Nymphsong » Fri Feb 14, 2014 10:03 pm

Carlos nailed it. You only fought two of us in the first strike (I am just really fast with the mouse and keypad). It was a bit longer before more personnel started showing up. KT did not even have full turns if I recall correctly. Additionally, as already mentioned Snacks was busy with Army training and while he did have full turns, did not show up till late into the following day...we lost about 20+hours of turns on two kingdoms.

Between Bog's minor faux pas and our late arrivals the war was pretty well balanced between the two sides...hence why everyone was jacked up by the end of it. 8-)

Nymph
Nymphsong

Post Reply

Return to “Guilds”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests