Our campaign NIR's its end
Moderators: Staff, Game Staff
- Carlos Danger
- Wayfarer
- Posts: 85
- Joined: Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:48 am
Our campaign NIR's its end
The campaign road had been long for the red. The night was winding down and the votes were not in their favor. Something had to be done, it was not there norm to go quietly in the night. They were going to take a shot in the dark and go out with some fun. We may run out of time but at least we tried.
Starting stats.
NITEN ICHIRYU RONIN Land: 433,015 54,127
NIR Built: 316,431 39,554
8 / 8 Members Networth: 10,758,041 1,344,755
THE RED RANKS Land: 290,613 24,218
TRR Built: 281,239 23,437
12 / 12 Members Networth: 8,026,831 668,903
Starting stats.
NITEN ICHIRYU RONIN Land: 433,015 54,127
NIR Built: 316,431 39,554
8 / 8 Members Networth: 10,758,041 1,344,755
THE RED RANKS Land: 290,613 24,218
TRR Built: 281,239 23,437
12 / 12 Members Networth: 8,026,831 668,903
TRR - The Red Ranks
Figurehead Extraordinaire
PM for pics
Figurehead Extraordinaire
PM for pics
- Aeropagitica
- Explorer
- Posts: 323
- Joined: Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:13 pm
- Location: Wilmington, NC
- Contact:
Re: Our campaign NIR's its end
...I'm cursed. We're always attacked hours after I dump full turns on NPCs or building 
Do you guys just wait in line? I mean I'm not complaining, but here's this Age's war list so far:
1.TRR -> CORE/LKA
2.NIR -> TRR
3. CORE -> LKA
4. G/SUCK -> NIR
5. NIR -> CORE
6. TRR -> NIR
Yeah, count 'em up, 6 wars this age, NIR part of 4 of them, Angelique in all. wowza. I mean I totally expected TRR to come swinging back ... they kinda owe us. But did Leto and Barnabas start a non-aggression pact or what?!
Do you guys just wait in line? I mean I'm not complaining, but here's this Age's war list so far:
1.TRR -> CORE/LKA
2.NIR -> TRR
3. CORE -> LKA
4. G/SUCK -> NIR
5. NIR -> CORE
6. TRR -> NIR
Yeah, count 'em up, 6 wars this age, NIR part of 4 of them, Angelique in all. wowza. I mean I totally expected TRR to come swinging back ... they kinda owe us. But did Leto and Barnabas start a non-aggression pact or what?!
VIVA NIR!
- Jokingjoe
- Second Centurion
- Posts: 1204
- Joined: Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:35 pm
- Location: New Bern, NC
- Contact:
Re: Our campaign NIR's its end
I just wanted to say it's been the rainiest age I can remember. My poor troops have had to trudge through a lot of mud to come back to ruined homes after breaking the knees of so many rain dancers.
Best of wishes to you, though! I know Tara couldn't help wanting to come to my place to party! I'll expect you and your pets soon!
Best of wishes to you, though! I know Tara couldn't help wanting to come to my place to party! I'll expect you and your pets soon!
- Carlos Danger
- Wayfarer
- Posts: 85
- Joined: Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:48 am
Re: Our campaign NIR's its end
Hehe thank you for your contribution to our cause. Could be lack of targets, could be you guys just have a target on you guys for being you guys:). On the bright side we had hope to hit CORE before you guys did it just wasn't in the cards. We got lucky more then two of us showed up tonight so we went for it, in the end were all probably dead but its better then building the age out. Good luck guys.Aeropagitica wrote:...I'm cursed. We're always attacked hours after I dump full turns on NPCs or building
Do you guys just wait in line? I mean I'm not complaining, but here's this Age's war list so far:
1.TRR -> CORE/LKA
2.NIR -> TRR
3. CORE -> LKA
4. G/SUCK -> NIR
5. NIR -> CORE
6. TRR -> NIR
Yeah, count 'em up, 6 wars this age, NIR part of 4 of them, Angelique in all. wowza. I mean I totally expected TRR to come swinging back ... they kinda owe us. But did Leto and Barnabas start a non-aggression pact or what?!
TRR - The Red Ranks
Figurehead Extraordinaire
PM for pics
Figurehead Extraordinaire
PM for pics
Re: Our campaign NIR's its end
If we are taking turns then I call next
Good luck to all
Good luck to all
Re: Our campaign NIR's its end
I thought it was funny that we have now been at war with every enemy guild in the past...little over a week 
I sure everyone knew you were coming here with it being the end of the age, the only question was if you could get together to hit before the age ended. Good luck in whatever part of the war we can have before the reset. Which is already a bit late according to what Kaz said earlier (first half of the week) so it could be any minute.
I sure everyone knew you were coming here with it being the end of the age, the only question was if you could get together to hit before the age ended. Good luck in whatever part of the war we can have before the reset. Which is already a bit late according to what Kaz said earlier (first half of the week) so it could be any minute.
- Kaz
- Administrator
- Posts: 2614
- Joined: Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:27 am
- Location: The Vinyards of Fernabergia
- Tempers Ball Posts: 3873
- Tempers Ball/Braggarts Hall Alt: Kaz
- Contact:
Re: Our campaign NIR's its end
I lost a day double-checking that I'd not introduced a bug into the declaration system, but it turns out that there wasn't actually anything wrong. I've been working on getting the guild scores screen finished and in for next age. I'll most likely reset a bit later today, and you'll have a partially implemented scores system (unless I can finish it).Darnivan wrote:Good luck in whatever part of the war we can have before the reset. Which is already a bit late according to what Kaz said earlier (first half of the week) so it could be any minute.
Programming is 10% science, 25% ingenuity and 65% getting the ingenuity to work with the science
Wars of Tonan (Monarchy Inspired Miniatures)
Armatures for Sculpting Miniatures
Wars of Tonan (Monarchy Inspired Miniatures)
Armatures for Sculpting Miniatures
Re: Our campaign NIR's its end
Right-o, thanks for the update.
- Tara
- Indecisive Wenchie
- Posts: 375
- Joined: Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:11 am
- Location: ..the slippery slope..~>
- Contact:
Re: Our campaign NIR's its end
Wellllllll at least the top 10-or-so didn't end ALL Blue anyway!
The few of the Ranks that made it on did have fun last night.
We knew we were either DOOMED on retal, or doomed for reset, but either way, we couldn't let NIR go without one last slow dance under the falling stars.
You guys have been fun to fight against, my only regret is we didn't do enough of it =) maybe next age.
The few of the Ranks that made it on did have fun last night.
We knew we were either DOOMED on retal, or doomed for reset, but either way, we couldn't let NIR go without one last slow dance under the falling stars.
You guys have been fun to fight against, my only regret is we didn't do enough of it =) maybe next age.
"...you like havin insides?
'cuz those are gonna be outsides!"
TRR!
cha-cha-cha!
'cuz those are gonna be outsides!" TRR!
cha-cha-cha!
- Aeropagitica
- Explorer
- Posts: 323
- Joined: Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:13 pm
- Location: Wilmington, NC
- Contact:
Re: Our campaign NIR's its end
Ah...good war? Ok. Good timing for a strike. Well: Guess this war is over!
VIVA NIR!
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests