Coming Up In Age 5/Best of Age 4

~ OOC forums for the Guilds version of the Classic game.
Please be courteous while posting and observe the forum rules.

Moderators: Staff, Game Staff

User avatar
Jokingjoe
Second Centurion
Posts: 1204
Joined: Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:35 pm
Location: New Bern, NC
Contact:

Re: Coming Up In Age 5/Best of Age 4

Post by Jokingjoe » Fri Oct 11, 2013 6:37 pm

Darnivan, let's put your medals where your mouth is--register your identity and show off all those pretty medals.

Fireslash
First Centurion
Posts: 155
Joined: Sun Oct 11, 2009 3:40 am
Contact:

Re: Coming Up In Age 5/Best of Age 4

Post by Fireslash » Fri Oct 11, 2013 9:59 pm

how in the hell do you even register anymore? can't figure it out

~Fire

User avatar
Darnivan
Traveler
Posts: 153
Joined: Fri Dec 07, 2012 6:55 am

Re: Coming Up In Age 5/Best of Age 4

Post by Darnivan » Fri Oct 11, 2013 11:24 pm

I linked my forum account the beginning of last age but after I created my kingdoms so I never had an option to link them.

I'd have to get Kaz to link them if I wanted it to show up.

User avatar
Zathrus
Lost Soul
Posts: 29
Joined: Thu Oct 03, 2013 10:35 pm
Location: Upstate NY
Contact:

Re: Coming Up In Age 5/Best of Age 4

Post by Zathrus » Fri Oct 11, 2013 11:31 pm

Fireslash wrote:how in the hell do you even register anymore? can't figure it out

~Fire
I too, am curious about this 'linking' thing. Not that I got any awards or medals myself...but should the occasion arise, I'd like to show them off 8-)
Someone call the WHAAAAAAAAAMBULANCE!!!
WHAM, bam, thank you Ma'am!

User avatar
Zathrus
Lost Soul
Posts: 29
Joined: Thu Oct 03, 2013 10:35 pm
Location: Upstate NY
Contact:

Re: Coming Up In Age 5/Best of Age 4

Post by Zathrus » Fri Oct 11, 2013 11:32 pm

Zathrus wrote: Not that I got any awards or medals myself...but should the occasion arise, I'd like to show them off 8-)
Wow the places THAT statement could go. Well done, brain!
Someone call the WHAAAAAAAAAMBULANCE!!!
WHAM, bam, thank you Ma'am!

User avatar
Darnivan
Traveler
Posts: 153
Joined: Fri Dec 07, 2012 6:55 am

Re: Coming Up In Age 5/Best of Age 4

Post by Darnivan » Fri Oct 11, 2013 11:35 pm


User avatar
Zathrus
Lost Soul
Posts: 29
Joined: Thu Oct 03, 2013 10:35 pm
Location: Upstate NY
Contact:

Re: Coming Up In Age 5/Best of Age 4

Post by Zathrus » Sat Oct 12, 2013 2:18 am

Thanks, Darnivan! I have mine all set up now! Much obliged.
Someone call the WHAAAAAAAAAMBULANCE!!!
WHAM, bam, thank you Ma'am!

User avatar
Darnivan
Traveler
Posts: 153
Joined: Fri Dec 07, 2012 6:55 am

Re: Coming Up In Age 5/Best of Age 4

Post by Darnivan » Sun Oct 13, 2013 5:42 pm

Oh great, I take a break for an age and check back to see Judgements Calling, one of my favorite guilds I was ever in back in the day.

User avatar
Kaz
Administrator
Posts: 2614
Joined: Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:27 am
Location: The Vinyards of Fernabergia
Tempers Ball Posts: 3873
Tempers Ball/Braggarts Hall Alt: Kaz
Contact:

Re: Coming Up In Age 5/Best of Age 4

Post by Kaz » Sun Oct 13, 2013 6:30 pm

Any kingdom created 'after' linking accounts will automatically get medals assigned from then on.

However, Kingdoms that were created before accounts were linked need to be manually back-dated by me.

At the moment.

I will be implementing functionality to manage the process yourself at some point, I've already implemented the ability to view 'my medals' on the HoF if you're logged in. That same screen will eventually allow you to manually back-date your awards, and also reassign awards between linked identities.

For now though, I'm more than happy to do it in response to a PM, although it's going to be a little hard to do at the moment, due to the recent server issue.
Programming is 10% science, 25% ingenuity and 65% getting the ingenuity to work with the science
Wars of Tonan (Monarchy Inspired Miniatures)
Armatures for Sculpting Miniatures

User avatar
Jokingjoe
Second Centurion
Posts: 1204
Joined: Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:35 pm
Location: New Bern, NC
Contact:

Re: Coming Up In Age 5/Best of Age 4

Post by Jokingjoe » Tue Oct 15, 2013 6:12 am

Yeah, Darnivan, the ages with JC were my favorite years in Monarchy. I can't believe Uncas still has the old website active. I've tried to reach him since I've started playing again, but I never really had much hard contact info besides ICQ and AIM.

http://judgmentscalling.com/

I had forgotten you were a founding member with Aero and I.

Post Reply

Return to “Guilds”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests