G says it Sucks to be You (Us vs Everyone)
Moderators: Staff, Game Staff
- Jokingjoe
- Second Centurion
- Posts: 1204
- Joined: Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:35 pm
- Location: New Bern, NC
- Contact:
Re: G says it Sucks to be You (Us vs Everyone)
Though claiming a victory in a farce of war like this is like playing basketball against a bunch of 3rd graders. Great win!
I never did see all those Barny turns evolve--seems like half their guild is inactive.
I never did see all those Barny turns evolve--seems like half their guild is inactive.
Re: G says it Sucks to be You (Us vs Everyone)
Rey,
You will notice more sorc from me...on your realm only. If you want peace...please request it...if not...I will play until the final hour...this morning alone looks to have taken down close to 900 structures...
*Edit* You now have peace because I had to completely restart
; GL to the rest of yas for the next two days....
You will notice more sorc from me...on your realm only. If you want peace...please request it...if not...I will play until the final hour...this morning alone looks to have taken down close to 900 structures...
*Edit* You now have peace because I had to completely restart
Nymphsong
Re: G says it Sucks to be You (Us vs Everyone)
rey likes they attention, he told me he felt left out
~Fire
~Fire
Re: G says it Sucks to be You (Us vs Everyone)
also, pretty sure 3rd graders could take me out in a game of basketball, fucking smoking
~Fire
~Fire
Re: G says it Sucks to be You (Us vs Everyone)
Word.Fireslash wrote:also, pretty sure 3rd graders could take me out in a game of basketball, fucking smoking
~Fire
GG all!
Lets try every scum, war and sorc function all at once and see what happens
-}}}Dulcius ex Asperis >
Gatekeepers...SUCK?
Gatekeepers...SUCK?
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest