A quick heads up
Moderators: Staff, Game Staff
- Carlos Danger
- Wayfarer
- Posts: 85
- Joined: Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:48 am
A quick heads up
Were working out some things with splitting up, so if you see another guild pop up or two don't be alarmed were just trying to make things easier for everyone and the game as a whole. I guess I could skip the warning I just don't want anyone to think were pulling any funny business if your planning something against us and we end up in multiple guilds.
TRR - The Red Ranks
Figurehead Extraordinaire
PM for pics
Figurehead Extraordinaire
PM for pics
Re: A quick heads up
Cool.
Hopefully this will lead to more action as this age has been very slow, at least from the point of view of wars goes, I know I've been having fun and so has Seska, but I'd think others would like to have some more action.
Hopefully this will lead to more action as this age has been very slow, at least from the point of view of wars goes, I know I've been having fun and so has Seska, but I'd think others would like to have some more action.
- Reylan Talonspyre
- Teacher
- Posts: 537
- Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:26 am
- Contact:
- Seska Dragonslayer
- Wayfarer
- Posts: 139
- Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 3:17 pm
Re: A quick heads up
Ayuh. My victims have been plentiful. This is more fun than duck taping people to flagpoles!
Ozan: You'd have to be Aey levels of stubborn to recover from that kind of blow to your pride and continue fighting.
Honeybadger don't care.....Honeybadger don't give a shit!
Honeybadger don't care.....Honeybadger don't give a shit!
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests