Happy New Year
Moderators: Staff, Game Staff
- Aeropagitica
- Explorer
- Posts: 323
- Joined: Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:13 pm
- Location: Wilmington, NC
- Contact:
- Tara
- Indecisive Wenchie
- Posts: 375
- Joined: Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:11 am
- Location: ..the slippery slope..~>
- Contact:
Re: Happy New Year
*backs up the rabble an' kicks her way through dems loyaldrunkin gobblinz!!*
Happy New Year! Even for you, ya dem heathen!!
*rejoins the fray with rum an' stuffs an' fun an' thangs*
Set up camp! "where!?" right here!
Don't we have a siege button yet!? lol
*encamps*
damn...that's not a button either..BAH! I go!
Rum! I find that easy 'nuff.
btw though, if Reys has him's spammycon, where the hell is d'Trout!?
I start campaign. Trout Smackerles 2014 ha ;p
**oops almost forgot
Happy New Year! Even for you, ya dem heathen!!
*rejoins the fray with rum an' stuffs an' fun an' thangs*
Set up camp! "where!?" right here!
Don't we have a siege button yet!? lol
*encamps*
damn...that's not a button either..BAH! I go!
Rum! I find that easy 'nuff.
btw though, if Reys has him's spammycon, where the hell is d'Trout!?
I start campaign. Trout Smackerles 2014 ha ;p
**oops almost forgot

"...you like havin insides?
'cuz those are gonna be outsides!"
TRR!
cha-cha-cha!
'cuz those are gonna be outsides!" TRR!
cha-cha-cha!
- Jokingjoe
- Second Centurion
- Posts: 1204
- Joined: Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:35 pm
- Location: New Bern, NC
- Contact:
Re: Happy New Year
I think Tara had a bit more rum than me--soo...Happy New Year! 
- Tara
- Indecisive Wenchie
- Posts: 375
- Joined: Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:11 am
- Location: ..the slippery slope..~>
- Contact:
Re: Happy New Year
OOOONOOOO me have more rum? ... but I quit drinking a long time ago.
pfffffffffffft
seriously though - dis wenchie will share - just dun let me goblinz scares yaz off. hehehackcough damn tunnel smoke! wheeew I quit but me gobbiez jus'a keep smokin an'a drinkin - damn boyz!
pfffffffffffft
seriously though - dis wenchie will share - just dun let me goblinz scares yaz off. hehehackcough damn tunnel smoke! wheeew I quit but me gobbiez jus'a keep smokin an'a drinkin - damn boyz!
"...you like havin insides?
'cuz those are gonna be outsides!"
TRR!
cha-cha-cha!
'cuz those are gonna be outsides!" TRR!
cha-cha-cha!
Re: Happy New Year
Want to wish you all the same for a Happy New Year, guess I am getting old, watched a movie (Stardust) with the wife and went to bed.
I made my New Year's Resolution...and well for you heathens out there...you better be hoping I give up...
Nymphsong
I made my New Year's Resolution...and well for you heathens out there...you better be hoping I give up...
Nymphsong
Nymphsong
- Carlos Danger
- Wayfarer
- Posts: 85
- Joined: Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:48 am
Re: Happy New Year
Happy New Years everyone.
TRR - The Red Ranks
Figurehead Extraordinaire
PM for pics
Figurehead Extraordinaire
PM for pics
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests