TFC v. Gatekeepers [Age 2 e.g. Last Age]

~ OOC forums for the Guilds version of the Classic game.
Please be courteous while posting and observe the forum rules.

Moderators: Staff, Game Staff

User avatar
Tara
Indecisive Wenchie
Posts: 375
Joined: Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:11 am
Location: ..the slippery slope..~>
Contact:

Re: TFC v. Gatekeepers

Post by Tara » Sat Jun 08, 2013 3:48 pm

Gili wrote:As I'm not in this war, doesn't it seem more useful to not just restore straight away? I think its something like 3 days back you restore, so you could do some crap violence for 2 days then restore on the 3rd. You could break ambushes, maybe make some cash? Perhaps downsize first to make realm more optimal then bottom feed *snigger*. All the while not caring how much you might get smashed up?
Just wondering how folks are utilizing the restore function
So I'm just checkin out what ya mens were up to last age (since I dropped out not even 1/2 way through unfortunately) and damn lol ok ok ok so lemme get this straight, and I repeat:
Gili wrote: ....do some crap violence for 2 days then restore on the 3rd. You could break ambushes, maybe make some cash? Perhaps downsize first to make realm more optimal then bottom feed *snigger*. All the while not caring how much you might get smashed up? ... Just wondering how folks are utilizing the restore function
Okays so ... I need more info on this restore thing since some people are carrying over hits from last age, a wenchie gotta know what her options are ;>
"...you like havin insides? Image 'cuz those are gonna be outsides!"
TRR!
cha-cha-cha!

User avatar
Tara
Indecisive Wenchie
Posts: 375
Joined: Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:11 am
Location: ..the slippery slope..~>
Contact:

Re: TFC v. Gatekeepers

Post by Tara » Sat Jun 08, 2013 4:14 pm

Kaz wrote:
Reylan Talonspyre wrote:It is OK, Dauthi likes being the red headed kid who wants to join the baseball game, but no one wants him to play. So he runs around the bases and steals a bat, possibly eating a ball, in a vain attempt to "join" the fun.
I disagree with that statement totally. I've been in guilds with Dauthi before and I'd be quite happy to be in a guild with him again. He plays this way because he enjoys constant war (specifically killing).
Same here, with Kaz.
Dauthi's one crazy fuckah but when he's running with you, no question, Dauthi's killin stuff an' more than likely the one waiting on people in warchat (again, do we still do that!?!) and the last one to leave turns unused. He's run with us several times, always welcome an' always friend (even if our troops hav'ta kill eachother from time to time lol)

That's ok, we have lots of friends who don't like eachother lol
"...you like havin insides? Image 'cuz those are gonna be outsides!"
TRR!
cha-cha-cha!

User avatar
Kaz
Administrator
Posts: 2614
Joined: Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:27 am
Location: The Vinyards of Fernabergia
Tempers Ball Posts: 3873
Tempers Ball/Braggarts Hall Alt: Kaz
Contact:

Re: TFC v. Gatekeepers

Post by Kaz » Sat Jun 08, 2013 5:08 pm

As it's not at the top of the page (and TFC have another war), to avoid confusion I'm going to edit the title of this thread
Programming is 10% science, 25% ingenuity and 65% getting the ingenuity to work with the science
Wars of Tonan (Monarchy Inspired Miniatures)
Armatures for Sculpting Miniatures

Post Reply

Return to “Guilds”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests