So... who are wBw??

~ OOC forums for the Guilds version of the Classic game.
Please be courteous while posting and observe the forum rules.

Moderators: Staff, Game Staff

Post Reply
User avatar
Kaz
Administrator
Posts: 2614
Joined: Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:27 am
Location: The Vinyards of Fernabergia
Tempers Ball Posts: 3873
Tempers Ball/Braggarts Hall Alt: Kaz
Contact:

So... who are wBw??

Post by Kaz » Mon May 20, 2013 11:01 pm

You've been on the Guild scrolls now for a while, I know who at least 'one' of the guild is (based on these threads).

how come? (scum)
Post in `Old Players Area` thread

Who are the rest of you? Returning players? New Players?
Programming is 10% science, 25% ingenuity and 65% getting the ingenuity to work with the science
Wars of Tonan (Monarchy Inspired Miniatures)
Armatures for Sculpting Miniatures

User avatar
Reylan Talonspyre
Teacher
Posts: 537
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:26 am
Contact:

Re: So... who are wBw??

Post by Reylan Talonspyre » Tue May 21, 2013 3:19 am

An enigma wrapped in bacon. TTA, why does that name sound familiar?
I think I would make a great pope.
Gatekeepers

User avatar
Gili
Community Admin
Posts: 738
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:00 am
Location: Northampton, England

Re: So... who are wBw??

Post by Gili » Tue May 21, 2013 10:17 am

They are our secret cultist guild. Even now, from their volcano isle they plot the demise of you heathens! Hail Leto!
"Man will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

Contactable on gtalk & msn via sshagent @ gmail . com

User avatar
Reylan Talonspyre
Teacher
Posts: 537
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:26 am
Contact:

Re: So... who are wBw??

Post by Reylan Talonspyre » Wed May 22, 2013 2:29 am

Are you sure you are not thinking of HYDRA from Captain America?
I think I would make a great pope.
Gatekeepers

User avatar
Gili
Community Admin
Posts: 738
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:00 am
Location: Northampton, England

Re: So... who are wBw??

Post by Gili » Wed May 22, 2013 7:44 am

Could be :) I did receive a scribe from one with a guild invite at some point, it was signed with a familiar name...i just can't remember who
"Man will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

Contactable on gtalk & msn via sshagent @ gmail . com

User avatar
Kaz
Administrator
Posts: 2614
Joined: Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:27 am
Location: The Vinyards of Fernabergia
Tempers Ball Posts: 3873
Tempers Ball/Braggarts Hall Alt: Kaz
Contact:

Re: So... who are wBw??

Post by Kaz » Wed May 22, 2013 1:30 pm

I sent a scribe to all 8 members a link to this thread when I posted it.

Guess they are being mysterious??
Programming is 10% science, 25% ingenuity and 65% getting the ingenuity to work with the science
Wars of Tonan (Monarchy Inspired Miniatures)
Armatures for Sculpting Miniatures

Sideon
Lost Soul
Posts: 71
Joined: Wed Mar 13, 2013 3:15 am

Re: So... who are wBw??

Post by Sideon » Thu May 23, 2013 12:23 am

Maybe they are bankers which i can loot :P

User avatar
Reylan Talonspyre
Teacher
Posts: 537
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:26 am
Contact:

Re: So... who are wBw??

Post by Reylan Talonspyre » Thu May 23, 2013 2:53 am

Bankers, here? Impossible! We must warn the Greeks!
I think I would make a great pope.
Gatekeepers

Calen
Lost Soul
Posts: 49
Joined: Sat Oct 31, 2009 12:54 am

Re: So... who are wBw??

Post by Calen » Thu May 23, 2013 3:09 am

You should know, Sideon, that bankers are the most impossible people to rob. Oh, you'll get money from them, but they'll get it back with interest or start repossessing.
“If you call one wolf, you invite the pack”
Silver Wolves

User avatar
Tara
Indecisive Wenchie
Posts: 375
Joined: Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:11 am
Location: ..the slippery slope..~>
Contact:

Re: So... who are wBw??

Post by Tara » Sat Jun 22, 2013 3:37 pm

Ok so who WERE they anyway?
Was it a bunch'a bankers?
I remember a banker.
Or rather, a bankier.
A Bundes one at that.
I go sleep soon now maybe. Can't believe I missed bacon-wrapped enigmas.
"...you like havin insides? Image 'cuz those are gonna be outsides!"
TRR!
cha-cha-cha!

User avatar
Kaz
Administrator
Posts: 2614
Joined: Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:27 am
Location: The Vinyards of Fernabergia
Tempers Ball Posts: 3873
Tempers Ball/Braggarts Hall Alt: Kaz
Contact:

Re: So... who are wBw??

Post by Kaz » Sat Jun 22, 2013 4:12 pm

wBw as far as I know are a group of returned players that once played Monarchy years and years ago. The players behind the guild are still about as far as I know.
Programming is 10% science, 25% ingenuity and 65% getting the ingenuity to work with the science
Wars of Tonan (Monarchy Inspired Miniatures)
Armatures for Sculpting Miniatures

User avatar
Tara
Indecisive Wenchie
Posts: 375
Joined: Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:11 am
Location: ..the slippery slope..~>
Contact:

Re: So... who are wBw??

Post by Tara » Sat Jun 22, 2013 4:37 pm

Kaz wrote:The players behind the guild are still about as far as I know.
Great, so I didn't miss out on the bacon-wrapped enigmas. Awesome!!
"...you like havin insides? Image 'cuz those are gonna be outsides!"
TRR!
cha-cha-cha!

User avatar
Gili
Community Admin
Posts: 738
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:00 am
Location: Northampton, England

Re: So... who are wBw??

Post by Gili » Sat Jun 22, 2013 5:21 pm

I vaguely remember a leto scribe from horn about them. An disappointed they weren't the Warner Bros clan though
"Man will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

Contactable on gtalk & msn via sshagent @ gmail . com

Post Reply

Return to “Guilds”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests